Regional - Pacific South CA, NV

2011 Scion Night at Knott's Scary Farm - October 25th

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2011, 06:48 AM
DaYUUM/Scion Evolution
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

i thought it was alright...i had a lot of fun with the people i went at least. got there are 3...waited in line to get the tickets for like an hour...

the monsters roaming did feel a little short staffed, but can't complain to much....maybe an adjustment because it was a special event/closed to general public? i really like how it wasn't crowded...no wait for mazes basically. i've been to some horror nights where the wait is like an hour...

the throwing of the iQ shirts was kind of bad...they were pretty hard and it was dark...my friend got hit in the head twice! and don't get me started on the people jumping and pushing people just to get them....freeloaders...i mean i caught 2 shirts...but they came at me and i didnt run into people

the FR-S reveal was cool, but i feel like i've seen it so many times now...also it was the concept. i want to see the production.

worst part of the night had to be all the people smoking pot and drinking beer....and it wasn't just in the parking lot (oh man, i left after 1..when it closed...the parking lot was TRASHED!)...somehow they got it in the park too...very...ugh...i felt very ashamed seeing this....i just hope it was the guests and not fellow scion owners who were involved in that..that's now how we scion owners roll.

overall though, i still have to give it up for SoCal Scion, knotts, Marines/Toys for Tots...great job everyone!
Old 10-28-2011, 12:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I had no idea how many douche bags own Scions. I guess our brand is directly meant for the teenage pothead douches in the world...
Old 10-29-2011, 06:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Glad I didn't try to go after all, I wouldn't have been there till at least 6, would have sucked to get there and then gotten turned away, I hope next year they announce it earlier, so I can get it on my schedule and plans to be there early.