Regional - Pacific South CA, NV

I Wish there Was a car Krew That would make me Feel at Home

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2011, 07:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default I Wish there Was a car Krew That would make me Feel at Home

What crews are dedicated in meets and going to shows and setting up cruises consistently like once a month i mean have a krew barbecue or something when everyone is available .... its only like one or two krews up here in the high Desert iono maybe im just missing something........... krews that have more entertaining meets i remember back in the day we used to hit up Ontario and drift the parking lots lol back in the day when i had my 240 with drift suspension(fun).....but now im a scion lover and i wanna do more this year than we did last year im excited for extreme autofest but no one wants to go well anyone from the high desert at least lol .................Im down for what ever if i dnt have time ill fit it in i guess i juss wanna keep enjoying my investment but i wanna make friends and roll with other cool people toooo..... hit me up
Old 02-16-2011, 07:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

maybe rolling solo is better iono or maybe i should be apart of a crew thats not scion related iono some one help
Old 02-16-2011, 07:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

right now is a slow time for everyone. itll pick up around april. when the weathers better. car clubs they are all here on sl just start hitting up their meets and get to know them.
Old 02-16-2011, 08:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by M2-Motoring
right now is a slow time for everyone. itll pick up around april. when the weathers better. car clubs they are all here on sl just start hitting up their meets and get to know them.
it doesnt matter bro i mean like have club barbeque's and stuff(meets and special cruises around cali i mean get creative with it not only shows you but it also needs to be constant on a monthly basis
Old 02-16-2011, 09:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Its going to be difficult for you to find a Scion Club that will actually let you in the club mainly because you like to street race and most scion clubs don't want their clubs getting cop attention. One person in the club gets caught racing ruins it for the whole club because then the cops will be looking for that logo. Like Mike said, it is a slow time for Scion Clubs right now. Summer time there is always stuff happening. Nobody wants to do a BBQ outside in freezing weather. When it gets cold, everything clubs do is indoors. But if you want to be in a Scion club you got to keep your cool. No racing, revving, burning out or anything like that. Basically nothing you can get in trouble with the cops for. Any Scion meet or show has the same rules (No racing, revving, burning out).

One thing is for certain, if you are looking for a club to go racing with then a Scion club is definitely not for you. If you stop racing on the streets and take it to the track then I'm sure you wouldn't have any issues getting into a scion club.
Old 02-16-2011, 09:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

why you having a sensitive momment George? LOL. Next time im up there, I'll chop it up with you. I've been up there every weekend so far. LOL.
Old 02-16-2011, 09:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i never said anything about shows. i just said anything in general. the weather sucks and is unpredictable. the whole street racing thing i can see that being a problem too.
Old 02-16-2011, 09:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i never said anything about shows. i just said anything in general. the weather sucks and is unpredictable. the whole street racing thing i can see that being a problem too.
I repeat I Do NOT street race........ i just ran that mustang but its cool if no one wants anything to do with my car then fine, and that sux because im a really nice guy and i always have a lot of good ideas but who am i right im just some Dj with a Boosted Tc thats it....ill just run my business n make this cheese............... This Sheesh(Sh*t) got wack really fast......but i freaking love my Tc the it rocks right now.......

after this post i probably wont be on much and if so ill be in the Forced Induction Thread......... i tried to hang but its not working out so 4get it....besides to many people dont have positive stuff to say im fed up ...........!

Any one needs a Dj in the Future hit me up Thanks:

Last edited by TcXEvolution; 02-16-2011 at 10:15 PM.
Old 02-16-2011, 10:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by HyPnOtIk
Its going to be difficult for you to find a Scion Club that will actually let you in the club mainly because you like to street race and most scion clubs don't want their clubs getting cop attention. One person in the club gets caught racing ruins it for the whole club because then the cops will be looking for that logo. Like Mike said, it is a slow time for Scion Clubs right now. Summer time there is always stuff happening. Nobody wants to do a BBQ outside in freezing weather. When it gets cold, everything clubs do is indoors. But if you want to be in a Scion club you got to keep your cool. No racing, revving, burning out or anything like that. Basically nothing you can get in trouble with the cops for. Any Scion meet or show has the same rules (No racing, revving, burning out).

