ID, OR, WA

Lakewood shooting

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2009, 10:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Exclamation Lakewood shooting

Seems that someone really has a "HATE YOU" developing against the Law Enforcement ppl.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...Top+Stories%29

Old 11-29-2009, 11:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member
Scion Evolution

I know i just hear about that

i don't get people these days, i really don't

i hope they find the people responsible & treat them the same way they treat police officers
Old 11-30-2009, 12:01 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

This is just sad and sickening........there is something horridly wrong with people today.........
Old 11-30-2009, 12:01 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

it's sad. they will catch them, and they will be treated BETTER! that's what's messed up.
Old 11-30-2009, 12:30 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member
Scion Evolution

^

I agree & that's why our justice system is so f_______ up'd
Old 11-30-2009, 01:19 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

just heard about it...thats crazy
Old 11-30-2009, 01:23 AM
SL Member

May the 4 slain Officers Rest In Peace. Our hearts go out to the friends and families involved.
Old 11-30-2009, 01:34 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

.........that's terrible
Old 11-30-2009, 01:42 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by BZinn1
This is just sad and sickening........there is something horridly wrong with people today.........
x2 this makes me sick hope they do unspeakable acts to whoever is responsible for this.
Old 11-30-2009, 02:47 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default PRAYER PEOPLE

PRAY PEOPLE, we as a people, as a community need to evaluate how we live and treat one another, and us here on SL need to lead by example... Not just by the HOTROD'Z we drive, but by the way we live day to day. So come on let's try to pick it up a notch and really be leaders. HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!
Old 11-30-2009, 04:12 AM
United Imports
Balliztik
SL Member

This just absolutely makes me sick to my stomach....I hate how those who break the law blame those who enforce it...it's not the police's fault they committed a crime...and their "suspect" was recently arrested for raping a child...WTF why was this disgusting human being not locked in a cage??? I will desperately pray for his capture and I wish the best for the victims families and thank those officers who risked their lives every day for us!!
Old 11-30-2009, 06:48 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by XBLOVE
This just absolutely makes me sick to my stomach....I hate how those who break the law blame those who enforce it...it's not the police's fault they committed a crime...and their "suspect" was recently arrested for raping a child...WTF why was this disgusting human being not locked in a cage??? I will desperately pray for his capture and I wish the best for the victims families and thank those officers who risked their lives every day for us!!
unfortunately our state laws both here an Arkansas. lack the strength to keep child predators either locked up or from re-lapsing.

so huckabee (Governor of Arkansas) not wanting to look bad is slinging the blame (at our state) for letting a criminal go(even if insane) with a repeat history of violent behavior, which he pardoned in his state by the way.....

another volatile huckabee pardon....http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2007/1...e_n_75362.html

if we had laws her and all over like Nevada we would have a lot less trouble with child predators.

below an excerpt from:webpage of a guy who defends !@#$bags

Lewdness with a Minor in Las Vegas

For persons charged with lewdness with a child under the age of fourteen (14), the criminal penalties are extreme, given the nature of the crime. First time offenders face life in prison with the possibility of parole after a minimum of ten (10) years and fines amounting to no more than $10,000. For second time offenders, the punishments for lewdness with a minor in Las Vegas, Nevada is life without the possibility of parole in a Nevada state prison. Additionally, offenders will face a lifelong record and entry into the national and state level sex offender database.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

i don't personally believe there should be a parole possibility for someone (proven) to be a child predator.....even for a first time offender.

and unfortunately lawyers like the guy listed above help people like this get off of charges like the crazy cop killer who slew these four policeman.

and this kind of proves how one really bad trait can lead to another. and how greedy people will defend evil disgusting scum even when they know they shouldn't......

unfortunately that would be only one example of why the criminal justice system doesn't work. too much money is involved, and so in turn the criminal justice system will always and forever be flawed.

the second judge from what i hear actually set a bail for this person after the previous judge already said he would receive "no bail"......wtf?

im no ****, and hence i believe in due process. but what is the point in wasting taxpayer money if you are going to let violent criminals run free after they are already proven guilty and sentenced?:?

thanks a lot huckabee

not trying to throw gas on this but it is just my 2 cents

Last edited by alienvictim; 11-30-2009 at 12:13 PM.
Old 11-30-2009, 07:45 AM
Admin Emeritus

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

...listening to Seattle Police radio - they believe they have Clemmons (the "person of interest" in the murders) surrounded in a house in the Leschi area at about Erie and Superior.* Massive turnout of officers, including SWAT there. Woman who left house earlier this evening stated Clemmons was inside and bleeding. Had been dropped off by woman in white Buick...

Good reports, as usual, at http://www.centraldistrictnews.com/2...vity-in-leschi and http://www.seattlecrime.com/2009/11/...ewood-shooting

Whoops! Sounds like SWAT is moving...

(Dispatch is having extra portables and batteries brought in from other areas - recommending those in Leschi conserve battery power as much as possible. Sounds like they expect a long night.)

* name and address for house SPD has surrounded:
Clemmons, Chrisceda
3804 E Superior St
Seattle, WA 98122-6566

Last edited by Tomas; 11-30-2009 at 07:49 AM.
Old 11-30-2009, 08:30 AM
Admin Emeritus

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Just after 1:00 a.m., negotiators contacted Clemmons and tried to coax him out of the home. The PI overheard a negotiator at the scene tell Clemmons "I'd like to minimilize what you did today but I'm not sure I can do that."

(SWAT has OK to use flashbangs.)
Old 11-30-2009, 07:51 PM
United Imports
Balliztik
SL Member

Originally Posted by alienvictim
unfortunately our state laws both here an Arkansas. lack the strength to keep child predators either locked up or from re-lapsing.

so huckabee (Governor of Arkansas) not wanting to look bad is slinging the blame (at our state) for letting a criminal go(even if insane) with a repeat history of violent behavior, which he pardoned in his state by the way.....
I about came out of my seat when I heard that...Huckabee is only trying to throw the blame....if that dbag would not have pardoned that evil man we wouldn't have to be dealing with this now...he needs to blame himself for HIS bad decision. It's really sad that we don't have stricter laws to keep our children safe...I'm sorry but you can fine someone for abusing a child but that fine does not make it right nor does it help the child deal with the trauma caused...he should have never been let out of jail..

And the house they thought he was in he ended up not being there
Old 12-01-2009, 03:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

They got him this morning.........he won't be harming anyone else ever again.......and looks like several of his friends and family members are going to goto jail as well for helping him elude police........hope they get 20 years each....one can hope.
Old 12-01-2009, 04:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member
Scion Evolution

hope they arrest all that were involved & give them life in prison for aiding & assisting this mad man
Old 12-01-2009, 09:44 PM
Admin Emeritus

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Pierce County Prosecutor has released a little bit of the info on who helped Clemmons and how...