Notices
Regional - Pacific Northwest
ID, OR, WA
View Poll Results: How much does this suck?
Not much, it happens to everyone...
3.28%
Son of a _____ that sucks
18.03%
Where is my gun?
78.69%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

F**K'n thiefs

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2004, 02:17 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Default F**K'n thiefs

***EDIT** I dont' know why, but somehow this thread that SHOULD BE IN THE ARCHIEVES got brought back... so thanks for all the comments, but this was 2 YEARS AGO! **/**

Don't really know what other forum to post this in. BUT some _____ ___ theif busted out the rear driver side 1/4 glass on the door last night, went through my car like a texas tornado and grabbed a bunch of my stuff. Digital camera, subs, mail and old school records with SSN, my key ring with all my old keys on it...

AND THEY STOLE MY SCION PEN AND SHIRT!, if I ever see some bastard wearing a blue scion shirt around my house... ITS ON!
Old 03-31-2004, 02:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

thats really sucks...

but one thing... why is your digital in your car??? that's not very smart...

anyways. Some freaking punks broke into my moms escape a month after we got it. You could tell they were amateurs because they tried to get the stereo and failed miserably. So they took her toll change.... Over 800 dollars in damages (window, dash damage and the head unit) all for a few bucks in quarters...

Worst of all, the doors were unlocked, all they had to do was give it a tug..

There are some dumbass people in this world that have no regard for other peoples ____....
Old 03-31-2004, 02:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Damn that really blows man. Sorry to hear that.
Old 03-31-2004, 02:44 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by AKgoalie7
thats really sucks...

I needed it to today to go take some pictures for a friend, so I put it in the door pocket last night so I wouldn't forget it. They the spare batteries for it too.

When my roommates car was left unlocked a few weeks ago they took his check book and wrote over $3000 in checks. Now leaving your check book in the car is dumb. Then again, I had a box of old school records, some of which I'm sure had my ssn and it was gone through, I have no idea, but I'm already locking down all my accounts for identitiy theft.

So in my neighborhood, 6 weeks, 6 cars entered between 2-5 AM. 5 previous ones where unlocked, mine they wanted something...The people doing this have never tried to take anything masculine either. They looked through my CD's took nothing, head unit not touched, custom wheels, on the car, sun glasses not taken. Other cars that have been busted into had the keys sitting in the drivers seat and were unlocked, they just took the womens sun glasses and change out of the change thing. Though whoever it was wanted my old sub boxes that were custom for my other car.
Old 03-31-2004, 03:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Wrong! Having a camera in your car at all times is a very smart idea. I keep one in each of my cars and thev've come in handy more than once, believe me...
Old 03-31-2004, 03:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
sIcKsCiOnS
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by UrbanDrum
Wrong! Having a camera in your car at all times is a very smart idea. I keep one in each of my cars and thev've come in handy more than once, believe me...
yeh, for accidents and such, or if ya catch a hot chick flashin on the side of the road
Old 03-31-2004, 03:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yup I keep a camera with me at all times also. But I never leave it in the car when I get out of it.
Old 03-31-2004, 03:34 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

you said you told your accounts tabout it but did you contact your ss office to put a hold on your number?
Old 03-31-2004, 04:56 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by Sgt. Scion
you said you told your accounts tabout it but did you contact your ss office to put a hold on your number?
Not yet, but it's on my list. First thing I did this morning was print off a list from a identity fraud help site that I had book marked. I've been dealing with the police, neighbors, banks, roommates, and _____ing about it online. So far everything is cool...but it's only been a few hours.

It sucks that the police can't really do much, since there is so much of this and its everywhere. A few hundred in loss here and there doesn't really mean that much in the grand scheme of things. Looks like its up to street justice on this one. :twisted: Though they did say that they would get more involved if my identity is being used. 3 hours of sleep isn't enough to deal with this...
Old 03-31-2004, 09:07 PM

Default sorry to hear about that

david really sorry to hear about your theft. If there is any thing I can do to help please let me know.

