Old 12-14-2005, 05:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz

Scionetics
SL Member
Scinergy

Default AJ's Kid's Crane

San Diego Scions unite!! Would any of you San Diegans, or anyone in the SoCal area for that matter, be interested in having a little meet this Friday or Saturday night in the Ikea parking lot?? I know it is kinda last minute but I don't think he will be up there for much longer. AJ from AJ's Playhouse, the morning show on channel 93.3, has been in a crane in the Ikea parking lot for 6 days now and he is staying up there until they get 50,000 toys. Last year they only asked for 40,000 toys and he was up there for a full week. So I had a thought that we could have a little meet there and all bring a toy to help out a good cause... and help AJ get out of the cold faster... and maybe get a little shout out to SL on the radio.

Let's get an idea of who is interested and which day and time would be better. I was thinking either one of those days would be fine with me and around 6 or 7 PM would be a good time. I will probably go and drop off a toy regardless but I thought this could make a good little meet for a good cause.

Here is a link to the website to see what this benefits:
http://www.channel933.com/cc-common/...article=354042

Before we know it the holidays will be here once again, and this year AJ will once again raise toys for the patients of Children’s Hospital in our fourth annual “AJ’s Kids Crane”!

AJ will once again live in the parking lot of IKEA starting, Friday, December 9, 2005 and will not come down until he raises 50,000 toys for AJ's Kids! He will eat, sleep, broadcast live (and even go to the bathroom!) from the top of his Kids crane!!
Old 12-14-2005, 06:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

yeah, im down for it. UNLESS something more important comes up.. but most likely ill be there with my STOCK tC. hah. but idc..
Old 12-15-2005, 03:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz

Scionetics
SL Member
Scinergy

Originally Posted by Joes06tC
yeah, im down for it. UNLESS something more important comes up.. but most likely ill be there with my STOCK tC. hah. but idc..
it doesnt matter if your tc is stock... it is for a good cause. just come down, hang out, and bring a toy for aj's kids crane.

ok so it was just announced that they have over 36000 toys so far so i say we go friday night at around 7pm to give everyone time to get off work and get down there. and maybe we can all hang out and get something to eat or something afterwards. everyone should bring a toy. you can get something at target or something for like $5. every little bit will help. what do you all think? and whos coming with me? if you need it to be earlier or later then let me know but i think friday would be best. or maybe saturday could work... we could meet up at like 6pm and then all roll out to fusion afterwards for the SE weekly meet. So Friday is when this is unless we get some people that say the saturday idea is a good idea.

1. Syxxpac

Come on people! let's get together for a little mini meet and help out a good cause.
Old 12-15-2005, 03:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

well SD SE what do you say?
Old 12-15-2005, 05:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

SEofSD is down to help out!

Give us a time and we will try and make it or we can roll down Saturday during the normal meet. Let us know!
Old 12-15-2005, 09:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

itd be cool to meet some of you guys. and see your decked out cars! and maybe you all could check out my tight STOCK. c[=

1. Syxxpac
2. Joes06tC
Old 12-15-2005, 10:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz

Scionetics
SL Member
Scinergy

haha nice. ok so slight change of plans. i talked to chip and we agreed that we would do this on saturday. we are going to meet up at 6pm at fusion which is SE's normal saturday meeting spot. from there we will all roll together to ikea. fusion is located on clairemont mesa blvd catty corner from cheetahs. see you all there and dont forget to bring a toy!!

1. Syxxpac
2. Joes06tC
3. SE
4. SCTCC
Old 12-16-2005, 04:05 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

hmm okay. that changes things for me. but im pretty sure i can still go. is the SE crew going also?
Old 12-17-2005, 06:15 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

we're too late. he came down this afternoon...
Old 12-21-2005, 05:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz

Scionetics
SL Member
Scinergy

yea, sorry guys! we still all met up at the usual fusion and hung out that night. thanks for showing interest.