Regional - Pacific South CA, NV

LONGO Tri Athlon March 2008...

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2008, 06:12 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I saw you!!!

I want to thank everyone for coming out today and supporting our event!! We hope everyone had a good time! I look forward to seeing everyone at the next show! Its gonna be a Great Season!!
Old 03-15-2008, 06:20 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by ChelsDS
It was fun watchin you guys race Had I more gas in my car than on the last bar I would've tried lol.

Wonder if anyone saw me.. I was walkin around with a yellow top and white capris Was bored as heck till 5pm! :O It was fun after that though
i saw your car parked but not you around it and then i saw when you just booked it out of there LOL.

quote="Joes06tC"]Got plenty of runs in today. Thank you Longo, SE, and all others involved! The turnout definitely disappointed me though. I'd say not even half the number of people that attended last year.. But that's okay. More runs for those of us who were there!

P.S, - I raced in shorts. [/quote]
i kinda wish i would of had gotten more runs instead of taking pics but all my time slips where pretty much close to the exact same thing so atleast i know how the car runs and what else i need to do to break that time nice meeting you Joe.
Old 03-15-2008, 06:21 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

Thankyou everyone who put that on! I had a blast and brought home 2 medals! One for top speed tC and one for Best 1/8 mile time!
Old 03-15-2008, 06:24 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i went home with nothing but bald tires...

jk, i had a GREAT time at the event, 17 runs and i wish i coulda done more.. thanks SCION EVOLUTION and everyone involved, really turned out great.

i was expecting alot more cars, but lucky for the racers, we got more runs.
Old 03-15-2008, 06:37 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Speaking for every member of FUSCION we had an awesome time. Thank you to Longo and to SE for putting on another great event and allowing us to use the track. We are already looking forward to next years Triathlon.

Chef and Larry, you guys did a bang up job as usual.

A special thanks to Nilo for once again brining his lovely friends who like to dance on little stages.
Old 03-15-2008, 08:56 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

People didn't show up cause it was cloudy and thought it was going to rain -_-x
Old 03-15-2008, 04:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Hey Nilo thanks for a great event and i had a of lot fun. got with all my old friend miss some of my buddy form Alphasquad but may be next time.
Old 03-15-2008, 06:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

Aloha Everyone,

From all of us with SE and Longo, we just wanted to thank everyone from the Scion community that was able to make it out, Whether is was the weather that might have lowered the numbers, we;ll never know(damn clouds =( )l, but I'm glad to hear that those that were there had a great time. Gil thanks much for making it out, Taz any time bro, you know I can't leave home without the "Eye Candy"..haha and Congrats on the new crew "FUSION".. big thanks also to bB Squad for a big showing and crew that came out all the way from Vegas.

Congrats to all the show and race winners and Big J along with the crew of Scion Image for team represent. We also want to thank all the manufactureres and vendors for making it out, as well as Scion and Scion L.A. region for all their support.

Lastly, big props to Chef, Larry and the rest of the SE crew for a job well done and to Becky and Carl for the organization in making this event happen.

Peace to all and see you all again on the track, maybe in the Summer ??
Old 03-15-2008, 06:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

From all of us at Scion Image we would like to say Thank You Scion Evolution for having us there and to all the homies that i saw yesterday.Orale.
Old 03-15-2008, 06:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by AcidDrop
It was fun watchin you guys race Had I more gas in my car than on the last bar I would've tried lol.

Wonder if anyone saw me.. I was walkin around with a yellow top and white capris Was bored as heck till 5pm! :O It was fun after that though
i saw your car parked but not you around it and then i saw when you just booked it out of there LOL.
Yea my stomach was basically eating itself since for some stupid reason, I hadn't eaten in 24hrs lol. No its not a diet, I just forgot! haha.

Gee maybe next time you'll find me before I leave and say "Hi" Goodness knows I did and prolly people think I'm too peppy of a person. haha.

Mmm BJ's Restaurant & Brewery pizza..
Old 03-15-2008, 07:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Top notch Show!!!!! we really enjoyed it!!!
thanks to everyone at Longo and SE!!!
and the cool toys!!!!! my kids love it!!!
Old 03-15-2008, 08:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Wait, Chels that was you!?!
Old 03-15-2008, 09:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

That was me what? Speeding away like a crazy, hungry driver? Then yes. Why? Your xB couldn't keep up? lol

Old 03-15-2008, 09:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Why? Your xB couldn't keep up? lol

oh snap!
Old 03-15-2008, 11:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

DUDE, the xA's and xD's were tearing up the track! I was seriously surprised at how many of them were beating tC's and xB's!

Seems like the louder the tC was, the slower they went lol
Old 03-15-2008, 11:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

haha yea.. that one tC had a fart can on it and was pretty slow lol. Whoever drove the white xA was cute Wish I had more gas when I got there or I would've tried racing How hard do you think it would've been with an automatic vs manual?

Mightygnu: ;)
Old 03-15-2008, 11:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

haha yea.. that one tC had a fart can on it and was pretty slow lol. Whoever drove the white xA was cute Wish I had more gas when I got there or I would've tried racing How hard do you think it would've been with an automatic vs manual?

ohshii! everyone loves them some alphaMALE

lololol
Old 03-16-2008, 01:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

thanks much, SE/LONGO and the whole family!

btw, thanks nilo!
Old 03-16-2008, 02:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i know that tC wasn't me cause i kept going against both S/C's and i was keeping up really good with them although i lost but like around .400/500 so i know that i did really good cause i was tearing up the track for the few runs i did and still smoked the other N/A's. oh btw 4-SPD FTW!!! but yeah T was telling me that you where there and well you wheren't seemed to be found but next time.
Old 03-16-2008, 02:48 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

Automatics have the advantage in drag racing situations. The transmission acts like launch control, and they don't lose momentum since they don't drop RPMs by shifting.

Browndogg has a turbo automatic tC, and his times were consistant. I think he won best time overall.

Quick Reply: LONGO Tri Athlon March 2008...