Regional - Pacific Northwest
ID, OR, WA

Issaquah Meet at Triple XXX Root Beer Drive-In

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2010, 12:02 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member

Was nice to finally meet the guy who picked up Cynce's tC hopefully we can get everything all straightened up and back to good! Hopefully he will came around more and even on here!
Old 03-01-2010, 12:35 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

HEY TYLER!!!!! thanks for the mirror glass you made a budget tuners day dude!
Old 03-01-2010, 01:28 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

Originally Posted by Kanchi
Was nice to finally meet the guy who picked up Cynce's tC hopefully we can get everything all straightened up and back to good! Hopefully he will came around more and even on here!
Yes it was good to see the car again and meet the new owner,he was very nice,sad to hear he was treated so badly at a show that he chose to not be around,I hope we helped change his mind......there are a lot of good people in the comunity and that would be a fun car to have back in it again......
Old 03-01-2010, 01:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

please tell me u got his number or a last name!!!! i would actually like that.
Old 03-01-2010, 03:18 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

Originally Posted by BZinn1
Yes it was good to see the car again and meet the new owner,he was very nice,sad to hear he was treated so badly at a show that he chose to not be around,I hope we helped change his mind......there are a lot of good people in the comunity and that would be a fun car to have back in it again......

hey i was wondering if the show he was talking about was the one in kirkland that was at the college there. if so we didnt treat him like an outsider we all talked and had a good time .
Old 03-01-2010, 05:09 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yeah, he said the same thing about gettig talked down on at a show. I hope it wasn't any of us, that'd not be cool.. He seemed really nice. Told him my username here and hope he'll come around!
Old 03-01-2010, 12:29 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by Matthews_Lewis_Racing6226
please tell me u got his number or a last name!!!! i would actually like that.
Nope, kinda left it up to him, didn't want to push.

Originally Posted by Importspeed
hey i was wondering if the show he was talking about was the one in kirkland that was at the college there. if so we didnt treat him like an outsider we all talked and had a good time .
That's the show. He said a bunch of Scion owners (not naming names) approached him, be-littled him and brow-beat him in front of the other owners about what the car was/who's it was and what it would never be again.

He seemed very eager to talk to us yesterday and hopefully come around to more of the events. Again I would really like to see him be happy with the car as I feel it is a well built example of what a Scion tC could be, of course that depends on taste tho.
Old 03-01-2010, 01:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

wasn't me i haven't say a word to the guy.
Old 03-01-2010, 06:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

well i am not going to name names but i think he took it the wrong way yeah he bought a car from some one we knew and the car at the time looked a little rough around the edges but hey thats what happens when u buy an award winning car and let it go to hell for a bit now he just has to get it back to show shine and keep a smile on his face and enjoy what he has. all i know is he came over to me at that show and borrowed some cleaning stuff. i kept it pretty friendly when talking to him
Old 03-01-2010, 08:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

Nope, kinda left it up to him, didn't want to push.

That's the show. He said a bunch of Scion owners (not naming names) approached him, be-littled him and brow-beat him in front of the other owners about what the car was/who's it was and what it would never be again.

He seemed very eager to talk to us yesterday and hopefully come around to more of the events. Again I would really like to see him be happy with the car as I feel it is a well built example of what a Scion tC could be, of course that depends on taste tho.
wow that sux that people did that too him....well hopefully he will get in contact with me and come around more often....after talking to him he is a really cool guy....
Old 03-01-2010, 11:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

no one really bashed on him it was more like talking about the car and he just needs to know that. like i said in my post above we knew the car when it was best of show and all and when we all saw it at the show it was like not even show shined dirt and rust and stuff i think most of us just told what he needed to do to the car to get it back up to par, ( now i dont know what it looks like now but i hope he took the advice and cleaned up the tc) but what ever he will get over it and get to know us all and get to know how we act around each other LOL
Old 03-02-2010, 12:45 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member

^Regardless, of what everyone thinks of the car and how it was, it is his now and he is free to do what he wants to do to it. Just like you should not have to defend anything you have done or not done to your car he should not have to either. The point is that he left the Scion of Totem Lake event with a bad taste in his mouth, but @ the event this last weekend seemed very eager to give it another go in-spite of how he felt he was treated. I hope he does come around and find that most here do mean well, and we can be a resource help him accomplish what he wants to with that car now!
Old 03-03-2010, 10:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Club One

SL Member

^^last time I saw that car it was beat to hell and needed a lot of work. The condition the wheels were in made me want to cry.
Old 03-04-2010, 02:47 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member

^ It does need a lot of work, and I am willing to help him to the best of my ability, but it is on him to make the call.
Old 03-04-2010, 03:06 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

I bet I could get it to shine again.......but touching another mans tC may be to much for me right now......I am feeling fragile around tCs.......lol.......

Saw Ruby today......her Balliztik banner is gone........I think I cried......
Old 03-04-2010, 03:08 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member

^seen some stickers removed off of some other tCs lately...kinda sad to see that they have decided to not be a part of things anymore..oh well their choice.
Old 03-04-2010, 04:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by BZinn1
I bet I could get it to shine again.......but touching another mans tC may be to much for me right now......I am feeling fragile around tCs.......lol.......

Saw Ruby today......her Balliztik banner is gone........I think I cried......

Sorry to hear that Brian, things will never be the same anymore