Regional - Pacific South CA, NV

Disappointed in the Scion Community...

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2009, 01:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by MattyRattyPoo
WOW this is so awesome!!! Thank you all for such the great support!! This thread truly shows the heart of alot of Scion owners! You guys are all awesome! I really wish I could shake each and everyone one of your hands.
You're welcome Matt. I'll give ya something to shake. But you'll need both hands. And if anyone thinks that's a set up...wrong. ha
Old 04-11-2009, 06:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I popped into this region to see if it was any better then my region.

Guess not. How sad that some people can be so petty. I went through a bad falling out with my local a while ago and actually my life has been way better, I know who my true friends are and find the haters petty and amusing at times.

Know who your friends are and forget the rest.

To the OP I'm so sorry your car got keyed, that truly is pathetic and I hope whoever did it feels shamed by his cowardice after reading how your scene has rallied around you.
Old 04-12-2009, 03:53 PM
SL Member

To Matty I am sorry to hear that this happened. I likeded the sunkist look. It sucks be it intentional or not. You work so hard on your car to find something like that is definetly heart wrenching.

To Tina thank you for expressing your thoughts and feelings on the club scene. You know though as a female in a male dominated world more trash will be talked about you. GIRLS RULE!!!

No one person can get angry with Tina for expressing her opinon. no matter how anyone feels. You don't have agree with it but you don't have to put her down for it and her choices.

I would hope that some people would walk away from this DB with a new outlook on friendship first car club second.
Enough guru yoga talk

So should we call sunkist and see if they will sponsor Matty??

Matty we luv ya !!

Hope people heed the warnings. Ladies put the purses down and dudes cover up the belts (you know most guys just wear the big belt buckles to compensate any ways)
Old 04-12-2009, 04:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Good seeing you at the race Matty, sorry again about the pumpkin.
Old 04-13-2009, 04:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by momsbox
To Tina thank you for expressing your thoughts and feelings on the club scene. You know though as a female in a male dominated world more trash will be talked about you. GIRLS RULE!!!

No one person can get angry with Tina for expressing her opinon. no matter how anyone feels. You don't have agree with it but you don't have to put her down for it and her choices.

Matty we luv ya !!
Thank you & x2 on the love for mattehhhhrattttehhhpoooo.
Old 04-15-2009, 04:23 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Kreationz
SL Member

We came in pretty late and we parked at the far end of the lot. there were quite a bit of non scion people coming in to see what the hubbub was all about. One gfuy in a civic even peeled out as he left. That sux that this happened.
Old 04-15-2009, 09:50 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

well what I notice from reading the news daily is that there's a lot of ____ty people in this world. People that are out to steal, murder, tag, harass for no reason. They can be scion owner or not. No respect for other people and their property.