Notices
Regional - Pacific Northwest
ID, OR, WA
View Poll Results: How much does this suck?
Not much, it happens to everyone...
3.28%
Son of a _____ that sucks
18.03%
Where is my gun?
78.69%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

F**K'n thiefs

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2004, 10:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

This is the reason I got the audiovox 2-way alarm and a baseball bat by my door.... and soon to be conceled handgun ahh I Love Texas.

Sorry for your loss bud, but it will all come back around to the jackasses that jacked you.
Old 04-02-2004, 10:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Re: F**K'n thiefs

Originally Posted by thefoth
Don'y really know what other forum to post this in. BUT some _____ ___ theif busted out the rear driver side 1/4 glass on the door last night, went through my car like a texas tornado and grabbed a bunch of my stuff. Digital camera, subs, mail and old school records with SSN, my key ring with all my old keys on it...

AND THEY STOLE MY SCION PEN AND SHIRT!, if I ever see some bastard wearing a blue scion shirt around my house... ITS ON!
im always sorry to hear about some punkass theives that have not concern for other peoples stuff, where about do u live? mostlikly it is someone u might know, most of the time it is... but in your case, it might just be random because u said other cars got broken into.... theives suck ___.
another thing, i kno its cool to have sites like this (sorta comes in handy when u need to talk to people who are sorta in the same boat) and sorta braging about what u got and stuff but i duno about showin' off pics and the stuff that u got in it cuz some punkass might of seen your car before or acually kno where u live and try to take your ____. maybe im just parinoid.. just my .02
Old 04-03-2004, 01:13 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Thanks for all the feed back and comments. I'm going back to throw away cameras for all my photography for some time since I don't plan on buying a digital again any time soon. I'll just have my pictures developed on photo CD's if I really want them in digital format.

Since this happened I've taken many steps to better protect myself, as well as my roommates who all also have nicer cars. I live in a kinda upper class neighborhood, 4 guys in a small house so rent gets divided up pretty good. My thought, nicer area= less crime, but so far I've had more problems here than in anywhere else I've ever lived. I grew up down in So Cal never had anything happen, moved up here, all my life I've never had anything stolen til I moved here. Anyways, after I locked down my bank accounts, took steps to prevent identity theft, got a police report, etc ,etc. I now have a two way alarm, with paging and remote kill switch. I'm also installing full survallance system and lets just say some other things that I don't want to advertise that will help in the stopping, catching, and harming of criminals who try and mess with my stuff or me. :twisted:
Old 04-03-2004, 02:18 AM
5 Year Member

I feel your pain, they keyed my ride last weekend. They did 900.00 dollars damaged. Now I have to paint left fender,driver door and rear door. It will never be the same.
Old 04-03-2004, 02:24 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by thefoth
I needed it to today to go take some pictures for a friend, so I put it in the door pocket last night so I wouldn't forget it. They the spare batteries for it too.
Maybe your friend set you up... Grrr... Don't trust anybody!
Old 04-03-2004, 08:11 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by BobBy

Maybe your friend set you up... Grrr... Don't trust anybody! :evil:
He doesn't know where I live...so not that...

And I have one more thing to add to the list that I didn't think about til today, my leather coat. Nothing of valuein the pockets, but a $300 leather coat...damnit...

I have a couple ideas of who it was or who might be involved...if not mine then at least one of the other 7 car prowlings of my house in the past 2 months.
Old 04-25-2006, 02:56 AM
5 Year Member

Default Shotgun ready

Man, five cars in the same hood in a couple weeks...Thieves will always try to return to the same spot at least once. It's like a crack addict going back to the dealer. I'd bait his ___ with like 100 dollar bills taped to the side of the car, and stand behind a tree with my shotgun.

I get my 2006 BSP in two weeks, and I've been having nightmares about kids keying my sides, etc.
Old 04-25-2006, 03:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Sorry to hear what happened Dave.. I don't know why it always happens to you, but honestly it sounds like you need to either get rid of your car, move or both. Where ever you are living is not a safe haven for cars...
Old 04-25-2006, 03:41 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Holy crap this thread is like 2 years old...
Old 04-25-2006, 05:02 AM
5 Year Member

Default thieves

Guess that means you solved your thief problem, eh?
Old 04-25-2006, 05:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Old 04-25-2006, 05:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

That sucks a$$........sorry to hear that.......wait.......the time stamp is all kinda wrong........
Old 04-27-2006, 03:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I love telling this story, mainly because it's about me and I can't laugh at others before I laugh at myself.

So my wife and go to the movies in Albany Oregon after a 9 holes of golf. We've got her brand spanken new (used once) golf clubs in the back of her old 4-runner. Clubs were just shy of 8 bills if I remember correctly. Here nor there..

Anyways, she heads in to get us a seat and I stand outside to have a quick smoke before the movie and I start hearing this car alarm go off aroud the back side (where I parked the car of course). So I take a couple more drags off my cig while listening to this bungholes alarm go off, thinking to myself, DAMN folks and their stupid alarms... So just outta curiosity, I poke my head around the building to see who's damn car is making all the racket. Low and behold, there's my wifes 4-runner, lights a flashing, glass all over the ground and the door wide open..

Long story short... the dumb ___ stole her backpack, which contained her school work. Luckily, they didn't have the time to finagle the clubs out the side door... Still makes me laugh at the though of me standing 30 feet from the car and letting someone have at....lol..... Funny now. wasn't then.

Story #2..

Living in Eugene.. 15 years ago or so. Apartment complex sends out a flier to all tenents..."NO CAR ALARMS TO BE ARMED ON PREMISES".. That very next weekend 14 cars were broken into, my 1974 Ford Courier included. Now who in their right mind breaks into a ford courier? Anyways.. Lost my stereo and speakers.. Worst part about about it was they left my doors open all night and it rained.. Really wet seats. So not only did I have to drive to work with no music.. I had to do it with a wet butt to boot..

singleshot
Old 04-27-2006, 04:04 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I have a camera in my car....If you change the presser inside the car (break a window) it will snap off about 700 pics over about 15 min. So if you got your head in my car I can see who you are. And in my apt complex I have cameras at the entrance they are all high quality (good enough to take someone to court)

I am adding cameras that face the outside into the same system. And if I had the cash I can have it transmit the images over WI-FI to my apartment. But that’s saying I can get the signal.
Old 04-27-2006, 04:47 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I like the camera idea.......its a good way to catch them. TO bad there is no way to stop them before they get away,,,,,,
Old 04-27-2006, 09:57 PM
5 Year Member

Default Cameras

Can u give me some product names for the in car cameras, specs or some tips? I'm real worried about my new ride, needless to say. Any advice others have on different types of car alarm systems that they have, if they like them, etc. I'll do some research, but any thoughts would be appreciated. Thx

Hunter
Old 04-27-2006, 10:22 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

This is the biggest revival of a thread from the dead I've ever seen.
Old 04-27-2006, 10:45 PM
Admin Emeritus

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yup. This one does seem to have arisen from the long dead, David.

Old 04-28-2006, 01:22 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

That sux man!! Did u ever get ur stuff back, from insurance I mean? People just have no respect these days. And karma is biscuit!!
Old 04-28-2006, 03:54 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Oh no, my insurance company sucks. I have had 2 break ins at 2 different locations. Neither time did I ever recover any of the items or recieve ANY compensation from insurance. I have since bought aftermarket insurance and renters insurance to cover the holes in my policies.

Quick Reply: F**K'n thiefs