ID, OR, WA

Another Honda incident.

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2008, 05:33 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Another Honda incident.

Well coming back frot the Bellvue M&G i was on 405 going north to my home in mill creek. Im going bout 65-70 left lane. I see these 8k HID's coming up. Surprise, Surprise you guessed it. Some kid in his Honda. Although it was a nice looking prelude 98-01 model year(check model yr). Well he decides to hop in the Carpool lane with himself and himself in the car. And proceeds to drive next to me for about a 1/2 mile reving at me the whole time I am laughing and giving him the bird. I was just gonna let it go since he eventually slowed down to prolly try it again with another car. But I was about a 1/4 mile ahead of him and can see him of course cause of his 8k HIDs and decided i am tired of idiots like this and slowed down. He finally catches up but just proceeds by and i get his license number and called the cops on him. I hate people doign this and its always hondas from my experience. Street racing is wrong and I dont condone it and I am not gonna put up with peoples recklessness and blaitant endangerment of themselves and others. Im tired of these kids thinking they are all that. I also hate how people get upset when there kid dies in car accident from street racign when if the kid wasnt an idiot he wouldnt have died. To many innocent lives get takin from this crap. So I feel i was rigth by calling the cops. Anyways I will end my rant and and story now.
Old 11-08-2008, 05:56 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Evolution

Hmm...I didn't know you can call in this kind of behavior (other than driving drunk). I always see (single) drivers hopping in/out of the carpool lane and through the double-yellow lines, and I was wondering if anyone can report that in.

Did you call 911 or directly to the cop/highway patrol office? And what did they say/plan to do? Just curious.
Old 11-08-2008, 05:59 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

I know I hate when the Honda guys pull up to me and wanna race..... grrr.... then the see I am a girl and give my a thumbs up....I hate street racing.....had a friend die because of that...good for you Brock.....CZ
Old 11-08-2008, 06:21 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

ummmm cindy you are on brians account LOL
Old 11-08-2008, 06:22 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

girl?
Old 11-08-2008, 06:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

Originally Posted by Importspeed
ummmm cindy you are on brians account LOL

SHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell pay backs....no I am way to buzzed to sign out and sign back in......CZ
Old 11-08-2008, 07:31 AM
Banned
SL Member

lol i know how many people say that they dont condone street racing which is great but if you think about it, majority of professional drivers started out street racing. Just to point that out, other than that..people who act like the guy you stated are just dumb.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/C...-OF_142882.htm
Old 11-08-2008, 07:43 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

That is a very cool video. I like that. I've been in a couple of street races and I've watched a couple of street races. Its not that exciting anymore. Now that i look back to my racing days it just seems like a stupid thing. My blood doesn't rush as much as if i get on a street bike and do 130 down the freeway. Now that makes my blood rush everytime.
Old 11-08-2008, 08:30 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

well, being in the carpool lane after 7pm alone is totally fine, it's the revving/racing that was the problem, do hate.
Old 11-08-2008, 04:31 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

I didnt care about the carpool lane I am just saying that thats how he tried to race me and where i was at i believe its still 2 or more people or is that I-5 only?

Thanks Cindy. i believe it was the right thing to do. Infinite regardless of how they got there start there are alot of tracks nowadays for this kinda stuff so no more excuses in my book anyways. But your rigth this guy was an idiot.
Old 11-08-2008, 04:33 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Hey Jurrasic i called 911 cause i dont know highway patrols number. But I told them it was a non-emergency right away but they didt transfer my clal they took it. Mayberthey werent very busy. But they took the complaint legitimately and said they were going to get the info to the WSP.
Old 11-08-2008, 05:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

Yeah poor Cindy gets revved on a lot by the idiots............I am not looking forward to when the car is finished.....she is gonna get it even more.Still think it would be funny as hell if she dropped it into 3rd and punched it.

Glad to hear you called it in......hope it gets followed up on by the WSP.Street racing is about the dumbest thing I can think of.A good part of my life was destroyed from it.Flipped my 76 Camero right in front of a cop at a little over 80mph.almost killed my buddy who was in the car and my seat when it was over was only held in by one bolt.broke the other 3 right off.

My own insurance sued me for my friends hospital bill and took all of my property and auctioned it off.They litterally left me with the clothes on my back.
Old 11-08-2008, 05:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

What is even funnier is when I get revved on in Egplant........WTF.......
Old 11-08-2008, 05:15 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Hey that eggplant is awesoem though.
Old 11-08-2008, 05:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

The thing I love about the Egplant is that at least once a day......every day......someone will pull up at a stop light and honk and motion to roll down my window.......and everytime they ask........what is that......thats really nice......is it a hybrid........whats the milage........how much is it......it never ends.

What freaks them out is when I tell them it was $12,000 gets 35mpg......not a hybrid......made by Toyota.......and is the funnest car I have ever driven.Then the light turns green and I give it gas and you can see them tripping at the huge amount of deep growing sounds the car makes as I pull off.

this is a daily ritual........Brad was driving it a few weekends back and it happened to him.......all I could do is crack up laughing.
Old 11-08-2008, 05:41 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Thats awesoem man. It is a sweet car.
Old 11-08-2008, 10:45 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

<- has the carpool violator number as number 3 on her speed dial

Erik and I had a very very bad incident with a kid trying to street race us in his civic, he pulled right in front of us and locked up his brakes so hard all 4 tires squealing and I thought we were for sure done for, thank god Erik is a quick thinker and we have good brakes too. I see the kid at shows / meets sometimes and Erik STILL has to hold me back from knocking him out. What if I had been some pregnant lady? the force I was thrown against the belt would have caused some trauma for sure. What A-holes.

idiots with crap to prove.
Old 11-08-2008, 10:55 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Jeez that sucks. I would kill that kid. I will distract Erik for ya next time. LOL. Or let me go kick that kids butt. Dont make Highvoltage smack a honda boi. LOL
Old 11-09-2008, 01:35 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

COPY all of these!! its not just honda though, we have to admit to ourselves there is just alot of stupid people out there and hopefully they wont have kids.
Old 11-09-2008, 01:58 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Its true its not just hondas but for me it is. Its just there are so many out there and there cheap it seems to be the trend. But yea look on youtube and you will see some stupid tc owners.

Quick Reply: Another Honda incident.