Notices
Regional - Pacific Northwest
ID, OR, WA

Scion Exposed 2008 9/6

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2008, 06:34 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I sooooo wanted the Memphis goodies. That's ok, though... It was awesome seeing so many faces that Tracy and I have been missing. Hopefully once Tracy is done with school (Dec.) we will be able to make it to more events. Also, thanks to this event, I got to talk with someone I haven't seen for, oh, 15 years at least.

Thanks to EVERYONE involved in putting on this event! It was a ton of fun!
Old 09-07-2008, 07:00 AM
Admin Emeritus

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I was really happy to see some of the folks I know get some really nice gifts from Scion. :D

I'd also like to thank the folks who put this on, not only from Scion but the "Community Legends," Mike Ma and David Fotheringham without who's planing and efforts it would have been simply a drive to Seattle to watch a Mariners game.

There was a lot of behind the scenes grunt work done by a lot of folks, but one I'll mention working tirelessly and with little recognition is Will Langford.

Thank you Scion, Portland Region, Bobbi, Kelly, and all the rest for making Scion mean we're all part of the family.

Oh! Bobbi, the hand-picked seats were perfect! Easy access, end of row, close to the parking. Thank you very much!

Right now I'm so tired that I'm just going to take some meds and fall into bed.

Long day today.

Hi to all those folks I didn't mention directly! I was REALLY VERY HAPPY to see you all. It's been too long.

I'll have a few pics from the Tacoma meet-up on-line when I wake up again.
Old 09-07-2008, 07:24 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

WOW........what a great day........I had a blast and enjoyed seeign all the cars.......and for the first time in a while got to see many I had not seen before or in a long time.

The Car Show was awsome......great cars.........

The Pizza was awesome.......who was the caterer as I gotta go there and have some pizza..........and thanks for the free water and sodas to......it got hot up there........

The Raffle was also Amazing.........that was a lot of really cool prizes they gave away....Wheels........subs........amps......lights.........grilles...........springs.......steering wheels.......man it just went on and on.......

The Game tickets.........hands down awesome.....those were awesome seats........great exciting game.........it was a pleasure to BOOOOOOOO A-ROD.......and also great to finally see Jeter play in person and Rivera close a game.

Many of us got stuck sitting at the top floor for a bout an hour waiting to get out of the garage so we had a photo shoot........lots of good fun......

So thanks SCION........I am so glad Honda was so rude to us when we went car shopping......I have never had so much fun with a car........

Pictures will go up Sunday.......I took a lot of them.........and got a lot of hours editing......NITE NITE all.....
Old 09-07-2008, 07:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

big E you got springs too??? saaaweeeet!!! keep us posted on how your doin buddy.

WOW what an awsome day for this event
it doesnt get any better than this in the great NW!!
thank you to all help put this event together ...
was great to see alot of people that i havent seen for a while..
and meeting a bunch of new people.
congrats to all winners too! defintly some goods were had!!

SCION ROCKS!!!!

sorry i didnt wake anybody did i??? lol

later...
Old 09-07-2008, 07:39 AM
Admin Emeritus

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Naw, I had to get up to answer the computer beep, anyway...
Old 09-07-2008, 07:44 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Old 09-07-2008, 12:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

OK, so I thought Formula D was excellent. WHAT a cool time, and WHAT weather we had for it. Despite applying sunscreen, I'll say I'm a little sunburned. This being my first exposed, I had no Idea there was going to be so many cool cars there. SO many in fact, that I've gotta say I was a little shocked when they called my name for the 1st place trophy for 2nd gen xB's. I mean, it's very cool, and I AM Honored, but there were so many nice xB2's there. I guess I'm glad others like my Ride. :D Like others have said, it was very cool seeing everyone there. AND getting to BOO Payrod..er... Arod.
Old 09-07-2008, 01:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yay! Yesterday was so much fun guys thank you Scion and everybody for the great time!

It was amazing getting to see so many people I don't get to see often enough, I know I just didn't have enough time to spend with everyone I wanted to

The seats were AMAZING! I had my parents come out and watch (my step mom is a HUGE mariners fan) and they had a BLAST, we left a little early because I had, well have to be at work right now. lame work.
Old 09-07-2008, 03:10 PM
Balliztik
SL Member

THANK YOU SCION and everyone who helped put this on.

Had the best time ever.

There were so many cars. Do we know how many were there yet?

I am soooooooooooooo glad that we bought a Scion. Thank you Honda and for Kia, for being asses.......

As always I enjoy spending time with everyone.
Old 09-07-2008, 03:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

As always, it was great seeing you and Brian yesterday Cindy. It was such a grreat day.

Old 09-07-2008, 04:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Amen! Here's to Mazda being D bags when I went there 4 years ago.

And HUGE thanks to everyone!
Scion
M2
Alex, Bobbi and all the other scion buddies
And Mike and Foth and my peep homies.

You guys are freakin rad!!
Old 09-07-2008, 04:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

i would like to say thanks to scion for putting on a great event and the people who worked it LOL great time and thanks for the bobblehead trophie LOL I wish the m's were taking on Boston but hey it was cool yelling at Damon and a-rod LOL and messing around with some yankee fans in the crowd and thanks to Dustin (o-canada) for having my back and helping me rep Boston LOL sorry for those who dont know what i am talking about but you had to be there in our section to get it LOL

lets just say 3 yankee old timers and one drunk young yankee fan and me and dustin and a few others throwing the words around LOL

but other then that congrates on all the winners of all those fine goodies and trophies and i can not thank scion enuff for doing stuff like this to the car owners

ive never seen any other brand of car company do this for the people who buy and love there cars.. so thanks and see you all soon later
Old 09-07-2008, 04:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Redbeard46
OK, so I thought Formula D was excellent. WHAT a cool time, and WHAT weather we had for it. Despite applying sunscreen, I'll say I'm a little sunburned. This being my first exposed, I had no Idea there was going to be so many cool cars there. SO many in fact, that I've gotta say I was a little shocked when they called my name for the 1st place trophy for 2nd gen xB's. I mean, it's very cool, and I AM Honored, but there were so many nice xB2's there. I guess I'm glad others like my Ride. :D Like others have said, it was very cool seeing everyone there. AND getting to BOO Payrod..er... Arod.

Congratulations Mike!
Old 09-07-2008, 04:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Thank you Scion for another awesome event.. It was well worth it and glad I went to this instead of excelerator (tho i hear it was a good show over there)

Congrats to all the weiners in the raffles and show. The trophies are real cool - one of my favorites
Old 09-07-2008, 04:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Stay tuned everyone! I'm uploading a video to youtube of Exposed right now!
Old 09-07-2008, 04:48 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

The weiners Shawn? LOL
Old 09-07-2008, 05:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

Shawn..........
Old 09-07-2008, 05:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

As promised, I've uploaded a video to youtube.

I barely got half of the cars that were there. I wanted to capture every single car that was there via a picture or video but I was suffering a medical condition that had my insides in a world of pain and I was just doing my best to hide it. Sorry if I wasn't able to include you but thanks to Scion and all the other companies that helped put on an awesome show! Most of all thanks to all the other Scion owners that were there for being so cool

ok enough talk, here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B468shObfOE
Old 09-07-2008, 05:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

Awsome link........
Old 09-07-2008, 05:42 PM
Admin Emeritus

10 Year Member
5 Year Member