Notices
Regional - Pacific Northwest
ID, OR, WA

PNW local chat and threadjacking thread...

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2009, 12:50 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

Originally Posted by Adorian
Best movie ever.

First of all, I'd like to thank whichever one of you donut-munching, barrel-assed, pud-pulling sissies leaked this to the press. That's just what we need now: some sensational story in the papers making these boys out to be superheroes, triumphing over evil. Let me squash the rumors now. These two are not heroes. They're just two ordinary men who were put in an extraordinary situation and they just happened to come out on top. Yes, nothing from our far-reaching computer system has turned up diddly on these two. All we know is what we found out from the neighbors, and the general consensus is, they're angels. But angels don't kill. And we got two bodies in the morgue that look like they've been "serial-crushed by some huge friggin' guy".

cant wait for all saints day .. coming out in nov some time
Old 10-29-2009, 11:07 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

All saints day has a limited release tomorrow in select cities, they are following kinda what they did with paranormal activity which ____es me off immensly. I L-O-V-E the Boondock saints I can quote the entire movie begining to end it's a party trick of mine and I'm so outraged that it isn't coming to either WA or OR anytime scheduled yet they haven't even discussed bringing it and if you google their little "demand it in my city" BS it freezes half the time I just want to watch the sequal to my favorite movie that I had to wait ten effing years for without having to fly to blasted overbleached California.

*insert old man on porch fist shake here* freaking BALOGNA!
Old 10-30-2009, 12:43 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hey i found the most awesome racing seat in the known universe right here....

check it http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/pts/1443488291.html

this dudes been trying to sell this thing for a year now....... hahahahahahah
Old 10-30-2009, 12:55 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Anyone know how to check which version firmware is on the iphone 3g from the emergency call window? I tried the *3001#12345#* code and it doesn't work.
Old 12-08-2009, 05:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

www.Woot.com

WOOOT OFFF
Old 01-26-2010, 06:05 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by kkawana
www.Woot.com

WOOOT OFFF

yes... another one...
Old 03-29-2010, 09:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

so..for those who didnt see the FB status this morning...

bus ride was interesting this morning.... about 610 this am, north bound 590 bus making a turn from bus way > royal broghm (sp?) in my semi concious state that early... heard the driver go OMDG same time there was "Wham" then came to a stop..

Pedestrain vs Bus... Bus won... not fatal, and guessing head hit the front passenger side window lower outer corner.. cuz that was smashed (window, dunno bout head) 5min later sound transit sup's show up... 5-10min after that.. medics/police roll up..

slightly disturbing is 1) how long it took for medic/police to show up considering theres usually at least police hanging out at the south end of bus tunnel. 2) the fact that one bus rider was a bike rider... and after the crash and few min of waiting (before cops or sup's showed u) he took his bike of the rack and rode away...
Old 03-29-2010, 10:20 PM
Admin Emeritus

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by kkawana
slightly disturbing is 1) how long it took for medic/police to show up considering theres usually at least police hanging out at the south end of bus tunnel. 2) the fact that one bus rider was a bike rider... and after the crash and few min of waiting (before cops or sup's showed u) he took his bike of the rack and rode away...
That it took so long for a medical/police response IS disturbing.

The biker riding away, not so - he wasn't the cause, he wasn't involved other than as a potential witness (and may, like you, have seen nothing) and most importantly: The bus driver and Metro Supervisors have absolutely no authority to detain him.

Hope the pedestrian was not seriously injured, and heals quickly.

The only Metro accident I was involved in was years ago on a re-routed commuter express from Auburn to Seattle that was taking Hwy 99 'cause I-5 was blocked. Was a Toyota sedan in front of the bus, and unknown to anyone outside the Toyota, the driver was looking for a mailbox. He spotted one, slammed on the brakes so he could turn into a driveway, and the bus punted him right in to the driveway.

About a year later, when I was working back in NJ at Bell Labs, I got a letter from Metro attorneys to show up as a witness in court in Seattle because Metro was being sued by a bus passenger who claimed she had been injured.

Since Metro wasn't willing to pay air fare both ways they sent me to an attorney in NJ to give a deposition instead. (Metro won, as they should have.)

I assume the driver passed out the little accident cards to fill out? (That's what they used to do while everyone was waiting for the police to show up.)
Old 03-30-2010, 12:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

eh thought the bike rider may have had to stay, or should of stayed if the pedestrian bounced off the bike and or rack.... but maybe not.. oh well
Old 05-10-2010, 07:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

FYI - There is a little language....they tired blanking it all but there will be a little that wasnt caught....please listen to this, and MODS please dont Ban me after this....i am sorry but its funny!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt9RD3mIHJE
Old 10-14-2010, 10:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

bringin it back from a 5mo hiatis...

saw this on komo's site.... the link gives you a clue
http://bellevue.komonews.com/content/woman-stabs-classmate-during-anger-management-class
Old 10-14-2010, 11:57 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member

So wrong. You hear about the guy that killed his love interest/classmate in a beauty school then tried to amputate her arm...lots of wackos out there.
Old 10-15-2010, 10:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Kanchi
So wrong. You hear about the guy that killed his love interest/classmate in a beauty school then tried to amputate her arm...lots of wackos out there.
Wackos is right! Theres a lady down here that lied to everyone about being pregnant & she met some lady on craiglist that was, killed the woman, cut the baby out of the lady and tried keeping the baby for her own. Some real crazy people out there!
Old 10-16-2010, 01:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Ziggi
Wackos is right! Theres a lady down here that lied to everyone about being pregnant & she met some lady on craiglist that was, killed the woman, cut the baby out of the lady and tried keeping the baby for her own. Some real crazy people out there!
Speaking about whackos... how's everybody doin? Thought I was being talked about. lol jk But a point of interest is that here in Pierce county, the leading weapon in assault and battery incidences happens to be... get this... a hammer. Because most of the criminals already have a rap sheet they can't get a gun legally... so go for the next "best" thing. A seriously blunt object. Go figure huh?
Old 10-16-2010, 03:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

put new meaning to the term "getting hammered", lol.
Old 10-16-2010, 04:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by robbiej
put new meaning to the term "getting hammered", lol.
LOL!!
Old 10-16-2010, 07:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

*climbs out from under the lurking rock*

Hi guys! :D hope you're all doing well.
Old 10-17-2010, 01:12 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member

wow haven't seen you on here in awhile!!
Old 10-17-2010, 02:41 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Lee, is that Lee??? Glad to see your still around.
Old 10-18-2010, 01:57 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member

so making plans for next year how about you guys? Going to finally do stereo stuff in both cars and new wheels for mine how about you all? Any big plans? Or is it all hush-hush?

Quick Reply: PNW local chat and threadjacking thread...