One thing is for certain, if you are looking for a club to go racing with then a Scion club is definitely not for you. If you stop racing on the streets and take it to the track then I'm sure you wouldn't have any issues getting into a scion club.

i dont street race i just ran that mustang i told you this already sun
Old 02-16-2011, 10:07 PM
Revoluscion
SL Member

hahahaha....exactly the attitude some presidents like my self dont want to deal with bro. i dont even know you and i already dont like you "that type of feeling" is what's happening with all the sh@t you've posted and said before.

you want to race? meet my club at irwindale or fontana and take on the track with KrAzY.... Revo's #1 rule - NO STREET RACING.....and with you posting that videos just closed your scion doors.

maybe your meant for an all around club or just run the street solo bro...lot's are doing now days.

see you in s.d.
Old 02-16-2011, 10:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

George lets talk, get my number from Craig or anyone from the HD bro. Hit me up tonight or shoot me a text.

Pls I wanna hear your sample cuts. I know you do great fades on tables with Taylor Swift to Lady Gaga. hahaha.
Old 02-16-2011, 10:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by shhh_tc
hahahaha....exactly the attitude some presidents like my self dont want to deal with bro. I dont even know you and i already dont like you "that type of feeling" is what's happening with all the sh@t you've posted and said before.

You want to race? Meet my club at irwindale or fontana and take on the track with krazy.... Revo's #1 rule - no street racing.....and with you posting that videos just closed your scion doors.

Maybe your meant for an all around club or just run the street solo bro...lot's are doing now days.

See you in s.d.

i just told you i dnt street race
Old 02-16-2011, 10:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by SHHH_tC
hahahaha....exactly the attitude some presidents like my self dont want to deal with bro. i dont even know you and i already dont like you "that type of feeling" is what's happening with all the sh@t you've posted and said before.

you want to race? meet my club at irwindale or fontana and take on the track with KrAzY.... Revo's #1 rule - NO STREET RACING.....and with you posting that videos just closed your scion doors.

maybe your meant for an all around club or just run the street solo bro...lot's are doing now days.

see you in s.d.
i heard you havent liked me since day one so you think that bothers me haha,,, and if you think i have an attitude your crazy bro........im such a layed back relaxed dude maybe if you met me you would kno that haha but its coo bro i aint trippen maybe you should have banned me when u wanted to the first time son even tho you would be making a mistake if did that because im a good guy so just relax and help me out rather then do what your doing to me bro.... there is no need to pick on me damn im new to this whole Scion Scene thing cutt me some slack but whatever Son do what you do

and yeah Definatly ILL SEE YOU in SD 4 Sure im going NOw: i got to meet Mr. President

Last edited by TcXEvolution; 02-16-2011 at 10:29 PM.
Old 02-16-2011, 10:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by SEXB909
George lets talk, get my number from Craig or anyone from the HD bro. Hit me up tonight or shoot me a text.

Pls I wanna hear your sample cuts. I know you do great fades on tables with Taylor Swift to Lady Gaga. hahaha.
haha yeah bro i will i just sold my old system im waiting on my new one it will be here here in like six weeks taking a lil break from parties i need a lil time to myself lol. ill be back up and running soon tho with my Numark system ill sho you some cuts for sure
Old 02-16-2011, 10:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Once again i dnt street race..........................................!!!!!!!!!!!! i just like boost
Old 02-16-2011, 10:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ohh ok well i didnt kno that people were under the impression that i street race tho i had no idea that ONE RACE determines that im a street racer sorry i diddnt kno that
Old 02-16-2011, 10:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ok just a basic misunderstanding but a video of you and a mustang hauling @$$ on a street is what it is no matter how you define it. a smarter thing to do with the vid was to maybe just go to a local track event and do the video there.

im not trying to be a dick but im just reading things exactly how they are presented. its the internet.
Old 02-16-2011, 10:37 PM
Revoluscion
SL Member

you did meet me but you was too busy talking about everyone cars, but ya man you to..do what you do. ill see you in s.d.

lates.
Old 02-16-2011, 10:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ok just a basic misunderstanding but a video of you and a mustang hauling @$$ on a street is what it is no matter how you define it. a smarter thing to do with the vid was to maybe just go to a local track event and do the video there.

im not trying to be a dick but im just reading things exactly how they are presented. its the internet.
that makes sense bro and yeah your cool but i would be a lot better if u actually asked me if i like to street race instead of asssume but i understand why yall would be mis led but i just like to drive me car man thats it ima cool guy and i wanna have fun thats it. Anything else that other people think about me they are really wrong i just wanna have fun thats it.......
Old 02-16-2011, 10:42 PM

wow bro you are very sensitive. i can assure you that no one is picking on you but addressing what you said before. you will have a chance to meet us all at SD not just the President of revoluscion ......

Quick Reply: I Wish there Was a car Krew That would make me Feel at Home