Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2008, 03:04 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Kelly

Thank you for helping out with the event as well - it was great seeing you again ( i need to get to Oregon more often) and you did an amazing job helping everyone from Scion..
Old 09-08-2008, 03:14 AM
Balliztik
SL Member

It is always great to see you Kelly..

Everyone did a great job.
Old 09-08-2008, 03:19 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

awww thanx kelly
was an awsome day!! and was so nice to see you too..
you are soooo right about the pacific northwest owners are such great peeps..
take it easy for a few days you deserve it!! i know i know lol work work work ....
take care and see you around soon i hope..
later.

p.s. just dont touch my dang car... err wait how did that go???

lol
Old 09-08-2008, 03:28 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by sdsnybny
Originally Posted by flipguy206
If anyone can help me install the springs I won on Penny I'd be grateful! I want to try to put them on but I don't think the homeowner's association would like me working on my car in the garage. Also I don't want to screw it up! If anyone is near Seattle and can help let me know! Sorry though I can't afford to pay you but I can do beer and pizza
Elbert,
I'll help drop that penny I have tools, driveway, spring compressors and have done a few, mine (4 times) and Tracy's. I'm in Auburn
Steve
Originally Posted by ratcityrain
I can always help as well

Tomas, i may be interested in taking that grille from you if you don't want it
Steve, Shawn, thanks for the offers! I might have to take one of you up on it! :D
Old 09-08-2008, 03:32 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member
Scion Evolution

not a problem..
Old 09-08-2008, 03:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by M2-Motoring
On behalf of the Mjunction and M2-Motoring staff, THANK YOU everyone for coming out to the event. We are happy to hear that everyone had a great time at this event. This event would not be possible w/o any of the spectators. From our staff we'd like to thank Scion Regional for all their hard work. Bobbie, Alex, Josh from Bellevue, all the other Scion Champs, Scion Street Team, etc. A HUGE thanks to the sponsors of course Memphis Car Audio, Injen, Turtle Wax, NOS Energy Drinks, Nubi HID, Sprint Performance Springs, Enjuku Racing, VTR, Griots, XXR wheels, and any companies I may have missed. They are all vital components to making this event a success. We are also very happy that Scion regional has given our company a chance to help put on this event for all the owners. We hoped you enjoyed the Epic raffle. Congrats to all the winners of the show and the results will be posted. Once again thank you to EVERYONE! We hope we can make things bigger and better next year for everyone!
You guys ROCK Dude!
Old 09-08-2008, 03:52 AM
Admin Emeritus

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Whew! I'm gonna move the grill and bra to another thread, I didn't expect 'em to get as much response as it get in here. Sorry!

See: https://www.scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=236215
Old 09-08-2008, 03:59 AM
Banned
SL Member

Thanks Kelly and EVERYONE at SCION! This was a great event and we had a blast! It was so nice to see some people we knew and to meet so many others!

This was our first big event with Scion and man....so glad we bought the Scion. It is so awesome to be part of something so awesome just for being an owner!

SCION ROCKS!

There were some really sick lookin cars and totally awesome people! The prizes were amazing and I loved the goodie bag we all got too! WOW! No other car company does this type of thing....and that ROCKS.

The caravan was totally amazing. I love all the pics. I was happy to be a part of putting that together for the Oregon/Vancouver/Tacoma folks! Ya'll rock!

THANK YOU TO ALL THE SPONSORS and to SCION for putting this on.
Old 09-08-2008, 04:56 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Redbeard46
Originally Posted by M2-Motoring
On behalf of the Mjunction and M2-Motoring staff, THANK YOU everyone for coming out to the event. We are happy to hear that everyone had a great time at this event. This event would not be possible w/o any of the spectators. From our staff we'd like to thank Scion Regional for all their hard work. Bobbie, Alex, Josh from Bellevue, all the other Scion Champs, Scion Street Team, etc. A HUGE thanks to the sponsors of course Memphis Car Audio, Injen, Turtle Wax, NOS Energy Drinks, Nubi HID, Sprint Performance Springs, Enjuku Racing, VTR, Griots, XXR wheels, and any companies I may have missed. They are all vital components to making this event a success. We are also very happy that Scion regional has given our company a chance to help put on this event for all the owners. We hoped you enjoyed the Epic raffle. Congrats to all the winners of the show and the results will be posted. Once again thank you to EVERYONE! We hope we can make things bigger and better next year for everyone!
You guys ROCK Dude!

