Old 12-28-2008, 08:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

Default Diary of a winters snow......

Moved it from the snow snow snow thread so more people could enjoy.....lol

December 17th 3pm

It started to snow. The first snow of the season and my wife and I took our Coctails and sat for hours by the window watching the huge soft flakes drift down from heaven.It looked like a Grandma Moses print.So romantic we felt like newlyweds again.I love the snow.

December 18th 5am
We woke to a beautiful blanket of crystal white snow covering every inch of the landscape.What a fantastic sight! Can there be a more lovely place in the whole world?Moving here to the NW was the best idea I've ever had!

Shoveled the car out and tried to make it to work.Slipped and slided to the apartment entrance.The roads were sanded and clear.......looks safe enough......drove us into work....slow and cautious what a wonderful adventure.

At work I shoveled the entrances to my building and felt like a boy again.So good for the body to get this needed exercise......what a perfect life!

December 19th.....7am

The sun is out and the crazy weather man says it is going to snow again.......what a loon.the maintance guys at the apartment complex have shoveled the entrance to the apartments......so nice and easy to get out to the road now.

At work today customers come in and say it is snowing to the North and South of us.Freeway is full of stuck cars........it is gonna be a bad night once it freezes.I think to self what a bunch of loons......it is beautiful out.

Anssel says we are going to have a white Christmas........he is from Guatamala......what does he know.......lived here my whole life.......only ahd 2 white Christmas's in 40 years.

End the work day and pick up my wife from work.......it is snowing but not sticking.There is a cold brisk wind in the air.Roads look fine traffic is moving along fine.As I say goodnight to Anssel he says you watch by the time it is all ove ryou will never want to see snow again........crazy Guatamalan.

December 20th......5am

It has been snowing all night.......over 8 inches in the car.....does not look good out at all.Try to get car out and get stuck in the middle of the parking lot.....going nowhere.The neighbor helps me push the car back into the parking spot.
Call into work and let them know I am not going to make it.

A go back in and ahve a nice mug of cocoa and some Irish cream......oooooh lala.......nummy

December 20th 5pm

Still snowing........walked up to store......no one is able to get out of the aprtments due to plows piling up 2 feet of snow in front of entrance.....help maintance guys shovel it out.Note to self need to quit smoking......ribs hurt......shoulder not so good......feeling very old.....but all in all this is great excercise and I feelgood to help the maintance guys.

December 21st. 5am

Snow has stopped and weather man says no more till tonight after midnight.Able to get car backed out and get to entrance to aprtments......damn snowpows been by again and piled up about 18" of snow at the entrance again...WTF

Back the car up and get stuck against the curb.no where to go so I leave it there.Notice that I am also high centered and my exhaust is literally plowing the snow.

December 21st 5pm.

Borrow a shovel from maintance and dig car out and get back to parking spot.took 20 minutes to park......damn maintance guys put a sign up on every entrance that they are out of sand and salt and can do nothing further to clear the loop road out.

December 22nd.6am

Melted off a bit last night but froze into a sheet of ice 4 inches thick.Fell on my butt going to mail box.Cindy laughed at tme so hard that she nearly peed her self.I think that was very cruel.

Bus route at my main street is closed and no bus stops for miles.Walked 4 miles to work today.Frozen solid since my only shoes are Converse canvess high tops.
Boss called and said I needed to clear the roof drains before it rains tonight so we do not have a caved in roof.
So up to the roof I go........5 hours later I feel like am going to die.....unable to feel my legs,hands or face.

Walk back home.......in the rain.......slush 10 " deep is great to walk through.

December 22nd 7pm........

Power jsut went out.....nothing to do but stare at the wife and hope I do not irritate her.She has that look that this is all my fault,dig out Coleman stove out of the shed and cook up some ham and beans.Apartment is freezing.......I think we are going to freeze to death staring at each other.I am sure that it was her idea now to move to the NW.......damn her.

December 23rd 5am

Woke up in severe pain........butt hurts,ribs feel like I went 10 rounds with Tyson,back is popping and shoulder feels like I need to see a doctor.......must of tore something.

Electricity is back on but we got another 4 inches of snow,tried to shovel the car out to make it into work but broke the damn shovel,cut hand really bad on the fiberglass.
Cindy is laughing at me as I throw a fit in the aprtment roadway.

