Notices
Regional - Pacific Northwest
ID, OR, WA

Anyone living at Whidbey, Oak Harbor,WA?

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2007, 09:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Club One

SL Member

Well, if this weekend people are doing Global Imports, then next weekend maybe? Plus, it'll give us enough time to hype it up! We could call it the "Show Your Support to ScionJohn and his Father Day" or something, lol.

Seriously though, it'd be nice to do something fun and do it up there so you can be a part of it. Show our CA friend some love and all!
Old 05-10-2007, 02:28 AM
10 Year Member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by CLAPhoto
I'm just kidding about you being a nutcase. I love it on Whidbey.. minus the cops.. but the sunset from the beaches makes it well worth it.

I just traded in my xA last week for a Corolla S.. so if you see one with red Foothills plates, a piece of paper in the front window for temporary base access and one in the back for our temporary license plate, wave! If I see a guy on a bike near Jack in the Box I'll honk.. hehe.
Just saw your Hubby about 10 minutes ago going towards Block Buster area on Hwy 20 North Bound. I was coming from Safeway going North Bound. Sorry, I did not honk my horns.....by the time I read the red "Foothill" plates it was too late. I was driving my fathers Honda Odysi. For sure next time I see you or your Hubby I will definitely "HONK" the horns...!

ScionJohn
Old 05-10-2007, 02:29 AM
10 Year Member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by ScionJohn
I'm just kidding about you being a nutcase. I love it on Whidbey.. minus the cops.. but the sunset from the beaches makes it well worth it.

I just traded in my xA last week for a Corolla S.. so if you see one with red Foothills plates, a piece of paper in the front window for temporary base access and one in the back for our temporary license plate, wave! If I see a guy on a bike near Jack in the Box I'll honk.. hehe.
Just saw your Hubby about 10 minutes ago going towards Block Buster area on Hwy 20 South Bound. I was coming from Safeway going North Bound. Sorry, I did not honk my horns.....by the time I read the red "Foothill" plates it was too late. I was driving my fathers Honda Odysi. For sure next time I see you or your Hubby I will definitely "HONK" the horns...!

ScionJohn
Old 05-10-2007, 03:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Just saw your Hubby about 10 minutes ago going towards Block Buster area on Hwy 20 South Bound. I was coming from Safeway going North Bound. Sorry, I did not honk my horns.....by the time I read the red "Foothill" plates it was too late. I was driving my fathers Honda Odysi. For sure next time I see you or your Hubby I will definitely "HONK" the horns...!

ScionJohn

Oh, scary! Figures I didn't go with him. He was heading towards Radio Shack, hehe. I'll let him know if some guy on a bike honks his little horns or in a Honda Odysi that it's you and not to be alarmed.. Glad to see you're lookin' out!
Old 05-10-2007, 04:15 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Just so you know, you scared my hubby when you knocked on the window! I hope you enjoyed meeting him.. maybe I'll run into you too before you leave Whidbey Island.. I think it's funny that you actually saw the car.. but then met my hubby.. that's just funny. He said you were like, "I'm John!" And in his mind he was like, "Uhm.... k?"
Old 05-10-2007, 04:29 AM
10 Year Member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

Just so you know, you scared my hubby! I hope you enjoyed meeting him.. maybe I'll run into you too before you leave Whidbey Island.. funny coincidence that you actually, for one, saw the car.. but met him.. that's just funny.

Sorry for scaring him like that....did not mean to scare him. Believe me I was more scared than him! Anyways, I hope he gets over his sickness soon. He's a pretty cool guy. Hope his new toy works out fine. Had to do some errons for Dad at Walmart before they close. Hope to see you with hubby later!
Old 06-01-2007, 01:18 AM

Just to show you that Scion John is Famous here are some pics of the Norcal dude with some famous people!!

Scion John with some famous Scion Folks here!! He is on the end of the first pic.

Scion John with Mike Jett from the Scion Commercials at PrecisionMuffler.com!!

Old 06-01-2007, 01:20 AM

Scion John always knows how to take the scene onto to him! :D :D

Old 06-01-2007, 02:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Welcome ScionJohn...how much longer are you going to be in town? 2...3 more weeks?