5 Year Member

SoCal tC Club
SL Member
Team N.V.S.
Scinergy
Scion Evolution

some stuff... cleared.. out..
yes..

man... sorry to hear about the car dude.... straight up haters..
Old 04-10-2009, 05:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Thanks Trung.
Old 04-10-2009, 05:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yeah thanks. For leaving all of the other posts (whether they had anything to do with Matty's car or not) and deleting all of my posts. What about Chef and Kartel's questions as well?

That's class!!

What, you're not gonna delete this one too????
Old 04-10-2009, 05:27 PM

10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SoCal tC Club
SL Member
Team N.V.S.
Scinergy
Scion Evolution

uhh.. did i miss more stuff that's completely off-topic and irrelevant to this thread?
i found whatever was personal bickering between two individuals... and got rid of it.

other bickering about the community in general.. was left behind.
chef and kartel did not target anyone in particular at least from what i can see

i'll look again..
Old 04-10-2009, 05:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Reasons why I think the scion community is one of the worst.
Old 04-10-2009, 05:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

cmon peeps lets just go back to topic

matt sorry to hear whats happened to your car. i've talked to you about this already. just keep pushin forward buddy =) congrats on your win at the premiere event and see you at an upcoming show! =) well actually ill see you today. dont get too sunburnt also haha
Old 04-10-2009, 05:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Apocalypse
SL Member

Originally Posted by BNABox
WOW!!!!!
Sorry to hear this happend Matt. Man that sucks.
SA was right next to you and you know if we saw something we would tell you.
Its a sad thing that someone would go and do that.
Bah we woudlnt of said anything... You would of just found a dude beat to ____ next to your car with a note telling you how sorry he is...

But seriously thats sucks dude.. People are so childish..
Old 04-10-2009, 05:37 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy
Team ScioNRG

Tina....That is simply unbelievable behavior from people like that. I am a member of one of the largest Scion clubs out here in CO....and most of the members are in the Denver area which is a pretty big city...Not like LA or anything...but a few million peeps.... and not once have I EVER seen other members be treated like that. We are basically one big family and have each other's backs no matter what. I mean here's a good example of what a Scion club should be... recently one of our members was the victim of a hit and run in his tC fortunately the other guy was caught...but our friend's tC was totalled.... and the first thing that happened even on here from our club members was a total out-pouring of sympathy and help...stating that anything he needed the members would be there for him until he could get another car as that was his DD.
you seem like the type of person that would fit well with a club like the one Im a part of.... Im just blown away by how you've said how people are treated out your way... Hell that's the exact opposite of what being apart of a car club is all about.

And like Matt's car which is what this thread is about....I think some people had good ideas that maybe...just maybe it was by accident...but if it wasn't...that is just straight up wrong.
Old 04-10-2009, 05:46 PM

10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SoCal tC Club
SL Member
Team N.V.S.
Scinergy
Scion Evolution

went it over again.
i don't see anything.

personal crap between two members needs to be dealt with in PMs. i don't need to see this crap and no one else should either.

rants towards clubs or the community in general is fine.. no one person is singled out or targeted... that's what this topic is for.. being disappointed by the community

and yea... i'm gonna step in and say that i'm not a current fan of how the scion community in general has been acting.. especially in california.

from the freeloaders that went to Longo JUST for free stuff
(yea.. i know alot of you only went for that)..

for that.. i really have stopped going to alot of events and such.. as much as i miss friends... alot of you guys down there in socal... i'm tired of hearing the other crap going on behind the curtains.

the community elsewhere seems to do fine.. mouse, it's awesome that your community out there is doing well.

i missed out alot of big events.. i missed out on alot of neat things Scion as a corp has done for its members..
it's life. move on... and for anyone to even remotely think down on someone else... grow up... the general mentality has gone down the drain..

there's one thing about not getting along with someone.. that's fine... but escalating it to some stupid drama that other people get in the cross-fire of?
ah hell no.
Old 04-10-2009, 05:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Mouse
Tina....That is simply unbelievable behavior from people like that. I am a member of one of the largest Scion clubs out here in CO....and most of the members are in the Denver area which is a pretty big city...Not like LA or anything...but a few million peeps.... and not once have I EVER seen other members be treated like that. We are basically one big family and have each other's backs no matter what. I mean here's a good example of what a Scion club should be... recently one of our members was the victim of a hit and run in his tC fortunately the other guy was caught...but our friend's tC was totalled.... and the first thing that happened even on here from our club members was a total out-pouring of sympathy and help...stating that anything he needed the members would be there for him until he could get another car as that was his DD.
Tina...you seem like the type of person that would fit well with a club like the one Im a part of.... Im just blown away by how you've said how people are treated out your way... Hell that's the exact opposite of what being apart of a car club is all about.

