Notices
Regional - Pacific Northwest
ID, OR, WA

Scion d-VIP Owner's Event at Formula D Monroe, WA 8/8/09!

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2009, 12:47 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Registered!!!
Old 07-24-2009, 01:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I think someone needs a sticky!
Old 07-24-2009, 02:00 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I've been on the phone with Scion Regional this afternoon helping to work out some of the fine points with Justin Cornett reg. mgrand Josh (scion of Bellevue) Guys this is going to be AWSOME!!! Around 200 will get tickets and somewhere between 50 and 100 cars will be picked for the car show prob around 60 or 70 cars. Get signed up you don't want to miss this. Hope to see you all there.
Old 07-24-2009, 02:04 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Mad_Sciontist001
I've been on the phone with Scion Regional this afternoon helping to work out some of the fine points with Justin Cornett reg. mgrand Josh (scion of Bellevue) Guys this is going to be AWSOME!!! Around 200 will get tickets and somewhere between 50 and 100 cars will be picked for the car show prob around 60 or 70 cars. Get signed up you don't want to miss this. Hope to see you all there.
I hope I get picked!!
Old 07-24-2009, 02:13 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by scion71tc
I hope I get picked!!
Me too! Pick me pick me!!!
I don't know what other ladies are coming out, I do know my hopes and dreams have been to get a best female one

oh what I wouldn't give! This will be grey cars big farewell too as the next day the part out begins.
Old 07-24-2009, 02:21 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Adorian
I hope I get picked!!
I don't know what other ladies are coming out, I do know my hopes and dreams have been to get a best female one

oh what I wouldn't give! This will be grey cars big farewell too as the next day the part out begins.
This just means your going to get picked and win best female ride!! I have faith
Old 07-24-2009, 02:56 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Re: Scion d-VIP Owner's Event at Formula D Monroe, WA 8/8/09

Originally Posted by For your shot at a d-VIP invitation, just register on [url
www.scionvip.com[/url] - there are 200 invitations available! Once invited, you just need to show up in your Scion and be ready to have some fun. Let's make this the NW Scion event of the summer!
Mt tC is gonna get painted and is already at the shop, I dought it will be ready for the date of this amazing event.

^^ is that means I am not getting a VIP INVITACION for the event???
There is no way I can show up in my scion, since my tC is at the shop, But I am a scion owner!
can you guys do an exception
I don't want to miss this amazing event again
Old 07-24-2009, 03:27 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

60-70 cars dang that is alot of scions so i think there will be plenty of us getting picked so far the amount that said they have registered is not even past 20 yet plus most of us just registered like asap so that gives us a better shot at getting VIP

Still crossing fingers this will save me 38 dollars so that i dont have to sign up and pay for the car show.
Old 07-24-2009, 03:47 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

registered.......man waht a pain to figure out how to resize pictures.....I am computer stupid.......lol
Old 07-24-2009, 04:28 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by robbiej
Originally Posted by RS2BlueDragon
registered!
Well, there goes best release series, lol.
You never know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-24-2009, 04:35 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I hope I get picked!!

This just means your going to get picked and win best female ride!! I have faith
God I hope so! Unless Benilda comes out
Old 07-24-2009, 04:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Who is showing at the J-Tuning show? Man 60-70 show cars (Scions) is a lot, what did we have last time? 10? lol I am really looking forward to this event!!

I want Gushi to sign my chest; Happy Gilmore style.
Old 07-24-2009, 04:49 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by robbiej
registered!
Well, there goes best release series, lol.
You never know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your car is soooo CLEAN!!
Old 07-24-2009, 04:58 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

I hope I get picked!!

Cindys car is registered under my name,I did not look to see there was a girls class,so that narrows down the competition a bit for you......lol.......maybe you and Miss B can have a pillow fight over who wins.........hmmmmmmm........now that could be a money maker right there.......
Old 07-24-2009, 05:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by curtislo9
Who is showing at the J-Tuning show? Man 60-70 show cars (Scions) is a lot, what did we have last time? 10? lol I am really looking forward to this event!!

Nothing has been set yet but we talked about combine our show with J-Tuning show depending on where they are setting up and the amount of room. Then Scion will have our awards and you could maybe win in the J-tuning show as well. Nothing is confirmed on this yet. We just talked about it and they will be talking to J=tuning about this. We will see. The number of cars picked for the show is not set in stone yet could be 50 or 100 we need to work on this more. I will keep everyone posted as we get this fine tuned. This is going to be a fun show and if you have a lot of mods make sure you list them all in your registration and Pics will help too. (hint hint wink)
Old 07-24-2009, 05:55 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by BZinn1
I hope I get picked!!

Cindys car is registered under my name,I did not look to see there was a girls class,so that narrows down the competition a bit for you......lol.......maybe you and Miss B can have a pillow fight over who wins.........hmmmmmmm........now that could be a money maker right there.......
Thank god! Cindy would whoop me probably!

She can however join in on our pillow fight.
Old 07-24-2009, 01:39 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by curtislo9
^awesome lol
Old 07-24-2009, 02:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

all i understood was pillow fight, thats kinda hott!!........Maybe i will get gushi and foust to sign my sony psp or something?
Old 07-24-2009, 03:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

if they move it to sunday im in... otherwise..... no go for me... wedding to attend...

i guess if some1 wants to take my car up and show it for me??
Old 07-24-2009, 05:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Registered - Scion came through alright.

This is going to be Awesome

Quick Reply: Scion d-VIP Owner's Event at Formula D Monroe, WA 8/8/09!