Notices
Regional - Pacific South CA, NV

HIN-LA07 Pt. 2 Sorry but it's a novel.

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2007, 03:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default HIN-LA07 Pt. 2 Sorry but it's a novel.

Even though I got my credentials to enter and shoot starting at 2:00, I went to lunch with the MOB peeps. We got back at 3:30 and after a two hour wait in the will call line, I got their passes and we were in. Writer's note: Yelling out "I know Nilo JC Miranda Biyatch!" just doesn't work everywhere like wheel dude told me it would. Damn these non-Scion peeps.

Since the show started at 5:00, things were already happening. I checked in to the Scion Corp./IMS/SE display area and took a few shots of what was happening there. It was easy to shoot this area since Scion Corp., IMS, and SE were all next to each other.
Scion Corp brought out their interactive games:

At the IMS/SE booth area, ran into design extraordinaire Gary Nish and family:

Matt wondering if he can get the models to stand by his car for a photo-op:

And IMS owner Reggie makin' another sale (or maybe turning around all ____ed off because the customer wanted a better price.):

Wondering why so many peeps were gathered around one section of the SE booth display, I walked over there yelling "Let me through I know Nilo JC Miranda Biyatches!!!!" to clear my path. It worked this time and saw SE in-house model Tanya Perez (L) and guest model Christine Richards (R): Writers note to readers: Yes Christine is Asian with an American last name. No she is not married so I'm just as confused as the rest of you.

You can see more of Christine Richards on her myspace page: www.myspace.com/christine_richards1.
You can't see anymore of Tanya because her boyfriend will kick the living crap out of me if I posted any more info on her so just enjoy the pics here.

A few yards down the SE display was A-list model Kat Gutierrez workin' it:

It was time for me to work my way to the stage area where I am schduled to shoot one of the performing acts. On the way, I took a few shots of other models working in booths. Writers note to readers: If you are anticipating a plethora of scattered a$$, 3/4 exposed boobies, and a ton of different models, please visit other sites because my schedule at HIN did not allow me to wait in the lines to get pictures of them. OK, I feel guilty because I just lied. Honestly, I can't really post some of them on this site because of what they wear so I didn't bother to make the effort. Shiyet. Again, that was a lie because that's never stopped me before! The real truth of why I limited my shots of models....too much post processing work! Just ask Jay Jay! Some of the following shots are questionable so they were modified for viewer content. lol

I cannot post any of the shots from the performance I covered because they have not seen the pictures yet. While waiting for them to go on stage, there was a girl group rehearsing in the backstage area. Got them to pose and shot this:

After the performance, I got stuck on the stage and while waiting to exit down the stairs I saw the next act and their go-go dancers waiting to go on.

Hoping to get their names, I yelled to them "I know Nilo JC Miranda Biyatches!" The girl on the left rolled her eyes and turned away and the girl on the right.....well...I'm not sure what to make of it. But I wanted to go down there and..........sorry I'm getting carried away with all this writing. But these are the only pics I have of them. I hope everyone believes me. Like I'm going to shoot 40+ shots of two sexy import models in their barely there go-go outfits and make time to process them. Get real.

After being away for an hour, I start walking back to the Scion Corp./IMS/SE display area. I by-passed model central (long lines), determined to get back to the booth undistracted. There was another long a$$ line for one model. I peaked over there and decided to get in a few shots. I went toward the front of the line and fired off two shots. There were too many peeps blocking my view. I then worked my way to the rope and an HIN employee saw my media band and opened the rope up for me to get a somewhat clear shot (I didn't even have to break out with "I know Nilo JC Miranda Biyatch!"). It was all in vain because from where I was standing, there was a spotlight pointing straight into my lens. I was told the model was adult actress Tera Patrick. I'm like I think I've heard of her before. I hope everyone believes me. I mean I didn't get a layout of all the display booths for HIN before the show and specifically mapped the location of her booth. Besides, it's not like I've known about her for the past 10 years doing searches on google to get free videos and pictures of her and then keeping them in a secret folder on my hard drive. Damnit! Sorry...I better stop typing what I'm thinking and just post pictures. Here's the only clear shot I took of Tera Patrick.

