Notices
Regional - Pacific Northwest
ID, OR, WA

scion rodeo 2012 aftermath pics thread. post em up!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2012, 04:21 AM
SL Member

Originally Posted by bbszero
Don't you think you've held out long enough E? I think it's time you give in and get on the book of face.
Agreed with that. I resisted for a long time and while I still don't like some of the stuff on Facebook, it really does help you reconnect with people you care about. If you don't like those crazies, then you don't have to friend them.
Old 07-27-2012, 06:23 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member

I know...just not something I am really looking to do. Most of the people I talk to already are the people I want to be in touch with. Dunno I most likely will just not really looking forward to everything that con especially with it and being "connected."
Old 07-27-2012, 07:30 AM
SL Member

Well, if you ain't into it, you ain't into it. If my cousin didn't make an account for me, I probably wouldn't be on there still, but the only good think that's come out of it is that I've gotten in touch with people who I probably wouldn't have found again otherwise.
Old 07-27-2012, 11:33 AM
SL Member

Originally Posted by rsnails
Hi everyone o/ THANKS for the GR8 turnout for the 2012 Scion Rodeo. I had a AWESOME time. the Scions this year were totally off the charts!!!! Had Gr8 music, GR8 food, VERY cool raffles, sweet poker run, and most of the ABSOLUTE coolest group of Scion owners i have ever met!!!! i would ROLL with you guys ANYTIME, ANYWHERE!!! Josh from Seattle won 2 catagories \o/. specail thanks to Cliff from 2zero6 factory for his vender/sponsorship participation. Ziggi.....thanks for all of your help!!!! Mike, Justin, Dj, Doni, Rob and his wonderful wife, Sakada, Dex, Rick, Ashley and Pete, Erik, Corey,, Robert-----and the MANY more that made this event ROCK!!!------this gorup is SERIOUS about there Scions!!!!!! there are soooo many of you that have helped make this the sickest event ever for Scions, WE THANK YOU ALL!! , cant wait til next year \o/. Will be posting pics by Friday this week. Stay Kool Ya'All!!!!!!-------------Ron
No Ron, Thank You for putting this event together!!! Without folks like you interested in our addiction we wouldn't have these kinds of events!! Can't wait to do it again!!!!!