Notices
Regional - Pacific Northwest
ID, OR, WA

Proper send off for EM3 Brock Merry!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2009, 04:54 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member

Default Proper send off for EM3 Brock Merry!!!!!

So this week we have said goodbye to a few celebs, well we have one more to send off, just not in that way. Brock and his wife will be traveling across country to the Folorida keys to continue serving his country...in paradise. So, in honor of him leaving I think we should all share our memories...and of course pics of Brock and send him off properly wizzing off into the sunset (forgive the pun!) From peeing in the corner to tech days to showng with the rest of us you will be missed. So without further ado I will start:

Brock has always been part of the group and has been close with a number of people, here is pictue of Brock & Nate, as you can see they are pretty close:

Name:  P2210604.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  94.6 KB

Brock is always a good freind as well, always looking out for others! Here he is caught "looking out" @ FD for a spare tire :
Name:  P8090212.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  29.9 KB

This was also where I remember him going on about Sam H, Sam H, Sam H, GEEZ!! We were sitting there hoping to talk to K. Gushi, but never did and Sam H was sitting in his car next to the pit wall, Brock was freaking out so i told him to go see if he could get an autograph and he did!!!! He got his, Ken's and eventually Rado's I believe on that back pack, along w/ a special message from Sam.

Next up was this last year @ SEMA where I always try to bring back swag for my guys back home here and I asked Brock if there was anything he wanted and he said a poster of Mercedes Terell (sp?). Thing is I didn't know who she was . So we wandered around SEMA for a couple days and all of a sudden we were @ a booth getting a poster and it had the model's name on it and it was her!!!! So we got him the poster...but there was noone around so, we called Brock and handed her the phone! Want proof?

All in all there tons of memories we have all made and shared together, this is just one more instance of family, and how it sucks to see people go. Brock I will miss you very much I know you, as with others, are just a phone call away but it just won't be the same, I mean no-one gets those same expressions on their face as you when we get them with a suprise "rockstar." So without further ado, share what you got everyone!!!
Old 06-26-2009, 03:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member
Scion Evolution

This is a good thread. I'm sad to see him go as well, but I know he'll keep in touch and visit

Have a safe trip Broc and don't forget to visit

*sorry i don't have any pictures to show =(
Old 06-26-2009, 04:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Have a safe trip Brock, you will be missed. Remember where you came from (and no, I don't mean your mom, lol).
Old 06-26-2009, 05:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yeah, I'm very sorry to see Brock go. I'm sorry I don't have any good pics.

Brock, you're a hell of a nice guy. I've been lucky to know you, and have some great times with ya. And I'm proud of you for the service you're doing for your country.

It's been Grand. And remember, "careful where ya pee, ya might get it on yer shoe".

Don't forget us..

Old 06-26-2009, 07:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

Dearest Brock......you will be missed.........I sent you a card......hope you enjoy the naked pictures.........it was very hard to get Nate and Erik to pose for them.........Curtis......well he was stripped down in seconds.......very impressive........lol.......

You are gonna be missed around here........when I finally get to Florida to visit my friends there I will look you up.....no go and liven up the Florida section of SL.......show them we really know how to party up here.
Old 06-26-2009, 08:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

NOOOOO!!!!!!!...... i sear to god brock you BETTER macke it back here for some events!!! i'd say atleast twice a year....maybe... Bond and FD? ......sad to see you go, but u'll never really be gone
Old 06-29-2009, 03:21 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member

Curtis...Nate I know you guys have some stuff to add!
Old 06-29-2009, 03:45 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Trader
Scikotics
SL Member

GOOD LUCK BROCK!!!
Old 07-03-2009, 09:12 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member