Regional - Pacific South CA, NV

Disappointed in the Scion Community...

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2009, 08:06 PM
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

Yo Matty!!
I know we dont really chat or anything, but sucks to hear that someone had the ***** to do that to your ride. Youve put alot of time and effort into it and for someone to screw up a few months work in a matter of minutes is utter BS... Like it was said up above, Karma is a _____.. What comes around goes around tenfold!!
Old 04-09-2009, 08:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

^ Wow thanks Kartel! Much respect to you man!
Old 04-09-2009, 08:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

WOW sorry to hear that Matty (posted on SE also)

Hmm I found a 1-2 inch scratch on the front edge of my hood on my xB a while back at a show with the paint dust still fresh and just thought it was someone who brushed up against it... I have seen so many times (sorry about this girls) these handbags girls carry with all the buckles, clips and designer badges come so close to my box as well as those guys with the keys or wallet chains walking by...

Also I have noticed peeps walking up to my box to look in the engine bay (that's why I don't open my hood anymore) kicking my front lip (not intentionally cause I have done it myself) or when I used to let peeps sit in my ride while getting out they would run there shoe down and along the side which now I have 2 nice scratches I see everytime I detail... So unless you start putting up stanchions which in my past experience was even worse when a kid pulled down on the rope knocking one of them into my car and the other narrowly missing the whole door from top to bottom.

One last note kids and parents I have noticed more and more at shows that some parents are not passing along the respect and/or show car etiquette to there children… I had one kid at a show grab the top of my window that was half way down (to keep people from reaching in) then used his feet to start walking up the side of the car to look in while the parent was oblivious to what his son was doing and wouldn't pick him up to look in… even with me jumping up and asking the kid not to do it the father is like what was my problem and what right did I have to tell his kid to do anything

So I feel ya Matty but if you want to keep it nice you have to get your own “Bat Cave” and never drive it anymore
Old 04-09-2009, 08:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

That sucks.

I hadn't checked out your car til you were rolling out & only see the driver side.

If it was done intentional, that was seriously a b*tch move... harming your property behind your back That is someone with def no b@lls!

I've also seen many people always lean up on cars especially during raffles and if your car is parked up front. Also while they're moving chairs or coming in real close to get a closer look, their keys hanging out hit the cars.
Old 04-09-2009, 09:04 PM
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

Originally Posted by DodgerGirl
That sucks.

I hadn't checked out your car til you were rolling out & only see the driver side.

If it was done intentional, that was seriously a b*tch move... harming your property behind your back That is someone with def no b@lls!

I've also seen many people always lean up on cars especially during raffles and if your car is parked up front. Also while they're moving chairs or coming in real close to get a closer look, their keys hanging out hit the cars.
Not to mention the Wallet Chains and Huge ___ Belt Buckles... I always make it a point when wearing a wallet chain to grab the chain and hold it in my hand when checking out or walking between rides. The belt buckles cause mucho damage also, so guys please untuck that shirt and cover those ******!!
Old 04-09-2009, 09:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Club One
SL Member

Thats just F**ked up.
Old 04-09-2009, 09:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by Kartel
That sucks.

Not to mention the Wallet Chains and Huge butt Belt Buckles... I always make it a point when wearing a wallet chain to grab the chain and hold it in my hand when checking out or walking between rides. The belt buckles cause mucho damage also, so guys please untuck that shirt and cover those ******!!
Yea I thought of the possibility of that but I dont think that is the culprit. With 5 horizontal lines about 3-4 inches long, that person would have to be like humping my car lol
Old 04-09-2009, 10:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

Sorry to see this happen Matty...You have done a awesome job with the XB throughout the years.

Karma will be a biatch!
Old 04-09-2009, 11:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by MattyRattyPoo
Originally Posted by Kartel
That sucks.

Not to mention the Wallet Chains and Huge butt Belt Buckles... I always make it a point when wearing a wallet chain to grab the chain and hold it in my hand when checking out or walking between rides. The belt buckles cause mucho damage also, so guys please untuck that shirt and cover those ******!!
Yea I thought of the possibility of that but I dont think that is the culprit. With 5 horizontal lines about 3-4 inches long, that person would have to be like humping my car lol
maybe they REALLY liked it jkjk

sorry bout the damage
Old 04-09-2009, 11:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

That sucks dude!

You have to realize this Happens at ALL CAr Shows......

HIN, Import ShowOff, etc......

Thats why I am so cautious about enterting shows...becuz of Haterz trying to mess w/ you car or trying to steal stuff too.

Yes Karma will get back at the person that did that!
Old 04-09-2009, 11:40 PM
Scion Evolution

Thats some shady ****.. sorry to hear that bro
Old 04-09-2009, 11:46 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Club One

SL Member

this sux
Old 04-09-2009, 11:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

that sucks and im sorry about the damage kiddo. some people just suck but i agree about the kids running around, the keys and chanis and especially the purses that why i dont carry my purse lol
Old 04-10-2009, 12:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yo Matty I'm really sorry to hear this....your an awesome and fairly quiet dude that doesn't deserve chit like this... and doesn't go on about your own car......your Post and statement proves that to those that dont know you.
Thanks for the heads up and bringing this to everyones attention.....maybe it will spread the word that we as a community need to look out for each other and not just ourselves.

Let me know if i can help at all....... and to the Haters.....your time will come! And paybacks a $itch.....
Old 04-10-2009, 01:30 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

damn man sorry to hear all this happen matty. there was a "poop" load of people that day too. usually we know whos who at events, but this was definitley different. hope you get the beezy back up and running
Old 04-10-2009, 02:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team XcelsiA
SL Member

Default Re: Disappointed in the Scion Community...

sorry matty, and your right there's always that one but like everyone has said karma is a b...
Old 04-10-2009, 02:48 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

sorry to hear that happen Matty. I was talking to you for a while too and we were right next to your car. Damn I believe in Karma too and whoever it was...SH*T whatever goes around comes around....it kinda scares people away from the show scene to show their car and get damaged at shows. All that $ and one scratch will mess it up.....
Old 04-10-2009, 02:49 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I better check my car too.......
Old 04-10-2009, 03:02 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

That sucks, Matty. I know exactly how you feel. Someone stole my S2K antenna at Nationals 2 years ago & I was ____ED. But your damage is a lot worse than $30. & the monetary value I suppose shouldn't even matter, its the principle. I'm tired of the Scion scene & I hear people I thought I was close with talked trash behind my back. I'm pretty positive I won't be attending anymore local shows. The Scion scene has slowly been deteriorating over the last 18 months which is why I've been doing fewer & fewer shows.
Old 04-10-2009, 03:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by kiss_kiss_kill
That sucks, Matty. I know exactly how you feel. Someone stole my S2K antenna at Nationals 2 years ago & I was ____ED. But your damage is a lot worse than $30. & the monetary value I suppose shouldn't even matter, its the principle. I'm tired of the Scion scene & I hear people I thought I was close with talked trash behind my back. I'm pretty positive I won't be attending anymore local shows. The Scion scene has slowly been deteriorating over the last 18 months which is why I've been doing fewer & fewer shows.
Sorry I gotta disagree here........this isnt the scion scene thats done this, it's some imature adolescent that doesnt have a clue what it takes to build a beautiful ride like both of you have. If they did they would know better.....

The Scion Scene is still alive and well......maybe fractured by this, but we are strong in numbers....Keep your eyes open folks!

Quick Reply: Disappointed in the Scion Community...