Going back to the booth, saw a couple more hotties on the way:

Finally arriving....two more models in the SE area!?!?!?!? WTF man! A total of 5 models workin' the SE booth. This is Tara:

And this is Sabrina:

Got them to pose together with Kat Gutierrez:

Things were slowing down and with all my assignments over and done with, I just started taking random pics. Here's the wheel dude at the Cheetos xB. I have no idea what he was doing with a WalMart bag filled with brand new socks. My guess is that he was changing his socks or something.

Ezikiel's yellow xB:

The front of SE's display:

Wandering around the area, I got shots of Christine Richards' sexy tats:

And then a couple of Kat Guiterrez's tats:

Translation: I belong to ESCamanag

Translation: Property of ESCamanag and not Nilo JC Miranda...biyatch!

And then Kat caught me off guard by turning real quick just as I was taking her pic with a guest:

I walk off to where Team Gsetiuuoiuki and Jay Jay was. Got shots of his interior and their models.

JayJay with his lady Jen. cute na cute?:

JayJay with his lady AND HIS best friend:

Writers note: Can u believe this guys life? 1. Owns one of the top Scion show cars on the West Coast and won this show with a cracked bumper. 2. Beautiful, sweet, and understanding girlfriend. 3. Hawt looking best friend. Ummm...check your lottery ticket dude. You may be one of the frikkin' winners of the $330 million lottery prize.

Bullrun participants and SE members Dimi the Greek Goddess and Dan stopped by while I was there.

It was at this time, my phone starts ringing like crazy from SE peeps asking me where I was and to get back to their booth to take some shots.
SE's MOB peeps:

Ezikiel and SE's NEW OFFICIAL photgrapher Steve Nguyen taking a break:

SE's Johnny with Kat Gutierrez:

Then with Tara:

It was Chef's b-day and we couldn't let the night end without having a shot with Kat Gutierrez:

SE Board Member Dave Moulton with Sabrina:

I think it was too much for him because he was either giving thanks to the almighty or thinking baseball:

Then came the wheel dude trying to make me jealous:

It's my understanding that photographers don't take pictures with the models they shoot at the events. And I never did until now just to show Mr. Wheels who Kat's real daddy is. The damn irony of it all is I am old enough to be her daddy. I hate my life. So I asked SE's NEW OFFICIAL photgrapher Steve, who also shoots with a Canon, to take a shot of myself with Kat and show Mr. Wheels what's up.

When SE's NEW OFFICIAL photgrapher Steve saw this he knocked me down, threw my camera back to me, and insisted I take the same shot of him with Kat. Kat said no of course because she has only one daddy. After threatening to kick me to the curb again, I reluctantly convinced Kat to pose the same way with SE's NEW OFFICIAL photgrapher Steve. She started to cry saying she would but would not enjoy it and would be thinking of me.

After that fiasco, I walk over to IMS area and got a shot of their hard working staff:

And Matt's display xB:

Unbeknownst to me, Sir Rims was setting up a shot to try to show he doesn't need Kat. I get called over and after a few minutes of letting them set themselves up more I take this shot:

Judging from his facial expression, it looks like Rim Boy has trouble handling this pose. A little over excited, he's trying to think of baseball. Wait a minute......Holy &%!#$%*!#@?!?*@*?#@. OMG! He's not thinking of baseball. He's lost control. I'm not sure if he's happy to be between two hot import models or he put socks down his pants!?!?!?!?! Now I know why he had a bag of socks in the Cheetos xB! He should have bought the size 12-16 over the calf tube sox and not the children size ankle sox.

