Notices
Regional - Pacific Northwest
ID, OR, WA

SUPER SCION RODEO July 16th!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2011, 02:04 AM
SL Member

Enjoyed my time, thak you Giffith Motors! I am definitely coming back next year.

I think if you live near Seattle, taking I-90 through the pass is the best way to go. I didn't get any rain until I reached Snoqualmie on my way home. The only scarey part was when a full sized motor coach came barreling down the hill behind me. I got out of the way just in time; he was doing about 90 when he passed me.
Old 07-18-2011, 02:47 AM

Skywalker and Robbie, Thanks for the info on the commercial, I'll definately check it out. (Robbie, I think we all have a car we wish we still had... lol)

Cliff, sorry to hear about the bender you had, but glad that you are ok! Was it due to the never ending construction going through Hard Rubber, er .. Hood River?
Old 07-18-2011, 04:07 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

We got off the highway in Hood River to go to Starbucks, and check out the river, happened at a intersection in town. damage was minimal, probably just a new bumper needed.
Old 07-18-2011, 05:21 AM

Yeah, Cliff, H.R. is absolutely horrible sometimes! I work there a lot and try to avoid that area as much as possible... to be honest, I'd be inclined to think there was a pedestrian involved in there somewhere, they're the worst! lol

No one was hurt, were they? I'm glad you made it home! You guys should get local #'s when you come out this way. Be happy to help in situations like these!