So just don't know any more.

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2010, 07:12 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
United Imports
SL Member

Default So just don't know any more.

Well just broke up with my girl friend because I found out she was doing wrong by me, I gave it all I had for 1 1/2 years, and now I am a lone and don't care to fix or work on thing with her. I feel anger and a lot of pain and don't care any more. She cross the line this time for what she did and has so way in He** to ever have me back, the really bad thing is every one one is wrong but her and every one is lieing but her. So I hope no minds me spelling out the dark cold hole I am crawling back into were it's safe. I may not be on here for a while sence she has made a fool out of me, I am sorry.
Old 01-25-2010, 07:44 AM
United Imports
Balliztik
SL Member

as we tried to stress to you earlier, YOU did nothing wrong. You put everything you had into that relationship, time, money, emotions.. plus alot more. She took advantage of you. We all still love you Larry! Dont make her stop what you love doing either, it will only hurt more. I hope you know we are all here for you.
Old 01-25-2010, 08:04 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

I know the feeling Larry........sometimes things are meant to go their course I guess.....

I myself have tried for many years and was always just short of the mark......

I have no idea of what the future brings,or even what direction I am supposed to take,been 4 months now and I feel even more confused now than I did.....

I have huge life changes in front of me......many that I just see no way to make any good from them a likely result........

I know how it is to feel used,lied to,betrayed,lost,alone,unsafe,unsure,scared,broken,and lost.......

I am just gonna go with the flow.......you at least are doing much better than I am......I have nothing.......and it looks like what little I do have is going to be taken from me......

But someday I will look back on this and I can be bitter and angry or I can use it to make myself a better person so it does not happen to me again......

As always Larry your friends are here for you buddy......just like you are there for them......if you look around you will see we are right here and I for one appreciate you and am happy to know you......

Brian

Yes I am up at 1am.....stressed about tomorrows medical appointments with the heart doctor.......unable to sleep more than an hour at a time.....
Old 01-25-2010, 08:40 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
United Imports
SL Member

Thank you both and thank every one for coming over, it hit me like a ball hitting a bat, what I have been through and what I have gave, to be hurt and a lone and now I am not careing about anything. I know after all the pain is over then I have to get over the anger and the feeling a lone and betrayed, I am home and doing a lot of thinking about how one person can hurt you so bad and you dont know why or what you did to get treated like this by any one. Friends is all I really have any more. I did not go to work for I did not want to break down there. Brian you have all of us..............................................................................................
.................................................................................................
.................................................................................................
Old 01-25-2010, 08:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

...sorry to hear larry!! take it easy, let the past be in the past, get up dust yourself off and move on...thats what i did....i may never be "truely happy" but thats where our cars fill that void ...
Old 01-25-2010, 09:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

Your preachin the tha choir Brotha...trust me on that..but if i learned anything it will get better..
Old 01-25-2010, 11:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

hey sorry larry for what she did to you, i know how it feels also but hey you got us scion people to help you enjoy life, Maybe one of these days you will find someone that completes you in every way and does not mind us scion fools coming over and doing some karaoke lol but anyways u need us just give us a call.

later player
Old 01-26-2010, 03:50 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I've been in your shoes many times. It feels like the whole world is comming down on you. It takes along time to start feeling better but you will get there.
Old 01-26-2010, 04:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

Larry........you and I are two of the most sorry son of a guns in the PNW........we both got women troubles,health issues,over worked,depressed,broke.........ohhhh the list goes on.......

I say we go see a movie and have some fun.......normally I would say strip club and tavern but that may kill us........lol
Old 01-26-2010, 05:14 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member

thats why cars are better than women...if they act up you can trade them in w/ out any drama
Old 01-26-2010, 02:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Kanchi
thats why cars are better than women...if they act up you can trade them in w/ out any drama
Listen to the man ^^ he Right!
Old 01-26-2010, 08:58 PM
Admin Emeritus

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Many of us have been there... We understand.

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt, burned it (eventually).

From experience, the one thing you absolutely do NOT want to do is to pull back from your friends and crawl into a hole. Your friends are what can help you get through it.

We're here, Larry.

Hang in there.
Old 01-26-2010, 09:05 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Dang! Hang in there. Dont distance yourself from your friends that only makes things worse. You have people to talk to and make you laugh and keep your spirits up. Dont let yourself get to that depressed feeling. I know things will suck and there will be some sadness and regret (even though it wasnt your fault we all do it) but just remember who your friends are and that they are there for you!
Old 01-26-2010, 11:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

And most of all Larry remember you got a big pen.........nevermind........lol
Old 01-27-2010, 12:08 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

a big Pen ?????? did i miss something that happened at one of the famous larry house parties ??????
Old 01-27-2010, 12:48 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Can't even disagree with this.
Old 01-27-2010, 01:39 AM
United Imports
Balliztik
SL Member

Originally Posted by Importspeed
a big Pen ?????? did i miss something that happened at one of the famous larry house parties ??????
Umm Brad....use your imagination...one night at our house we unwillingly found out what size "Pen" Brian and Larry carry around....but the best part is ....it has a suction cup!!..I'll tell ya that another time!

Larry this too shall pass I know it hurts like heck but with time all wounds heal. We have and will always be here for you...and you avoid us we will hunt you down!!
Old 01-27-2010, 05:06 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

Well thanks Jenn....yes I do havea big pen.......nevermind......lol........
Old 01-27-2010, 05:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Club One
SL Member

This is probably one of the best posts I've read on here.
Old 01-27-2010, 05:27 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

It is so true........I miss after 15 years my GTO.......that car would not start when my ex adn I were fighting till I rubbed the dash and said it is ok......yes like a Christine moment....

Mind ou that car would start with a click of the key it was tuned so well,never a misfire,it ran like a champ til. the ex cam along...the car hated her.........lol

Larry you gotta finish your build...........the PNW need us to finish our rides........we got guys all over watching us and what we do......and it matters......it was your car we figured out eh 08 seats on as far as changing everything to make no air bag light......

and we all love your company

2010 is going to be a differant year that none of us could see and we need to live it man..........

I know I was the first thsi year to walk away,announce it,and you know hwat i got hundreds of email,PMs and such telling me please do not go.....I matter.......hyou matter too Larry.....just as much as me....if not more,as hyou meen the world to me,one of my goodest friends........

this is a new year and it will bring change none us know where it is going but you know...........we al need to keep moving forward........

i know where you live and will come try to kick your butt if you walk away.....yes I am sure you will beat me down,I got no lungs.......lol

Night Larry.......

Quick Reply: So just don't know any more.