Regional - Pacific South CA, NV

I Wish there Was a car Krew That would make me Feel at Home

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2011, 03:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad

SL Member

Hell I never street race!! I don't know what happened to my 2 axils and why I had 2 Transmissions grenade on me. LOL
Old 02-17-2011, 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by frankiietc
Dont even stress on car clubs, haters ect. I know when i boost my car, im going to be taking advantage and make other cars look slow. Who wouldnt speed if they handed you a Ferrari for example. Theres people out there that wished they had a turbo. Turbo leads to haters, by many other cars also. I mean theres way more people in this forum that post up racing with another car with a tC boosted. Do you hear any complaints to them by these people? no. So just ride solo and enjoy your car dude.

i dont think anyone is hating on him. if he stopped being so sensitive and pay attention to what others are saying it would be common sense. like in a previous post if you get couhgt speeding with a club logo on it then the whole club is on the look out. its cool to do it once in a while not in the daily bases!

FrankiieTC you know how it is to ride in a club such as ours! Just cuz your boosted doesnt mean your going to race everyone or be speeding all the time. its dumb you can hurt your self ond some one else!
Old 02-17-2011, 04:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Revoluscion
SL Member

I see that u like to race, well so do I. I do lots of racing and if u like we can get together n go to racing events. There a racing event this Sunday @ fontana. But I'm not sure if ill be going cause of the weather. If it don't rain on sat night n the morning is dry ill be going. There's also another racing event the 27th in fontana again. If ur down to go we can hang out race n chill if u like.
Old 02-17-2011, 04:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

Originally Posted by EVILDAVE
Hell I never street race!! I don't know what happened to my 2 axils and why I had 2 Transmissions grenade on me. LOL
WTH!? your one of the fastest driving xB owners I know! you may not street race, but it sure looks like you want to lead the freeway. hahaha
Old 02-18-2011, 12:30 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by KrAzY17
I see that u like to race, well so do I. I do lots of racing and if u like we can get together n go to racing events. There a racing event this Sunday @ fontana. But I'm not sure if ill be going cause of the weather. If it don't rain on sat night n the morning is dry ill be going. There's also another racing event the 27th in fontana again. If ur down to go we can hang out race n chill if u like.
im down for that
Old 02-18-2011, 04:14 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I just went through this whole thread and daaaang...it took me back to like middle school drama..its funny to see some reactions.

XEvo- i dont know you man but i can tell you like to take on cars. Sheees i only have an intake and i do it often. but maybe why people are attacking you or saying the things they are is because of how you are. I dont know you but heard some comments you were making at the scikotics show and about 95% of the things you said you should of kept to yourself. There are things you think in your head and things you say out loud. and i dont think youve made the connections, you just talk talk talk and talk. and when i say that i mean trash talk. you cant tell me otherwise because ive heard you.

you must be a chill and cool guy but what comes out of your mouth doesnt show it. maybe until you change your attitude you SHOULD ride solo. Best of luck to you.
Old 02-18-2011, 04:51 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by pena1128
I just went through this whole thread and daaaang...it took me back to like middle school drama..its funny to see some reactions.

XEvo- i dont know you man but i can tell you like to take on cars. Sheees i only have an intake and i do it often. but maybe why people are attacking you or saying the things they are is because of how you are. I dont know you but heard some comments you were making at the scikotics show and about 95% of the things you said you should of kept to yourself. There are things you think in your head and things you say out loud. and i dont think youve made the connections, you just talk talk talk and talk. and when i say that i mean trash talk. you cant tell me otherwise because ive heard you.

you must be a chill and cool guy but what comes out of your mouth doesnt show it. maybe until you change your attitude you SHOULD ride solo. Best of luck to you.
Yeahhh if this is true^^, expect people to not like you.
Old 02-18-2011, 05:14 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

dude i hope that you havent felt un-welcome when your hanging with us fact your welcome to roll anytime .
Old 02-18-2011, 06:27 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by newagestar
dude i hope that you havent felt un-welcome when your hanging with us fact your welcome to roll anytime .
naw jason you kno we boys man it aint like that yeah i gues iv just came off wrong to folks iono man what going on maybe this boost is gettin to my head and i need to chill iono thanks folks for bein honest just kno that its all good ill be around ..........

Last edited by TcXEvolution; 02-18-2011 at 06:46 AM.
Old 02-18-2011, 06:29 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

not sure what comments you mean because i didnt really talk to anyone at the show i was witt jason and bob the whole time and i was busy shooting video and taking picks but i understand bro i guess iv really came off wrong t folks but its good i aint trippen everything will work out for the better no worries ................

Last edited by TcXEvolution; 02-18-2011 at 06:47 AM.
Old 02-18-2011, 06:35 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

maybe im just trying to fit in too hard lol guess there's no room for my big ___ lol haha i can dig it tho...

Last edited by TcXEvolution; 02-18-2011 at 06:47 AM.
Old 02-18-2011, 06:46 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i wanna do a photo shoot whos down..............
Old 02-18-2011, 09:20 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by TcXEvolution
not sure what comments you mean because i didnt really talk to anyone at the show i was witt jason and bob the whole time and i was busy shooting video and taking picks but i understand bro i guess iv really came off wrong t folks but its good i aint trippen everything will work out for the better no worries ................
maybe "i cant wait till i get on the freeway and smash on that red tc" sound familiar?

"those canards are from autozone" when the owner of the car is behind you. which they werent.

i have nothing against you. but when it comes to other peoples car...piece of advice keep the comments to yourself. i think thats all it is.
Old 02-18-2011, 12:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Revoluscion
SL Member

well ill let u know on sat if ill be going this sunday to the race event.
Old 02-18-2011, 03:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

maybe "i cant wait till i get on the freeway and smash on that red tc" sound familiar?

"those canards are from autozone" when the owner of the car is behind you. which they werent.

i have nothing against you. but when it comes to other peoples car...piece of advice keep the comments to yourself. i think thats all it is.
well i have to disagree you on this. At a show you put yourself out there. Anyone can say whatever they want. I got it all the time. If you arent use to the critism in person, dont show anymore. Not everyone is going to like your car. I've done it, you have, and so has everyone. Again no one is innocent here.
Old 02-18-2011, 04:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ok maybe i did say that yeah i guess i just need to keep comments to myself iono guess im just used to keepin it real and speakin my mind....and i was a lil ____ed that my tc cant win ____ maybe if i putt money into airbags and interior and a system instead of my turbo then i might win something even tho trophies dnt really matter but its still fun to get one lol
Old 02-18-2011, 04:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by SEXB909
well i have to disagree you on this. At a show you put yourself out there. Anyone can say whatever they want. I got it all the time. If you arent use to the critism in person, dont show anymore. Not everyone is going to like your car. I've done it, you have, and so has everyone. Again no one is innocent here.
yeah i feel you tho
Old 02-18-2011, 04:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by TcXEvolution
ok maybe i did say that yeah i guess i just need to keep comments to myself iono guess im just used to keepin it real and speakin my mind
Honestly i really dont mind the cooments. either way it wasnt my car you said those things about. but ALL im saying is that maybe thats why people feel the way they do. you get me?

Enjoy the shows tho dude. And show off your $6000 investment. Ill be seeing you around.
Old 02-18-2011, 05:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hey man i know what you mean. clubs are clubs unless you are a tight group of friends then it could get a little slow at times. i am solo its and its all good
Old 02-18-2011, 05:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by lancer
hey man i know what you mean. clubs are clubs unless you are a tight group of friends then it could get a little slow at times. i am solo its and its all good
aint that the truth

Quick Reply: I Wish there Was a car Krew That would make me Feel at Home