ID, OR, WA

Calling out toyota of kirkland

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2011, 06:05 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Song0330
PM'ed you. Do you work for ToK?
Glad it got settled. Anyone on here that has an issue with TOK/SOK, go ahead and feel free to contact me (for some reason I didn't get a notification of Song's PM) but you can send it to my work e-mail rcarr@toyotaofkirkland.com and I can get your issue to the right people. Unfortunately mistakes happen, and things go wrong from time to time, but we really do want to fix things when that happens.
Old 05-02-2011, 07:53 AM
Admin Emeritus

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Bottom line for me is I always double check work done by others. I may not be able to do it myself for one reason or another, but I can and do pull quality control.

(Example: Years ago I factory ordered a new Jeep through a dealership - the order went is wrong, and the trailer towing package wasn't installed. It was something that the dealership could get the parts package for and install, so they agreed to since I had paid for it. They did the job in maybe 1/4 the expected time, and when I did my QC before acceptance I found that they had simply mounted the the hitch to the bumper and had installed NONE of the extra bracing that came in the kit - the mech simply tossed it. Bill, the mech, was fired on-the-spot, and the dealership fixed his installation. I always got special care there after that.)
Old 05-04-2011, 06:25 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I've never had a problem with any services I've had done at TOK. Though when it comes to brakes, I always use a different shop to have them replaced/inspected.