Notices
Regional - Pacific South CA, NV

LONGO Tri Athlon March 2008...

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2008, 02:59 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yeah he did and he owned on the track. 4-SPD FTW!!!
Old 03-16-2008, 03:00 AM
SL Member

man i loved this event! i was in the CAMO xb on sportmax 504's racing on the track. i had the bbsquad.net stickers on the side! i had a amazing time!!! i got 12 races in!!! it was my first time on the track with the xb.. my faster reaction time was a .554(yes i need improvement : ( i have videos me of me racing a few peeps!!!! once again i had a awsome time!!!!!!!!!

is there a section where i could post videos??
i have some of me racing the
white xa
a black xb with racing seats
and enterpinoy(i think thats how u spell it)
i have liek 3 videos racing him~!
Old 03-16-2008, 03:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

The tC that had the fart can was the light blue color, azure.. w/e :p

Yea I was around. Most of the time I was sitting on the bleachers messing with my phone for lack of things to do since I wasn't racing. Next time I shall race!

There were so many tCs and xBs racing that my vision got blurry lol. The, I'm guessing, RS blue tC was really fun to watch That and the RS 3 (blizzard white right?) was nice to look at since I've never seen one before. Oh well, next time I'll sit on/near/in my car and just wait for people to find me mkay?

Old 03-16-2008, 03:39 AM
SL Member

by the way who were the winners for the racing??? i left right when they were racing.
Old 03-16-2008, 03:51 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by ChelsDS
That was me what? Speeding away like a crazy, hungry driver? Then yes. Why? Your xB couldn't keep up? lol

walking around i mean. no sorry my xB was in one of the booths. but my box can keep up thank you!
Old 03-16-2008, 04:01 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

There were so many tCs and xBs racing that my vision got blurry lol. The, I'm guessing, RS blue tC was really fun to watch That and the RS 3 (blizzard white right?) was nice to look at since I've never seen one before. Oh well, next time I'll sit on/near/in my car and just wait for people to find me mkay?
idk what the RS3 ran but the RS2 was S/C and i am mid bolt-ons and he got 9.846 (manual) and i got 10.099 (auto) wasn't too impressed overall with it cause it was just a .3034 difference and i excepted to get smoked alot more but eh as i say 4-SPD FTW!! and everyone saw Alex (browndogg) take it. don't you think it would get boring just sitting in your car waiting for people to find you?
Old 03-16-2008, 04:05 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by OG_XB
by the way who were the winners for the racing??? i left right when they were racing.
for tC 1st-Alex (browndogg) 2nd-i forgot his name but he is from SCTCC with the blue tc with the primed fiberglass bodykit. 3rd was Guillermo and as for the xA/XB idk who they are so i can't say.
Old 03-16-2008, 04:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Naw, I have my laptop with me and I could figure a way to power it off of my car and then get internet through my phone.
Old 03-16-2008, 04:18 AM
SL Member

does anyone know there times??? and also reaction times?
Old 03-16-2008, 04:51 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

Originally Posted by AcidDrop
for tC 1st-Alex (browndogg) 2nd-i forgot his name but he is from SCTCC with the blue tc with the primed fiberglass bodykit. 3rd was Guillermo and as for the xA/XB idk who they are so i can't say.
whhat were the E,T from the 2nd and 3rd place winners?
Old 03-16-2008, 05:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

haha yea.. that one tC had a fart can on it and was pretty slow lol. Whoever drove the white xA was cute Wish I had more gas when I got there or I would've tried racing How hard do you think it would've been with an automatic vs manual?

Mightygnu: ;)
i know that tC wasn't me cause i kept going against both S/C's and i was keeping up really good with them although i lost but like around .400/500 so i know that i did really good cause i was tearing up the track for the few runs i did and still smoked the other N/A's. oh btw 4-SPD FTW!!! but yeah T was telling me that you where there and well you wheren't seemed to be found but next time.
No, it definitely wasnt you. it was an AP tC. Loud and raspy as hell. It had lambo doors too.
Old 03-16-2008, 05:25 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Joes06tC
No, it definitely wasnt you. it was an AP tC. Loud and raspy as hell. It had lambo doors too.
Haha good you know the one I'm talkin about. I think when the race was over he went by the stands slowly with the drivers door raised. The only thing it had was noise
Old 03-16-2008, 05:25 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Joes06tC
haha yea.. that one tC had a fart can on it and was pretty slow lol. Whoever drove the white xA was cute Wish I had more gas when I got there or I would've tried racing How hard do you think it would've been with an automatic vs manual?

Mightygnu: ;)
i know that tC wasn't me cause i kept going against both S/C's and i was keeping up really good with them although i lost but like around .400/500 so i know that i did really good cause i was tearing up the track for the few runs i did and still smoked the other N/A's. oh btw 4-SPD FTW!!! but yeah T was telling me that you where there and well you wheren't seemed to be found but next time.
i beat that tC.. close race too!!

and i had 200lbs extra in my car lol
Old 03-16-2008, 05:35 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by fujita_TC
idk man but hopefully they get on here to post it up. yeah i know which AP tC it was. i raced him for the 1st run and as the intructor was talking about how our minds are slow with time and when the 3rd yellow turns on to just start accelerating cause the cars will stay spinning there. 3rd yellow and i freakin blasted right off the line and got a red but i was long gone from him and after he was like man you freakin took off on me but seriously if i would of gotten it green then i probably would of had gotten best reaction cause at the moment i thought i had the green but oh well, til next time
Old 03-16-2008, 05:58 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

someone post the results from the TC class coz if the sctcc guy won 2nd...i mightta won 2nd if i stayed till awards since i had better times than him.....hmmmmmmm
Old 03-16-2008, 06:06 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

https://www.scionlife.com/forums/vie...076&highlight=
Old 03-16-2008, 06:07 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

idk man but hopefully they get on here to post it up. yeah i know which AP tC it was. i raced him for the 1st run and as the intructor was talking about how our minds are slow with time and when the 3rd yellow turns on to just start accelerating cause the cars will stay spinning there. 3rd yellow and i freakin blasted right off the line and got a red but i was long gone from him and after he was like man you freakin took off on me but seriously if i would of gotten it green then i probably would of had gotten best reaction cause at the moment i thought i had the green but oh well, til next time
I personally saw him sit at the tree twice. his first race and another one. not sure if he did it any more after.
Old 03-16-2008, 07:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

someone post the results from the TC class coz if the sctcc guy won 2nd...i mightta won 2nd if i stayed till awards since i had better times than him.....hmmmmmmm
hmm now i don't even remember if he won it for best R/T or 1/8 cause it was loud and the mic was dieing on SE LOL. i know that they anounced a name for 2nd but no one when up to pic it up. what was your time?
Old 03-16-2008, 07:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

Old 03-16-2008, 07:34 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

not by much from me 10.099 well then i doubt that you got it for fastest time cause the RS2 got 9.846 against me but then idk if he went lower. so maybe you could of had gotten 2nd for R/T

Quick Reply: LONGO Tri Athlon March 2008...