ID, OR, WA

Kent/Renton tCs

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2007, 11:51 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

im seeing this nice tC in kent but i can't seem to get a catch of who that might be. well im glad there is a club here in washington. i feel lonely in kent
Old 05-04-2007, 02:42 PM
SL Member

xjamiex, have you gone to any of the night races, i drive down there with my tc a lot, like almost every week. maybe we can have some fun this weekend if the weather allows.
Old 05-04-2007, 07:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Syko_tC
xjamiex, have you gone to any of the night races, i drive down there with my tc a lot, like almost every week. maybe we can have some fun this weekend if the weather allows.
yea i got down to the night races in renton every once in awhile when its dry out. but i hardly ever see tCs down there so where are you from?
Old 05-04-2007, 07:15 PM
Admin Emeritus

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I moved this to it's own topic because it was TOTALLY off-topic where it was...

Tom
Old 05-04-2007, 07:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

sorry about that
Old 05-04-2007, 07:28 PM
Admin Emeritus

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

*sigh*

Just had to dump two more posts out of the BackStage topic because of this.

I have no problem with you guys discussing this, Jamie, just don't hijack another topic to do it, OK?

Tom
Old 05-04-2007, 07:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

What does the tC in Kent look like? What color? Any mods?

There are several ScionLife tC owners in the Kent/Renton area that I know of!
Old 05-04-2007, 07:55 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

im in renton. and at the night races quite often.

my car is all stock cept the fact that its lowered almost 3 inches
Old 05-04-2007, 11:21 PM
SL Member

im from seattle, but i think i can spot at least 1-2 tcs at the races every time i go. i think it was 2 weeks ago, i saw a silver tc with megan drift spec exhaust, i was trying to tail gate, but slowed down cuhz i saw a patrol..... i swear man, these police are ____ing things up for us....... i'd love to run against some tCs, tired of these civics..... smoked some dude on the free way 3 times straight, yet he still tried to line up with me......
Old 05-04-2007, 11:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

hey syko tc what is your real name lol i think i might have you on my myspace friends list lol
Old 05-04-2007, 11:42 PM
SL Member

yea thats me. im david by the way. nice ride importspeed, i should be free to upload some new pix of my car soon, the only thing i dont like about my car is the two long scratches/dents my friend gave me about a few months after i got my car...... he was drunk and hit me when he tried to pull out of his park spot, turned his wheel before reversing out of the spot, his front bumper scraped the my driver side....... i couldn't even report it because he didn't have insurance at the time, and plus he is a friend......
Old 05-04-2007, 11:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

lol well that is cool now you gots to go to some m&g's and meet some of us we are having one tonight at 8pm here in oly if not then next friday i think it is still going to happen is the one in tacoma, but other then that chat with you later
Old 05-05-2007, 07:45 AM
5 Year Member
Scion Driven Girls
SL Member

Wow, tCs at the night races,.. you'll never see mine. Its such a hassle to drive off and come back to the meet up.

And also,.. tCs are too heavy and slow, takes too much work to make it fast worthy.
Old 05-05-2007, 11:48 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

viet, ive seen your car down there once.

but that was like 2 months ago.
Old 05-06-2007, 03:50 AM
5 Year Member
Scion Driven Girls
SL Member

No. Then that wasn't me. Although a few months back I do remember seeing two BCP tCs. But you'll never see me in my car, I'd ride in my boyfriend's hatch and thats only if he runs it. Other than that I don't like wasting my time there.

And -doomed-, if you were to ever see my car, I have 2 Sciongirls.com and 1 PSTOC.com decals. I'm all over Renton too.
Old 05-06-2007, 03:56 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member

I punked on a 4-door integra last night and backed off when we went into the corner because I didn't trust the guy, and he slid from the inside lane across mine and 1/2 onto the shoulder before he could stop it from understeering....be careful out there!
Old 05-07-2007, 03:58 AM
SL Member

dude, i saw like 3-4 tcs last night, one with a huge scion decal on the side, it almost covered the whole car, and there was a supercharged tc, forgot who he ran against. anybody want to meet up at the tracks next weekend, if weather allows.... iono if i will ever make it to any of the meets because i work until 9pm every friday...
Old 07-11-2007, 07:44 AM
5 Year Member
Scion Driven Girls
SL Member

Felt like bumping this back up.

A couple or few Friday nights ago, while my boyfriend was driving my car, playing cat and mouse with my brother's car, a white base model RSX with two white guys in it decided to race my tC on I-90 heading south in Renton. The RSX was able to pull away really slowly, so we lost. The thing is that the RSX was stick and we heard it downshift, yet my car is auto.

So IF my car was stick I would've beaten them.
Because somehow my brother's dinged corolla is faster than my car, but he's raced his friend's manual tC, and with all the torque his friend was able to pull away very quickly, I think in 2nd? Roar, sucks that my car is auto.

Any who we got off the exit by the meet up because I wanted to stop by to show my cousin (she lives in Dutch Harbor, they have nothing there but crabs ) the "car scene," since I live only 5 minutes away.

The RSX was headed there too so, for you guys who go to the races, let me know if you see the RSX, its base model, white, and has a red shocker on the back bumper. My boyfriend really wanted to go grab HIS car and race them that night, but we wouldn't be able to bring my cousin since its a two seater.

gRr. It sucks having a slow car. Would anyone like to give me money for a tranny swap? Please?
Old 07-11-2007, 03:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I gave up on street races and now we keep it legal at the actual races.

Street races ____ me off, to me they represent a bunch of idiots beating on their cars and endangering people. I stole my first car and raced it when I was like 13 years old with my older friends, kept that trend going until I hit 18, then I realized it was a waste of time.

Aside from that, xjamiex my boyfriend and I both drive tCs and live in kent. Mine is Azure pearl, lowered, new wheels and tires, tinted tails, and all kinds of other goodies. His is flint Mica, slammed, wheels and tires, red roll cage, etc etc.
Old 07-11-2007, 11:10 PM

I am out of Renton. White with black rims, grill, CAI, and tint. No street racing for me. I try to be a good boy. lol

Quick Reply: Kent/Renton tCs