Victor

Old 03-31-2004, 11:30 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

I ordered parts through your parts dept, when I asked for the Scion service manager gave me to you I think...so sorry for the confusion. I'll be in sometime next week to pick up parts.
Old 03-31-2004, 11:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

That sux, I feel your pain. Some little bastards did the same to my Echo, same window even. Luckily, I came around the corner before they had gotten inside and snagged all my stuff. And My digital camera was the one thing that worried me the most! Now I never leave it in the car, it's always with me. At least with the Echo, I got into the habit of locking crap in the trunk, no such luck on the xB. I wish they would make a locking storage area either underthe passenger seat or in place of the lunchbox cooler in back

If you want to have a camera in your car for quick pics, I suggest buying a one-use film camera for that...
Old 04-01-2004, 12:28 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Dynasty
SL Member

Dude! I feel your pain. I had my sport utility stolen last year and them fockers stole my rims and stereo system. My ride didn't feel the same so I sold it. It was a nice ride too. The cops were not much help too. However, you are taking the right steps to protect yourself from being an identity theft victim by contacting the major credit bureaus to place a fraud alert. Contact your bank and get a police report. I hate thiefs! They totally suck and like what everyone has said in the past. ....'what goes around, comes around.' Them fools will pay for stealing your stuff! I have placed a 'curse' on my victims. hehehehheheeheeheeeheehe :twisted:
Good luck dude and peace out.
Old 04-01-2004, 01:01 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
N.G.S.O.

Then put your camera on your keychain, DOH!

If you are going to keep something in the car, make sure it can't be seen. Every car in the lot was not broken into, just yours. They walked around, looked at the cars, picked one, grabbed and got on. If they did not see anything in your car they would have busted into someone elses that looked like it had a better stash.

Put it in your glove box, under the seats (lots of room there), in the storage in back or in the secret xb hidey holes. Taillight access panels, shhhh.
Old 04-02-2004, 07:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

That blows. I had my Civic stolen last year (almost a year to the date). I park outside and downtown Milwaukee in a private lot. There have been three break-ins in the last week or two: both on Civics, and one Civic was broken into twice!

Theft sucks. Can't have anything nice without some _______ trying to take it.
Old 04-02-2004, 08:24 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
sIcKsCiOnS

Default Frigging theifs

I can top all of your stories. I had a 93 GSR that got broken into at my work. I put an alarm on it, then two weeks later a little system and rims. About a month later it got stolen and stripped. Then I bought a 95 GSR. It was broken into 3 times. The first time it was stolen they took the factory rims and blew the motor. The second time it got stolen they stripped it down to the carpet. All the times the 2nd GSR got stolen I had alams in the car and they were bypassed. It really does suck and now I have issues getting insurance.
Old 04-02-2004, 09:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Default good luck

Damn that sucks... I carry a digital camera with me at all times too, now I think I'll put it somewhere else... Well good luck on getting some of your stuff back,
maybe somebody on here can help you attain a Scion Pen and Shirt at least...
Old 04-02-2004, 09:27 PM
5 Year Member
Scion Evolution

always keep a cheap disposable camera in your car. In case you get in an accident you can take pictures of your damage and the other parties damage to thier vehicle, for proof to the insurance adjuster. If there are any kind of damages get a police report, this will save you so much hassel with the insurance companies.

Deputy Dawg
Old 04-02-2004, 10:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Default at least you get to meet them upclose, and shake hands

or in my case if you run into stars all the time, and you like to take pictures with them... I'm starting a collection... (why not)...
Old 04-02-2004, 10:18 PM
5 Year Member

all thought i am all for a good a$$ wopping ..... member everyone will answer for what they do

But till then i Have a Glock 27 if you want to borrow it :twisted:

Quick Reply: F**K'n thiefs