BOTI - Seattle

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2007, 01:19 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member
Scion Evolution

I'm game for what ever if people want to meet up before hand or not.
Old 08-23-2007, 05:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Did we ever figure out if this started at four or not?
Old 08-23-2007, 06:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Driven Girls
SL Member

i can meet some people at southcenter cuz i dunno where its at.
Old 08-23-2007, 10:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default be there

I will be there, but what times does it start. Cuz i don't get off of work until 5pm.
Benilda i know where it is we can ride together if you want.
Old 08-23-2007, 11:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

I wish I had Friday of… Its really easy to get there all you have to do if getting on HWY 18 from Federal way is head East on 18 and take the exit that say Pacific Race Way its right after you drive past a little green bridge. Hope you guys have lots of fun…
Old 08-24-2007, 04:55 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Driven Girls
SL Member

i might not go to this anymore
Old 08-24-2007, 05:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

what what what. i dnt think so
Old 08-24-2007, 10:59 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Driven Girls
SL Member

okay Mr. Boss man, i guess i cant back out of it then lol. are u gonna meet me at southcenter that day?
Old 08-24-2007, 05:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

KICK OFF LABOR DAY WEEKEND AT THE BATTLE IN SEATTLE PRESENTED BY EVOLUTION INDUSTRIES ... INTENSE DRAG RACING AND A BRAND NEW CARSHOW PRESENTED BY SPORTMAX WHEELS ... ALL HAPPENING ON FRIDAY NIGHT, AUG 31ST AT PACIFIC RACEWAYS

ROUND 6 - KICKS OFF LABOR DAY WEEKEND ON FRIDAY NIGHT
On Friday night, August 31st, the Battle of the Imports presented by Evolution Industries returns to Pacific Raceways located in Kent, WA for Round 6 of the 2007 Battle of the Imports event series. Continuing the Westcoast tour of events, the action shifts back to the northwest where competitors in both Pro and Street class racers have a chance to compete for cash, contingency and trophies at one of the quickest and fastest tracks in Northwest. The SportMax Wheels carshow will have just as much competition with car crews from all over fighting for a chance at national exposure. Also on the card is the the Finestmodels.com swimsuit competition and the interactive vendors midway anchors the evenings event.

Located just outside Tacoma and less than an hour from the Seattle metropolitan area, Pacific Raceway is an NHRA member track and home to the annual NHRA Schucks Nationals as well as numerous other quality events. Pacific Raceways is a sea-level track where numerous records stand to be rewritten. Records are sure to fall and grudges are sure to be settled. Kick off your Labor Day weekend right by joining us at Pacific Raceways on Friday night, August 31st, 2007.

Bisimoto Racing Honda Insight P/S Record Holder
9.602 @ 142.86

HEADS-UP PRO & STREET, DIAL-IN & FUN-RUN DRAG RACING FOR EVERYONE
The BOTI will be offering 2 heads-up Pro, 4 heads-up Street, the Sportsman Eliminator (Dial-in) classes, and the popular 'Fun Run' class will be available where racers with either an import or domestic, along wth street bikes who do not wish to compete are permitted to run for time only in the Fun Run class.

SPORTMAX WHEELS CARSHOW OFFERS OVER 100 AVAILABLE CARSHOW AWARDS FOR IMPORTS, DOMESTIC SPORT COMPACTS, TRUCKS, SUV's and NEW VIP CLASSES FOR LATE MODEL DOMESTICS
The 2007 Sport Max Wheels car show has quickly made a name for itself nationally as one of the most competitive shows series on tour. With over 100 awards to be handed out including but mot limited to: Best Team Points, Best Team Represent, Overall Best of Show, Overall Best Performance Vehicle, Overall Best JDM, Best Female Vehicle, Best Full Size Truck, Best Sport Truck and Best SUV, car clubs from all over Norhtern California will be representing to get a shot at a feature in a nationally circulated magazine.

"The competitors in the PNW are very competitve when it comes to carshows and it shows," commented Mike Agustin, Carshow Director. "This year, we have modified the show layout to allow all competitors to display on asphalt as opposed to the infield like last year. The venues has recognized the needs and wants of the competitors and made necessary changes to become more 'friendly'." With the addition of new classes, doors are now wide open for a lot of makes that were in limbo at prior event." For a complete listing of the show classes, click SHOW CLASSES.

LIVE FINESTMODELS.COM PHOTOSHOOT WITH HOT IMPORT MODELS, VENDORS VILLAGE, FINESTMODELS.COM SWIMSUIT COMPETITION, MODEL SEARCH, FREE GIVEAWAYS, AND MUCH MORE
Fans can check out and purchase the latest and greatest wares for their whips in the Vendors Village but that's not all! Fans will also be treated to a live Finestmodels.com photoshoot with import models. "We have done plenty of photoshoots with models from the Northeast area," commented Lawrence Gayoso, President Finestmodels.com. "We are excited and always looking for new talent before we arrvive at each venue so we have the chance to work with them at the event." Spectators will also be treated to the Finestmodels.com swimsuit competition.

