Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2008, 06:49 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by UNiT_xEr0
Originally Posted by FMtChia
go to the school with the best parking if ur commuting LOL
unless you go super early like me! you can always find my car at the same spot in nutwood parking structure third floor, third row, third car. but thats cause i'm at school at 7:30AM MWF haha. and if anyone wants parking after 12 let me know. i'll be your buddy and give you my spot q=D
HAHAHA I do the same thing State College structure everyday 3rd floor corner spot
Old 02-28-2008, 06:55 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
DelMarVa

lol MWF?
Old 02-28-2008, 07:04 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by FMtChia
Originally Posted by lilfunnijohn
mmm i planned on going to CSUF but i do not wanna take speech class at my jc lol so i was like forget it... i was a business admin/management major but then i got really interested in hotel management so ill be going to UNLV for hotel management in spring sem.. i forgot to apply for fall sem LOL oh and u should go to CSUP if u wanna do hotel mangement but i wouldnt because like i said i hate speech class.. lol MATH TOO! JC professors suck cheese puff's at teaching math...
iono about ur experience, but my math professors let us use the book+notes haha
are you serious... our professors dont even talk about math... they talk about their life and stuff they did the day before... ____es me off and some of them have monotone voices and crap.... i hate jc math imma just take my cal and precal and all that hotel management required maths at UNLV next year lol
Old 02-28-2008, 03:18 PM
5 Year Member
Scion Driven Girls
SL Member

Cal Poly Pomona has a really good HRM program (Hotel Restaurant Management)
Old 02-28-2008, 04:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yes they doooo but im taking the hard way out which is UNLV its ok ill learn more and have a better experience since ill be working / interning at vivaaaa las vegas lol
Old 03-01-2008, 07:20 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I live near Irvine. Theres no way in hell I want to commute to CSUF lol. I hate waking up before 7:30AM and I depise traffic, too many idiots on the roads now. My ex lived in the Moonracker apartments on Nutwood/Placentia so he wouldn't have to commute from San Clemente. I'd want to move out definitely so I can be on my own and do things you can't do when you live at home.

I'm not afraid of the math really, just as long as I can find study buddies or something lol.

Oh and not taking speech is a bad move imo. It really does help you think how you're talking in front of other people and you learn how to get around the "ums" "uhs" "ers" that we say.
Old 03-01-2008, 07:31 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hahahahah yea i've heard but i dont really have problems with that... i only have problems of going up infront of people ever since i was lil... during middle school i fainted infront of people we were doing a school show.... nightmares
Old 03-01-2008, 08:41 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
DelMarVa

i loved speech in the beggining cause it was so easy. but at the end hated it due to the professor i had. damn ____ forreal, gave me a zero for attendence and partcipation points. like i said before you registered for the coarse you want check the professor at ratemyprofessor.com
Old 03-01-2008, 10:11 AM
5 Year Member
Scion Driven Girls
SL Member

During the 2nd week of my speech class; my prof had each present an impromptu speech lasting a few minutes long. It wasn't hard; it was spewing out a few fun facts about ourselves. But all the while he was grading us by counting the "Um", "Like" and "You Know"'s. He didn't mention he was counting them and allowed us to had 2 freebies and then began knocking down points. Needless to say, more than half the class ended in the negative point range. (But I wasn't one of them, HA!)