And like Matt's car which is what this thread is about....I think some people had good ideas that maybe...just maybe it was by accident...but if it wasn't...that is just straight up wrong.
Thank you for your kind words. The scene out here is very large though. I believe the show where Matty's xB got key'd had well over 450 people. I suppose bad apples are expected. I can only hope it doesn't happen to my tC at other shows. But I'm outspoken & always say it like it is, so I guess that gives people reasons to dislike me. It's a shame, cuz I'm being punished for being 100% real, whereas people are loved for being fake. I'd rather have 1 true friend, than 50 fake ones.

Hell that's the exact opposite of what being apart of a car club is all about.
That's the reason I'm leaving the local scene. I still love a ton of people, & I know who my true friends are, I talk to them on a daily basis. So much good & bad has come out of this scene, but you live & learn, & I definitely have! I'm not bitter at anyone, we're all human.
Old 04-10-2009, 06:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

It was hot that sunday, so I think a lot of people were drinking that haterade lol.

But on a serious note Matty that sucks that this had to happen to you and hopefully everything comes out ok

Tina, sucks we won't be seeing you at any of the local shows sorry to hear about the very rude comment that said to you. Thats another B!+CH A$$ move on that one guys part. No matter whether your a male or female, whether you've one none or many trophies dumb @$$ comments like that make the person who made the comment look like a P#$$y, stupidity like that needs to be dealt with.

But hopefully it wasnt a person who intentially keyed ur car matt and just a careless person who should of been more careful around a person's car.
Old 04-10-2009, 06:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by ocrida
It was hot that sunday, so I think a lot of people were drinking that haterade lol.

But on a serious note Matty that sucks that this had to happen to you and hopefully everything comes out ok

Tina, sucks we won't be seeing you at any of the local shows sorry to hear about the very rude comment that said to you. Thats another B!+CH A$$ move on that one guys part. No matter whether your a male or female, whether you've one none or many trophies dumb @$$ comments like that make the person who made the comment look like a P#$$y, stupidity like that needs to be dealt with.

But hopefully it wasnt a person who intentially keyed ur car matt and just a careless person who should of been more careful around persons care.
Thanks, I'll be at the bigger shows like TORC/Toyotafest, SEMA, HIN, SpoCom, JDM Theory's etc, so I'm not completely disappearing. Just disassociating myself from the large crowds of strictly Scion owners.

P.S. Matty, I owe you a drink for the major thread jackage. <3 youuuuuuuu! Just throw an Island sticker on the key'd parts & you'll be good to go!
Old 04-10-2009, 06:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

See Matty..there are still alot of great peeps in this community,,awesome support guys..

Just get IMS to make you a Mugen Power sticker and cover it up,,haha jk,,but u already know my feelings on this matter.

Thanks for being such a level headed young cat, ur Sunkist xB is still my fav!!
Old 04-10-2009, 06:26 PM

10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SoCal tC Club
SL Member
Team N.V.S.
Scinergy
Scion Evolution

it's Nilo!
HE has spoken! lol..

ehh.. disappointed i may be... as many bad apples there are out there..
there's still quite a lot of tasty ones!
Old 04-10-2009, 06:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Got juice?? LOL
Old 04-10-2009, 06:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Orange Juice? MATTY, YOU'RE BEING CALLED UPON. Provide the Sunkist, plz.
Old 04-10-2009, 06:49 PM

10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SoCal tC Club
SL Member
Team N.V.S.
Scinergy
Scion Evolution

damnnn.. now i'm thirsty...
*runs to grab OJ from the fridge*

and i was talking about apples... somehow we got to oranges...

ok guys.. let's tryyyy to keep this on topic..
Old 04-10-2009, 08:16 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Sucks about the car matt but now you can put a Tang Sticker to cover the Hater marks.
Old 04-10-2009, 08:17 PM
5 Year Member
Team ScionTific
SL Member

Originally Posted by kiss_kiss_kill
Originally Posted by Mouse
Tina...you seem like the type of person that would fit well with a club like the one Im a part of.... Im just blown away by how you've said how people are treated out your way... Hell that's the exact opposite of what being apart of a car club is all about.

Thank you for your kind words. The scene out here is very large though. I believe the show where Matty's xB got key'd had well over 450 people. I suppose bad apples are expected. I can only hope it doesn't happen to my tC at other shows. But I'm outspoken & always say it like it is, so I guess that gives people reasons to dislike me. It's a shame, cuz I'm being punished for being 100% real, whereas people are loved for being fake. I'd rather have 1 true friend, than 50 fake ones.

Hell that's the exact opposite of what being apart of a car club is all about.
That's the reason I'm leaving the local scene. I still love a ton of people, & I know who my true friends are, I talk to them on a daily basis. So much good & bad has come out of this scene, but you live & learn, & I definitely have! I'm not bitter at anyone, we're all human.
*raises hand*..you talking about me? AWWW <333333

Quick Reply: Disappointed in the Scion Community...