Regional - Pacific Northwest
ID, OR, WA

TRD oil filter... an epic.

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2006, 03:07 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default TRD oil filter... an epic.

oh my god... i tried to get my hands on a TRD oil filter for my tC today... i went to the oly scion dealership... nothin. they told me i could get one in puyallup maybe... um called them, nothin doin... so i went back to oly and told them they were wrong and asked them to call around... they came up with kirkland... so i got in my car and started driving (this was around 3)... i got to kirkland at 5... yes 2 hours to get to kirkland... so then i get lost trying to find the place and after i call them and get directions i find the dealership and bought a whole damn box so i would never have to make the drive again... then it took me 2 more hours to get back to oly... but in the process i encountered the biggest idiot ever given a license... i was putterin along at 65 down i-5 and this rust bucket EG-6 civic pulls up next to me... primer black and rusting through in the unibody... slammed to the damn ground on steel rims with a fart booster shottily welded on... this girl rolls down her entirely too darkly tinted window (and she not to pretty) and blows a kiss at me and slams the gas... and the only reason i say slams the gas is cause her car got real loud all of a sudden and started to barely creep ahead... so i was like "whatever not worth it"... no one was in front of me and she pulls just little bit ahead of me, im thinkin theres no way that shes gonna cut me off with all that space in front of... and she jerks the wheel and almost hits me she cuts me off so close... then she lays on the gas again and starts to pull off... i couldnt believe the audacity of this girl... then she jumps into the car pool lane speeds ahead and finds like the smallest gap in traffic she can (between a tundra and a semi) and im still thinkin... "theres no way shes gonna try to make that..." she jumps between the two trucks and crosses 2 lanes... thats when poetic justice hit... woop woop... on the other side of the tundra was an under cover cop in a monte... she cut him off and almost hit him... haha what an idiot i laughed so hard i swear i peed a little...
Old 08-03-2006, 03:12 AM

10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SoCal tC Club
SL Member
Team N.V.S.
Scinergy
Scion Evolution

wow...... justice to idiocy.. such poetry it brings joy to my ears.

hope she gets what she deserves.... what a stupid and reckless thing to do.
Old 08-03-2006, 03:46 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

dang that is funny lol but hey save me some of those oil filters and oh yeah i need to go to royal purpel and apply again to them and get my oil. but anyways check you tomorrow fool
Old 08-03-2006, 08:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hahaha.... I love it!! Sorry we didn't have your filter in stock!!
Old 08-03-2006, 10:04 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^^ its ok steve... you're still my hero. not too mention i got a good laugh out of seeing another crappy civic sent to the scrap yard... i never get over it... it gives me a warm fuzzy.
Old 08-09-2006, 12:59 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

lol that is great...i hate those people who try to cut you off just to show off. what a dumb person
Old 08-09-2006, 01:22 AM
5 Year Member
Scion Driven Girls
SL Member

Stupid people make me laugh too. :D
Old 08-09-2006, 01:32 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Club One

SL Member

That kind of thing happen way too often up here. I just once wish that a cop would appear like that. Oh well....