I'm not the only one who saw this. SE's Cory saw this too and here's his reaction:

The show was pretty much over. I'm saying my thank you's and good bye's. But one last thing on this thread. On Garm's wide body tC thread here on SL, SE's Wes claimed he saw me twice and was yelling out to me but I was busy chasing models. I'm like WTF?!?! I don't do that anymore because it's the other way around nowadays. And to prove it, after the show was over SE in-house model Tanya willingly became my latest groupie wanting to be immortalized. I started to run away as I shot this sequence:

Writer's note to readers: Be careful with this girl. If her boyfriend doesn't kick you to the curb and throw you under the bus, this girl is about to get her blackbelt in TakeYourDough...I mean tae kwon do.

It was a great show from my perspective. Hope to see some of you guys again at the next show and especially SEMA .
Old 09-04-2007, 04:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

damn dude, you took a lot of pics of cars dude. that was some car show. lol. How come you didnt post any pics of Seviir? lol. Anywho, great novel and glad you had fun. see you soon dude.
Old 09-04-2007, 05:22 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Awesome pictures Edwin....
Old 09-04-2007, 06:20 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

hahaha..hey P P shooter, great pics bro...

especially the ones with my future ex-wives....hehe =)

and nope, I haven't gotten a call back yet from Kat about your interest in getting her number...but I'll keep trying for you man...maybe her cel battery is just dead... yeah that's it !
Old 09-04-2007, 05:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by SEXB909
damn dude, you took a lot of pics of cars dude. that was some car show. lol.

Cars? What cars? lol If you peeps want to see full coverage, go to www.autoimportcraze.com. They're the professionals!

Originally Posted by XBBOY
nope, I haven't gotten a call back yet from Kat about your interest in getting her number...but I'll keep trying for you man...maybe her cel battery is just dead... yeah that's it !
I appreciate it bro but she got a hold of me through your myspace page. I thought you weren't going to tell anyone about it? A select few huh? Didn't you just meet her? Too bad you won't see this until tonight. lol
Old 09-05-2007, 12:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

sweet pics edwin see i told you ur pictures still looked great wheres the shot of you with kat i took ? yes pls if you can get me the higher quality pics of my interior and me and jen pls.. do.. thx man..
Old 09-05-2007, 05:51 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

WOW Jay Jay, Edwin was right,"ang cute cute naman"...

and Ed, WTH ? are you talking about, i don't even have a mypace account you Import Model groupie !!
Old 09-05-2007, 06:26 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

the tara chic is pretty cute.
Old 09-05-2007, 11:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by XBBOY
WTH ? are you talking about, i don't even have a mypace account !!
Sorry dude, I put that in there by mistake. I thought that since you added Kat that it was ok now. Never mind. Everyone Nilo does not have a MYSPACE.COM/modelsonly account. Please disregard anything I said about it. lol
Old 09-06-2007, 04:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by sensez
the tara chic is pretty cute.
Yeah man she's beautiful and pretty cool too..
Old 09-07-2007, 03:07 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

hey how come you never added me to your exclusive myspace Nilo?

Sorry Ed made me....... lol.
Old 09-07-2007, 12:29 PM
SL Member
Scion Evolution

damn nilo how come u never told us about this?.. maybe you should anounce it on the meet later on lol!! imma go check it and can u add me plss?... lol
Old 09-07-2007, 07:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by jaemoney
damn nilo how come u never told us about this?.. maybe you should anounce it on the meet later on lol!! imma go check it and can u add me plss?... lol

LOL LOL Nilo, can you put me back on your top 10 list. Sorry if you got mad. And put me back between Sasha and Amber. Thanks!
Old 09-07-2007, 09:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

LOL... I don't even kno if i'm one of nilo's friends on myspace lol.. at least i'm kirby's and edwin's friend
Old 09-09-2007, 01:01 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by jay_jay_n
LOL... I don't even kno if i'm one of nilo's friends on myspace lol.. at least i'm kirby's and edwin's friend
Mine too

Well that was almost too many chicks in one place at one time, I prob. would have left in handcuffs Wow! I would have been a mess in there it's soooo dark

Great job!