Notices
Regional - Pacific Northwest
ID, OR, WA

Excelerator Picture Thread..... 56K DIE DIE DIE!

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2007, 08:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

great pics MissB, Nate. flip, tmi, lol
Old 07-17-2007, 09:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

sorry..yeah probably tmi...but if anyone has ever had kidney stones you would know what I'm talking about...they're not fun..it was the worst physical pain I've felt in my entire life. literally brought me to my knees and made me cry.

anyway I didn't mean to straight hold up this thread and jack it with my kidney stone debacle.

continue on with the pics please
Old 07-18-2007, 02:08 AM

Originally Posted by flipguy206
sorry..yeah probably tmi...but if anyone has ever had kidney stones you would know what I'm talking about...they're not fun..it was the worst physical pain I've felt in my entire life. literally brought me to my knees and made me cry.

anyway I didn't mean to straight hold up this thread and jack it with my kidney stone debacle.

Ok os I totaly sympathize with you since I get them about twice a year, so I know exactly what you mean some say that it is the closet a guy will come to actually knowing what having a baby is like.

Old 07-18-2007, 02:12 AM

k enough said about that subject,

now back to the pictures and hey everyonethey look great I wish that I could have gone it looked like a blast. and congradulations to all that took home the trophies. LikeI said it was better than being here this weekdend I can garuntee you that.

Shawn it looks like you did pretty good there, and the team did fantastic so good job to one and all

Old 07-18-2007, 04:06 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by TopDog
Originally Posted by flipguy206

Ok os I totaly sympathize with you since I get them about twice a year, so I know exactly what you mean some say that it is the closet a guy will come to actually knowing what having a baby is like.
Victor, OH MY GOD!!!!! TWICE A YEAR???????????? how do you survive through it???????? I was lucky that it wasn't big enough to be picked up by an x-ray but the doctor knew I had a kidney stone based on my symptoms and the blood in my pee was a good indicator...oh man just talking about it makes me feel weak!! I'm just now getting back to normal..I was "out of commission" for a solid 2 weeks!
Old 07-18-2007, 04:27 AM
SL Member

great pics. Had a blast. cant wait to see everyone next year. I got burnt on the top of my head.

TEAM ASCENSION