Regional - Pacific Northwest
ID, OR, WA

Annie's Pizza • 22APR2012 • Info

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2012, 07:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

camt wait for this! 1st meet from me in a wile!
Old 04-10-2012, 04:41 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by ratcityrain
This is still up in the air for us. I think we both want to go, but not sure if we can yet. I don't know if my car will be fixed before this arrives and with the price of gas (i don't want to sound like a tool), but driving this drive in our RAV will be pricey with gas so we'll see. I didn't get a chance to go last year and the pizza is real good so we'll see.
Hey Shawn, you & Kel can always hop a ride in our RAV! Bee & I have pushed back our departure date for our road trip until the 23rd and at this time we are planning on going to the Pizza Run. Of course, you two can fight over who gets to sit next to the toddler

Anne (pizzabox), can you update me on how the Cascade Loop area is? Still a lot of snow/closed roads? Bee & I are heading out traveling for a couple of months and I'm wondering if there's any way to get to Eastern WA from up there vs. going back down to I90.
Old 04-10-2012, 04:45 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

High Corey......................hows life treating you and family
Old 04-10-2012, 04:55 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by r2d2michael
camt wait for this! 1st meet from me in a wile!
Yeah, no doubt Mike, it'll be good to see you & X-wing on this one again
Old 04-10-2012, 05:02 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by sdsnybny
High Corey......................hows life treating you and family
Treating us nice. Mo is an IT Director down in the Silicon Valley now so we bounce back and forth between the two places. Baby Bronwyn is now a big 4yo. She and I spend most of our time just dilly-dallying around. We are about to set out at the end of April (day after the Pizza Run) to spend 2 months visiting National Parks, zoos, aquariums, theme parks (Disneyland, Sea World, Legoland, etc)children's museums, and wherever our whims take us. We'll be hitting up WA, OR, ID, NV, CA, and then back up through OR to WA.

I can't say that life is treating us too bad. My health is doing okay-ish. I had spinal surgery in 2009 and am doing much better now (save the pins/rods they had to put in). Mo's had 2 surgeries and his hearing is 100% restored in his bad ear. While we don't get to see him often (he's either working or we're traveling) we can't complain. At this point in time our only issue is that we don't really have a "homebase". Bee & I went down to Cali for a while and we didn't enjoy it or the people. The cost of living there is 2-3 times more than WA. After months of trying to make it work for our quality of life, we figured we'd rather just putt-putt around and that way we're actually saving money & much happier.
Old 04-10-2012, 05:09 AM

Crazy... well. I look forward to seeing y'all.... and to you seeing the IQ.
Old 04-10-2012, 10:48 PM
SL Member

Originally Posted by ratcityrain
This is still up in the air for us. I think we both want to go, but not sure if we can yet. I don't know if my car will be fixed before this arrives and with the price of gas (i don't want to sound like a tool), but driving this drive in our RAV will be pricey with gas so we'll see. I didn't get a chance to go last year and the pizza is real good so we'll see.
Hey buddy if you can make it up here you can always ride with kieth and I, we would both love your company
Old 04-11-2012, 03:34 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Thanks Corey, cant wait to say High in person ;)
Old 04-11-2012, 03:06 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by mocascion
Hey Shawn, you & Kel can always hop a ride in our RAV! Bee & I have pushed back our departure date for our road trip until the 23rd and at this time we are planning on going to the Pizza Run. Of course, you two can fight over who gets to sit next to the toddler

Anne (pizzabox), can you update me on how the Cascade Loop area is? Still a lot of snow/closed roads? Bee & I are heading out traveling for a couple of months and I'm wondering if there's any way to get to Eastern WA from up there vs. going back down to I90.
Mocascion: It will be so GREAT to see you and B! However, you might want to do the Cascade Loop journey in another month or so. (I like to go over later in the summer when the snow is all gone and you can get out of your car and walk around in the high mountain air without snowshoes.) They are working on clearing the pass but aren't very far along as yet.

However, you can drive all the way up past Diablo Dam and there is a lot to see and do. I think the National Park Visitor Center is open (on weekends anyway but I'll check for sure) and Seattle City Light has a lot to see with the dams.

UPDATE: The NPS Visitor Center opens in May. So does the Cascadian Farm ice cream stand in Marblemount.
Old 04-11-2012, 04:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default RSVP

toxshox(Landon) +0
Kelso
Calzone w/ Italian Sausage and Pepperoni

I can't wait!
Old 04-11-2012, 09:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Landon, there are 2 threads for this event, this is the info thread, the other thread has all the orders, just wanted to make sure you got yours in the right place.
Old 04-12-2012, 04:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

This is the weekend after Shirley starts her new chemo and she doesn't know how she will be feeling. I may be making this by myself or have a cousin that wants to go on a cruise, so he may be joining me if Shirley doesn't feel up to the drive. This is also the day after Shirley's second birthday, 2 years since her stem cell transplant, so hopefully she will feel well enough to go.
Old 04-14-2012, 10:34 PM
SL Member

Originally Posted by robbiej
This is the weekend after Shirley starts her new chemo and she doesn't know how she will be feeling. I may be making this by myself or have a cousin that wants to go on a cruise, so he may be joining me if Shirley doesn't feel up to the drive. This is also the day after Shirley's second birthday, 2 years since her stem cell transplant, so hopefully she will feel well enough to go.

I hope that she can make it as well. It would be so nice to see you both, but I understand, please give her my love and let her know that Keith and I both miss her very much.
Old 04-16-2012, 12:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I am so f'n excited for my 1st run!!!
Old 04-16-2012, 08:24 PM
Admin Emeritus

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

OK, everyone of you, it's less than a week until we form up and make a run to Annies.

All of you: Make sure your Scion friends know this is happening, and even if they no longer have a Scion convince them they need to join us!

Less than a week, folks! Let's get everyone ready to roll!

Old 04-17-2012, 03:09 AM
SL Member

I am so looking forward to this
Old 04-17-2012, 03:48 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I was just looking at photos from Scion Exposed in Florida, thinking maybe I should wash and detail my car a little bit. We're all excited!!!
Old 04-17-2012, 12:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Just saw the local weather forcast, looks like it could be a nice drive this weekend.
Old 04-17-2012, 02:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^ saw the same thing this morning..shhh they say 70 on Sunday but as long as it's "R" free (didn't want to say the R word & jinx it) I'll be happy!
Old 04-17-2012, 04:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Ziggi
(didn't want to say the R word & jinx it)
LOL!!

Quick Reply: Annie's Pizza • 22APR2012 • Info