10am called all the hardware stores and no more shovels of anykind to be had......smart butt clerk did say they have lots of rakes though......boy if I get my hands on his neck.......Ahhhhhh

2pm it is snowing again......will it ever stop......missed 4 days work.So tired of this now I cannot think straight.Tired of bundeling up to go out ......had to pee and it took 45 minutes to get it all off .Had to take a break before gettign bundled up again.
Called the apartment office to see when they are going to do something about the lot.Roads are clear but we cannot get out of the lot to goto work.they say they are trying.......I think they are lying.Maintance guy waved and said high.......I called him an butthole and gave him the finger.

December 24th 5am

Walked into work today........shoveled the entire walkway around the store.....I wnat to die and may at this point.Anssel says see I told you we will have a white Xmas......pretty sure they will not find his body for many months.Drive his nice big 4x4 home.

December 24th 6pm
Nothing to wrap as never made it out to store to buy presents.find out my bank account has been broken into and now empty........F*****K........just what I need.

December 24th 9pm.

Wrapped up a six pack of Schmidt for Joe.......and a copy of Modified mag......decided against the six pack and drank it.Heck the boy is 13 he does not need presents.

Screw gettign anything for Cindy.......she keeps laughing and farts all night.......note to self.......no more ham and beens.Had to sleep with window open......

December 24th 11pm

Decided that Schmidt is great beer and walk 2 miles to 7-11 to get more.......forgot bank card is canceled due to bank account being broke into.......walk back to apartment and fall again........lay there in the snow for about an hour.Begging God to jsut kill me at this point.

December 25th 5am

Still snowing..........will it ever stop........teenager up stairs keeps spittign on the concrete in front of the steps into the apartment while he has his smoke........had enough so I took a dump on his front step........that will teach him.....

7am.......wife and kid are up and not pleased with me as I found that bottle of Vodka under the sink that has been there for a year.I am about 3/4 done Merry Christmas.
The police are outside in the parking lot talking to the neighbor........

Cindy says I need to close the window and stop yelling at the police and asking if they want some beans with their ham.........

As they take me off to jail I notice "It's a Wonderful Life" is on tv........
Old 12-28-2008, 08:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

OMG I had to read this to Terry. I'm sitting here with tears running from my eyes. You are one crazy ------. I haven't laughed this hard in a long time.
Old 12-28-2008, 08:57 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member

note to self...no never have ham 7 Beans @ Brian & Cindys or I will have gas all night...it seems
Old 12-28-2008, 09:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

ohh wow...did you actually get hauled off?
Old 12-28-2008, 09:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

It is a joke silly........ but very close to the truth the last 10 days.......
Old 12-28-2008, 09:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

ohh ok...i bet joe would have loved that schmidts...dang animal beer
Old 12-28-2008, 11:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

lol.. nice brian..... looks like some email i got about some couple who moved to wisconson or where ever in the midwest
Old 12-29-2008, 12:28 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

BIG ROFLMAO Cheers Brian

Old 12-29-2008, 12:32 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

oooohhh my goodness brian TFF!!!
Old 12-29-2008, 01:57 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

Originally Posted by kkawana
lol.. nice brian..... looks like some email i got about some couple who moved to wisconson or where ever in the midwest

Yeah thats where he got it and changed it now I must go hurt him CZ
Old 12-29-2008, 02:35 AM
United Imports
Balliztik
SL Member

Cindy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be nice!!!!!!
Old 12-29-2008, 02:37 AM
Banned
SL Member

Uh watch out Brian!!! Cindy found you out LOL
Old 12-29-2008, 03:43 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Looks like Brian is in deep poo now
Old 12-29-2008, 04:58 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

Well it is really cold on the back porch........but I can at least see the tv......and if I press my ear against the patio door I almost can hear the tv........

I think I am coming down with a cold........got the sniffles........
Old 12-29-2008, 03:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

LOL too funny. Thanks for the laugh and I'm sure it was a near factual account ;)
Old 12-29-2008, 04:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Pscifun
SL Member

oh brian u have entirely tooooooo much time on your hands!! Thanks for reading it to me last night Cindy.. I needed the laugh! and I so love how Brian corrected everything you were saying as you read it! You 2 crack me up!
Old 12-29-2008, 04:53 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

haha wow; i seriously thought you were taken in at first.

i'll trade ya weather? (tornado warnings sat morning and snow/ice by midnite lol)
Old 12-29-2008, 06:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by BZinn1
Originally Posted by kkawana

Yeah thats where he got it and changed it now I must go hurt him CZ
Old 01-01-2009, 03:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

OMG Carl,

Where do you get this stuff from?