Regional - Pacific Northwest
ID, OR, WA

Excelerator 6 7/14/07

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2007, 04:13 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yeah we went to Eicharts up there shoulda thought to call you sorry!
Old 07-16-2007, 04:51 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I saw a few of you in the park and at the show, but I don't think anyone recognized me without my car, as we rolled in Brian's rabbit this year. Congrats to everyone that got a trophy! We didn't stay that long as I wasn't doing so well this weekend. I got the pleasure of getting a cold on Friday and was in bad shape most of the time, feeling extremely weak and sick most of the time. I spent most of my day sitting at the edge of the wave pool! I hope everyone had a great time and we'll be there again next year!

Cynce,

Though I didn't see you anywhere, we did get to meet Matt and I got to finally see your car in person. Matt is super friendly and it was nice talking to him. And your car looks as good in person as it does in pictures as I am sure you know isn't always the case with show cars! You can tell it was done right! I know you must have taken home at least one trophy so congrats to you and your tC!

evette

P.S. Sheep . . . we rolled past you, the red Mustang and the torched penney Xb on I-90 . . . we were in the silver Rabbit and white STI.
Old 07-16-2007, 05:06 AM
5 Year Member

nice, what was it called? You guys should've given me a jingle... though I don't think any of you had my number.

If you guys come up again, I could take you out on the lake for some wakeboarding and sun burning. Largest fresh water lake in the PacNW.
Old 07-16-2007, 05:09 AM
SL Member

i had a blast. a lil burnt but ok. got really burnt on the top of my head. not fun. nice seeing everyone and meeting all the new people that i havent met before. to the couple from Vancouver it was nice meeting ya and hope you guys can make it to Spokane again. To the white tc boston red sox fan, i hope everything worked out. Sorry i cant remember names. My wife had a blast too. Benilda, sorry about my spelling, that was a nice xa. Almost better then mine lol. Its was about time that we rep'd the xA's. Seeing all those Scion's just makes me want to fix up mine more. But with a child, money is kinda tight so i have to do one thing at a time. I've had my car 3 year and ive just begun to hook it up. CoreyAnn, you rock as always and pretty soon you will join mine and Jericho's club, wink wink. Take care all.

Ric
Old 07-16-2007, 05:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scion Driven Girls
SL Member

Originally Posted by evette

Cynce,

Though I didn't see you anywhere, we did get to meet Matt and I got to finally see your car in person. Matt is super friendly and it was nice talking to him.
LoL - I just read that and scolded Matt for not telling me he met you! I was telling him a few days before the show that we used to be friends on MySpace and that you were coming and it would be cool to meet. Darn him for not calling me over. Pretty random that Henry knew Matt from the Trek way back when. I'm sure we'll meet again sometime soon.
Old 07-16-2007, 02:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member
Scion Evolution

I had a great time this weekend. Though nice and toasty all day sat and started off my morning a little dehydrated, but as the day went on it got much better.

Congrats to Cynce for your trophies and the fellow with the RS4 and all the red neons (sorry can't remember your name)

Corey......THANKS FOR EVERYTHING. The water, the drinks, the great spot for my car and definently the cabin. And on that note, I want to just let everyone know that didn't go that this cabin was awesome and the people there cooked us the greatest breakfast for all of us both mornings. A big THANK YOU to them....

Thanks everyone for coming out and being a part of this.. I had a ton of fun hanging out with everyone.....

Chris, don't let me down again and loose on the wii against the lbg

Kanchi.......................Nice tan lines

Pics will be coming soon, specially the roller coaster ones!!!

Again, thank you everyone for attending and making this a great weekend for me!!
Old 07-16-2007, 06:38 PM
SL Member

That was by far the best breakfast ever!! I would have never of known that place was there. Since I live so close, I might just have to stay there again. When in the next big meeting in Seatle besides Toyota fest? It says roll in is at 10-11? If i came i would leave spokane at 730am and I wouldnt make it for the show but I could for the BBQ.
Old 07-16-2007, 07:43 PM
5 Year Member

I was most likely going to rolling out to Toyota Fets the day before. Though my car isn't done getting painted yet so I'm not even sure if I can go.
Old 07-16-2007, 08:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by scandalous
LoL - I just read that and scolded Matt for not telling me he met you! I was telling him a few days before the show that we used to be friends on MySpace and that you were coming and it would be cool to meet. Darn him for not calling me over. Pretty random that Henry knew Matt from the Trek way back when. I'm sure we'll meet again sometime soon.
Yeah, that is so weird. Henry and I went on that drive way back...2003. So funny to see Matt again, we definitely didn't think we would run into him again, since he lived in CA. Tell him that we have some funny pics from the Trek that I need to dig up and send him! I wonder if Foth and BCS are still lurking around on here....they would remember Matt from that drive, too.

It sucks that we didn't get to meet ya, didn't see you around when we were hanging out around your car. Your car is quite amazing. The quality of workmanship is just top notch compared to a lot of other "show cars" out there. Keep up the good work

Nikki
Old 07-16-2007, 10:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

P.S. Sheep . . . we rolled past you, the red Mustang and the torched penney Xb on I-90 . . . we were in the silver Rabbit and white STI.
I think that was Erik(kanchi) in the tC, his wife Bethany in the xB and parents in the red Mustang.
Old 07-16-2007, 10:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by robbiej
I think that was Erik(kanchi) in the tC, his wife Bethany in the xB and parents in the red Mustang.
I swear when we drove by whoever was driving the tC looked exactly like sheep! Oh well! Guess I didn't see him then!

evette
Old 07-16-2007, 10:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

if it had a blue strip front/back it may have been sheep... no stripe=no sheep
Old 07-16-2007, 11:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

there were no sheep at the show HAHAHAHAH LOL
that was erik Z and wife and family
Old 07-16-2007, 11:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Ahhh . . . well it must have been the sunglasses or something! I didn't remember seeing Little Bo Peep so that makes sense that there were no sheep! ;-)

evette
Old 07-17-2007, 01:50 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member
Scion Evolution

No, sheep wasn't there in idaho this year
Old 07-17-2007, 05:25 PM

congradulations to all this year who went it sounded like a blast and congradulations to all of the Trophy winners. I hope to see most of you this Friday at the meet and greet. And you can share all the cool things that happened and who won what I do not have time to read all of the stuff unfortunatly but I want to hear all about it, and Corey Anne and Mo you both go way to far out of your way and really need to be comended for all that you do for the comunity.