SL Member

^x2
Old 03-02-2008, 08:59 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Re: .

Originally Posted by army11b
This is my first scion car show that ive been too and i was a little dissapointed to many TC's had like just a cai and had there hood up etc,,, theres nothing to see just keep the hood closed heh, anyways overall it was fun but i just had a small problem about some of the near stock Tc's i saw
go to more car shows and maybe u'll understand why ppl's hoods were up.... plus we went as a team, doesnt matter if they're stockies or not. that was kinda rude of how u mentioned if theres nothing to see just keep the hood closed... and it is a car show.. exterior counts too, its not all about whats under the hood, my hood was up and i only had a CAI, my doors and my trunk was up too, and i got a grip of looks from ppl not only at the doors in the hood
Old 03-02-2008, 09:07 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

hey alot of those tc weren't stock you just got to go and see all the small stuff that people have done to them, for a person that owns a tc man you sure you want to bag on them. plus it is fun to go to car shows and hang out with friends and bs with others
Old 03-02-2008, 09:09 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

anyways i would like to give a congrats to all the winners you all did a great job. cant wait till the next car show anyways later and good night.
Old 03-02-2008, 09:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

Thanks Cynce,Matt,and Bellevue Scion/Toyota for hosting a great show for all of us.............we really appreciate all the effort that went into this show..........

Thanks also to all the great teams that came out and supported this effort...........

army11b........I understand you are feeling dissapointed.........that is ok.............not everyone likes to build a supercharged or turbo motor..........and many people tend to leave their engines fairly stock.........this was a Team effort at this show.......a team of about 120 cars................not everyone builds the same way or puts on the same things.............

I for one love to work with billet..............and short of a defective powersteering resovouir that I shipped back today to Weapon R everything under my hood is billet now..........including my dipstick............

Soon my body kit will be here and stereo will be installed............

First and foremost it is about going and having fun...............hanging out and checking out all the cars...........meeting new people..........I get ideas at every show from all kinds of cars..........and blend them into my car.........one day I may even win at a show............but I go to have fun..........this week I dumped nearly $2500 into my car...........and another $1500 is coming soon...........but I still go and enjoy looking at every car..........and if I inspire an idea fro someone else that is cool..........I know I get inspired by all of you...........
Old 03-02-2008, 09:28 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

was his car even in the show or was it just like outside or something????
Old 03-02-2008, 09:37 AM
Balliztik
SL Member

Congratulations to all the winners.

Thank you to Cynce, Matt, Belluvue Scion and everyone who helped put this show on. It was soooo much fun. All the cars were great to look at.
Old 03-02-2008, 09:58 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

wow this show had a lot of really nice cars. some cars out in the parking lot i wondered how come they weren't inside.

to the ladies who dress up. all of you girls looked amazing. the guys who dressed up. wow you all clean up rather well. but you guy now know that the girls will have you dress that way more often.

best part of the show was the forza 2 and the tire compition. but out of the two the tire comp was the best.

well put on show. thank you for the event. matt and cyne well though out show bellevue toyota thank you for allowing this event to go on in you dealership.
Old 03-02-2008, 10:28 AM
SL Member

Thank you Cynce, Matt and Scion for putting on the show. It was a fantastic turnout and we had a lot of fun. Plus taking 3rd place in Volkswagen made my day I would much rather have 3rd place in a show where I didn't think I would win, than 1st in one where I know I would.

Look for coverage of the event soon at PDXine.com!
Old 03-02-2008, 12:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Wow Damn good turn out. With alot of diferent styles. Loved seeing everyone all dressed up. Wow the women were looking beautiful. I fell in love at least 9 times.

Great show Matt And Cynce.

Also thanks for the help Kanchi on changing over the stockies to twenties.
Old 03-02-2008, 02:20 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member

^no prob bud
Old 03-02-2008, 03:17 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I want to see some pictures please.
Old 03-02-2008, 03:42 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

so, who were the winners?
Old 03-02-2008, 03:48 PM
SL Member

Hey All,

I am exhausted... but still amped. Thank you for the kind words and helping us have a great show! We are really happy with the final result and we hope everyone had a great time. Definitely a unique concept for a show and the response was great. Thank you to everyone who dressed the part of Bond, it gave the event the touch we were seeking.

Were glad everyone enjoyed the interactive parts of the event as well. Great results and congrats to the winners! HUGE shout out to all the sponsors: NOS Energy Drink, Magnolia AV, Five:AD Wheels, Auto Trim Design, IZNTRBL.com, Toyo Tires, ACT, KingPin Car Audio, Hose Techniques, Ekset, WX Signs and most of all...

Scion of Bellevue and Josh Coutts! Also Anton, Steve and everyone else at the dealership that helped make the event happen and allowed us the opportunity to put this event together. Great job!

Also, great thanks to "the Foth" for his help as well. Huge asset to the event, and mad a great "Q" for the bond theme. I got about 1 hour sleep and am already doing follow-up work while Cynce is driving back to Portland. Thanks again everyone and lets see those pics!
Old 03-02-2008, 03:49 PM
SL Member

Winners will be posted at the TD website and listed on the forums soon.
Old 03-02-2008, 03:50 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hi... i got 2nd place mild TC.... so happy! i wasnt expecting that at all!
Old 03-02-2008, 04:07 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I didn't take many pics last night but, here are some. I didn't sleep much either after a long and late night drive home, plus being jacked up on nos energy drink didn't help much. LOL

Old 03-02-2008, 04:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'll list ones I remember, but keep in mind they were handed out at midnight and I'm usually asleep by 9 so my brain wasn't fully functioning.

The biggest winner of the night, the mister Bond of Bellevue was Nate!!!!! He won the 5AD wheels AND a 500 dollar gift certificate from ACT!
Shawn got best wild scion (way to go!!!)
Chris got a trophy (right?)
Yellow xB who's name I don't know got one too.
Shawn also won best dressed for looking shnazzzzzy (they made the crowd yell to pick who would win, I actually yelled so loud I have completely lost my voice, Erik is calling me frog girl for the day because the best I can do is croak)
I remember we took best performance woooo yay!!
I think Francesco won something...

All this remembering is starting to hurt my brain

To Matt and Cynce of Teske Design,
You guys are AMAZING that show was the best show! I've never had such a good time at a car show in this state you guys really know how to do it big and do it right I can't wait to see the next thing you guys turn to gold. If you decide you want to get into the wedding planning business.... you let me know

Big CONGRATS to all the winners and again HUGE thanks to Matt and Cynce for giving us all the opportunity to have such a good time!
Old 03-02-2008, 04:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

oh oh oh I almost forgot!!!!

I also got to meet baby Bronwyn

THAT was the best part of my night. That little girl gripped my finger so tight!
Old 03-02-2008, 04:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default .

I didnt mean to "bag" on anyone, i didnt know you had to have the hood up for points, now i know. If i would have put my car in the show i probably would have kept the hood down and lost points not knowing hehe

Quick Reply: Scion of Bellevue presents BOND OF BELLEVUE - 3/1/08