HONDA FACTORY PERFORMANCES POSTS BIG DOLLARS
In 2002, American Honda launched its Honda Factory Performance (HFP) accessory program announcing kits for the Civic EX Coupe and the Acura RSX Type-S. This year, Acura announced it has re-launched its performance accessory program as Acura A-SPEC, a term signifying "the highest level of engineering quality", to brand Acura's program and differentiate it from its Honda counterpart, Honda Factory Performance (HFP).

Racers at the Battle of the Imports that win while driving either a Honda or Acura brand vehicle stand to win up to an extra $750.00 in cash. Racers must register at tech inspection and display the HFP decal. Makes other than Honda or Acura are not eligible for the contingency.

WHERE
PACIFIC RACEWAYS
31001 144th AVE. SE
KENT, WA 98042

WHEN
FRIDAY NIGHT
AUGUST 31, 2007

FRIDAY, AUGUST 31ST
(Schedule Subject to Change w/o Notice)
Vendor Setup 12:00 PM
Gates Open 12:00 PM
Racer Tech Inspection 2:00 PM
Car Show Roll In 2:00 AM
Shakedown Runs (All Classes) 4:00 PM
Qualifying (All Classes) 5:00 PM, 6:30 PM
Car Show Judging 8:00 PM
1st Round Eliminations (Pro and Street) 8:00 PM
Finestmodels.com Swimsuit Competition 9:00 PM
Awards Presentation Conclusion

EVENT PRICING
Adult General Admission $20.00
Adult Crew Member $20.00
Children (7-11) $10.00
Kids (6-Younger) FREE
Race Entry (Car & Driver) $40.00
Carshow Entry (Car & Driver) $40.00
Fun Run (Car & Driver) $40.00

DIRECTIONS
From I-5:
In Federal Way take the SR 18 East exit (exit 142) toward Auburn. Go 8.9 miles and take the exit for SE 304th/SE 312th (a sign about 1/4 mile before the exit will also identify it as Green River Community College/Pacific Raceways). At the end of the exit ramp, turn left; at the next opportunity, turn right. Proceed on the track access road.

From SR-167:
Take the SR 18 East exit toward Auburn. Go 6.2 miles and take the exit for SE 304th/SE 312th (a sign about 1/4 mile before the exit will also identify it as Green River Community College/Pacific Raceways). At the end of the exit ramp, turn left; at the next opportunity, turn right. Proceed on the track access road.

From I-405:
From Northbound I-405 take Exit #2 in Renton for southbound SR 167 From Southbound I-405 take Exit #2B in Renton for southbound SR 167. Then follow the directions above for SR 167. Close Window
Old 08-24-2007, 06:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

Ha... 2am car show roll in?? i could make that....

still cant go...
Old 08-25-2007, 12:27 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member
Scion Evolution

I guess I don't really need to take the whole day off for this if we can't even roll in till 2am ha ha ha

I am guessing that's a type o so I will see you all there at 2pm... If there is a meet up before the event can someone let me know & I'll meet there if need be.
Old 08-25-2007, 01:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Driven Girls
SL Member

Anyone wanna meet up at the Commons mall in Federal Way and drive from there?
Old 08-25-2007, 02:23 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Time for roll-in is 2 pm...hehe. I just cut & pasted from the promoter email so the typo doesn't belong to me
Old 08-25-2007, 06:46 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Club One
SL Member

I'll go.. i REALLY dont wanna take my car is it is a total POS right now.. so if i can ride with someone..
Old 08-26-2007, 09:00 PM
5 Year Member
Scion Driven Girls
SL Member

Strike out my name on the list, don't think I'll be able to make it out, lack of funds. Haha.
Old 08-28-2007, 07:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I can probably make this. Are people meeting up anywhere?

I'm rolling into town at 12pm tomorrow night. I get 7 days leave (Navy), my new clutch and flywheel will be in tonight so I gotta break them in.

Is everyone entering the show for $40 bucks or just the $20 dollar entry?

I could probably follow IluvmyTC there since we live right near each other.
Old 08-28-2007, 08:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Im down for a meet up at the commons.
Old 08-29-2007, 12:30 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member
Scion Evolution

I rather not drive all the way down to fed way to drive over to the race track... I'm planning on heading over 90 then down on 18 to get here... Anyone wanna meet in Bellevue or something?
Old 08-29-2007, 05:55 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scion Driven Girls
SL Member

Current List:
1. CoreyAnn (mocascion) & Mo (moscion)
2. Chris (dvsidboy)
3. Shawn (ratcityrain)
4. Benilda (MissBenilda)
5. Allie (Adorian)
6. Corina (ilovemytC)

I can't get outta work Sorry guys!
Old 08-29-2007, 02:23 PM
SL Member

Bummer... and I see they changed it to pavement, rather than in the dustbowl it has been in for the last two years....

I'll drive your car up Cynce! LOL! I "Thought" about driving up the mini, but it's too far!

BTW - Thought I saw you in the Audi in Salem near the fairgrounds last friday.

Quick Reply: BOTI - Seattle