Notices
Regional - Pacific South CA, NV

Does anyone know who owned my car..SoCal?

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2009, 05:23 AM
United Imports
Balliztik
SL Member

Default Does anyone know who owned my car..SoCal?

Hello.. so Ive had this car for almost a year now.. I know it came from CA and have been told it used to show in SoCal. Anywho, im trying to track down the last owner so I can ask them a few questions about the car...mostly about mods that were done that I am unaware of - such as engine mods.. I dont want to tear it apart out of curiosity, I thought it may be easier to post here in hopes they still have a SL acct or someone knows who it was so I can get in contact with them. I havent filled out all the stuff on my profile, but the car is one of a kind, and kinda hard to miss. 06 Lime green widebody tC w lambo doors.. should be a dead giveaway. lol
Thank you!
Old 08-31-2009, 07:56 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

from what i remember. mainly stock. just bolt ons if anything, so if you dont see it, theres nothing there. the internals of the motor im sure wasnt touched.
Old 08-31-2009, 01:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

The guys name who used to own the car is named Tommy but he's not on SL, yes it was taken to shows and owned at shows at the time it was built. As far as mods it had a cf vented hood which was sold, 19" axis evo rims, lambo doors, yellow overlay or painted headlights, tein basic coilovers, custom dual exhaust, wilwood bbk,rockford fosgate 2 12" subs on a false floor with a really good amp, cf wing, cf engine cover, as far as under the hood I think injen intake and dc headers but like internal motor work I'm sure he didn't do anything as well as boost the car. The owner was chill as I barely knew him but if you want to know more about it then contact "tito_tc" as he knows the guy well. I'll post up some old pics of the car later today, post up what you've done to it so far.

Last edited by AcidDrop; 08-31-2009 at 01:28 PM.
Old 08-31-2009, 08:57 PM
United Imports
Balliztik
SL Member

wow.. Im excited to see what it used to look like! I havent had a chance to do much with it so far, the body kit was pretty messed up so I just got that all worked out and reinforced.. The paint was also pretty bad, right now its two toned lime green and flat black, going to get it painted two tone with the same design but both the black and the green will have gold pearl in it... I actually put 2 12in Rockfords in the trunk (how ironic) , just doing little stuff.. strobes, fogs, LED's, taillights... Getting a rollcage designed right now, after thats done then the supercharger is next.... other than that.. I need to take these 17"s off, I have no idea how he fit 19's on this car without shaving inside the wheel wells!
Old 08-31-2009, 09:01 PM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

do you want to go back to it being on 19's?
Old 08-31-2009, 09:46 PM
United Imports
Balliztik
SL Member

of course!!.. unfortunately I cant afford to switch them out right now though..
Old 09-01-2009, 02:19 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Ok here's some pic's of Tommy tC.

Name:  hollywood003.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  49.5 KB

Old 09-01-2009, 09:25 AM
United Imports
Balliztik
SL Member

wow.. it looked so different! Do you know why he got rid of it? If it works, I attached a pic from Formula Drift a few weeks ago, then one from yesterdays show, the one from yesterday is the two tone..
Attached Thumbnails Does anyone know who owned my car..SoCal?-formula-d-thats-sick-.jpg   Does anyone know who owned my car..SoCal?-toyota_show-thats-sick.jpg  
Old 09-01-2009, 11:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

This car is badasssss.
Old 09-01-2009, 01:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

The tC was put in a garage for about 2yr the owner had some rough time specialty in the last show he attend.
Old 09-01-2009, 10:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I actually bumped into Tommy a few months back & we chatted a little. I used to have his number but deleted it a couple years ago.

By the way, please don't do the color scheme with the flat black & green. No offense but it looks absolutely TERRIBLE.
Old 09-02-2009, 01:26 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Hey dude get me a list of the stuff U want to know and I get U the info. cool like i said before he out the scion scene. I know he want to know how much U paid. PM Ok!
Old 09-02-2009, 09:23 AM
United Imports
Balliztik
SL Member

Originally Posted by kiss_kiss_kill
I actually bumped into Tommy a few months back & we chatted a little. I used to have his number but deleted it a couple years ago.

By the way, please don't do the color scheme with the flat black & green. No offense but it looks absolutely TERRIBLE.
Im not planning on it, I had to fix the body kit.. in ALOT of places, it was better to paint it this way temporarily.. then have a spotted car.. Currently the idea is green with Caribbean blue accents.. who knows.
In the future if your not wanting to offend anyone, avoid using CAPS. Just a suggestion...
Old 09-02-2009, 11:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

She's just emphasizing "terrible"...

I hope you get the wheels worked out soon...
Old 09-02-2009, 05:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by GreenMonstertC
Im not planning on it, I had to fix the body kit.. in ALOT of places, it was better to paint it this way temporarily.. then have a spotted car.. Currently the idea is green with Caribbean blue accents.. who knows.
In the future if your not wanting to offend anyone, avoid using CAPS. Just a suggestion...
In the future....don't misconstrue what I say. I was just putting emphasis on "terrible" like what was said above. So, chill - I'm entitled to my opinion. Whether you get offended or not, that's your choice.
Old 09-02-2009, 05:55 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

lulz! sum1's has there panties in a bunch, she was just emphasizing terrible, relax noob
Old 09-03-2009, 03:39 AM
United Imports
Balliztik
SL Member

wow.. I wasnt taking it that badly.lol. I was just giving advice back.. I know it doesnt look great but Im doing the best that I can with what I have. Currently I dont have much so.. yeah. Sorry to upset anyone.
Old 09-03-2009, 12:39 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

lulz
Old 09-03-2009, 05:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

wow.. I wasnt taking it that badly.lol. I was just giving advice back.. I know it doesnt look great but Im doing the best that I can with what I have. Currently I dont have much so.. yeah. Sorry to upset anyone.

It's unnecessary advice thrown in my direction. I gave my opinion, it's your choice on how you take it. I wasn't being offensive, I was just emphasizing, like I said previously. You didn't upset anyone.
Old 09-04-2009, 05:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Kreationz
SL Member

GreenMonstertC,
You shouldn't apologize for what your car looks like. You have already stated it is a work in progress. We should all just be happy to see that you are doing something to satisfy your own tastes.

Good Luck with it!

Quick Reply: Does anyone know who owned my car..SoCal?