Thanks! We are trying to help the Scion community as much as we can. We are glad you enjoyed the event!
Old 09-08-2008, 05:02 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Tomas
I was really happy to see some of the folks I know get some really nice gifts from Scion. :D

I'd also like to thank the folks who put this on, not only from Scion but the "Community Legends," Mike Ma and David Fotheringham without who's planing and efforts it would have been simply a drive to Seattle to watch a Mariners game.

There was a lot of behind the scenes grunt work done by a lot of folks, but one I'll mention working tirelessly and with little recognition is Will Langford.

Thank you Scion, Portland Region, Bobbi, Kelly, and all the rest for making Scion mean we're all part of the family.

Oh! Bobbi, the hand-picked seats were perfect! Easy access, end of row, close to the parking. Thank you very much!

Right now I'm so tired that I'm just going to take some meds and fall into bed.

Long day today.

Hi to all those folks I didn't mention directly! I was REALLY VERY HAPPY to see you all. It's been too long.

I'll have a few pics from the Tacoma meet-up on-line when I wake up again.

Thanks Tomas! It was great to finally meet you in person. I am very pleased to hear that you are happy with our performance. You have been around the Scion community for a long time also, and just like everyone else, your input and response about the event is greatly valued. I hope to have more time to sit down and talk with you in the near future. Your xB brings me nostalgia of mine when mine was still white.
Old 09-08-2008, 02:56 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by MNScion
Wow!!! What a beautiful day! I had so much fun...it was great to see so many faces that I hadn't seen in ages!

Events like this are why I have stayed with Scion, through my own personal ups and downs. I truly believe that this is an amazing company, and we are so lucky to have the corporate people that we do...Bobbi, Brent, Alex and Aaron, along with all the people at the region (I know LeeAnn put in some time on this event! ). They take such good care of us owners...

The Scion crowd in the PNW is the best in the country! You guys rock, and I am so proud to be a part of this community.

Fish and Tracy, Cindy (Zindy), Dustin, Tomas, Rob and Shirley, Erik Z, Kekai, Will, Shawn and Kelly, Allie and Eric, Don (Dibbz), Doug and Yvette, Tu, Steve and Paisley...you guys are amazing! I am sorry if I forgot anybody, but these are the faces that I love seeing at events...

Great day! Thanks to everybody!!!
^And we love coming to the events and seeing dealers/corporate! We love seeing that the dealers are there not just for the sale but after the sale, helping build the comunity as well! Scion hands down wins the "most fun" award. They have always had the best events and I consistantly hear from other owners how jealous they are that their manufacturer's never do anything for them! I know I personally wouldn't be 1/2 enthusiastic about the cars if it wasn't for the constant magnitude of these events, and awesomeness of the dealers, staff, and corporate coolness that is constantly exhibited! Thanks also to Foth, Mike M, Will, and everyone there in regards to the show as well (shout out to Project 1 as well!) Thanks again for another awesome event!
Old 09-08-2008, 04:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^And we love coming to the events and seeing dealers/corporate! We love seeing that the dealers are there not just for the sale but after the sale, helping build the comunity as well! Scion hands down wins the "most fun" award. They have always had the best events and I consistantly hear from other owners how jealous they are that their manufacturer's never do anything for them! I know I personally wouldn't be 1/2 enthusiastic about the cars if it wasn't for the constant magnitude of these events, and awesomeness of the dealers, staff, and corporate coolness that is constantly exhibited! Thanks also to Foth, Mike M, Will, and everyone there in regards to the show as well (shout out to Project 1 as well!) Thanks again for another awesome event!

^X2

this was alot of fun for all that participated.
thanks to everyone who made this happen.

"awesomeness" nice Erik
Old 09-08-2008, 07:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member
Scion Evolution

^
x3
Old 09-08-2008, 07:58 PM
Admin Emeritus

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Starting to remind me of the "Me too!!!" comments of an AOL chatroom...
Old 09-08-2008, 08:21 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by newtc4me
"awesomeness" nice Erik
^Trademarked
Old 09-08-2008, 08:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

totally dude!
Old 09-08-2008, 08:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

TMNT any1??? lol
Old 09-08-2008, 09:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

turtles in a half shell,
Old 09-08-2008, 09:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Club One

SL Member

COWABUNGA DUDE!
Old 09-08-2008, 09:41 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member

Can I get some ice-cream & anchovy pizza here...dude!

Quick Reply: Scion Exposed 2008 9/6