Notices
Regional - Pacific South CA, NV

Scinergy So Cal Nationals 4.0 July 15, 2007

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2007, 12:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

its not about the trophie or winning its the recognition, i did the same like everyone else, i paid for my registration ahead of time and worked my ___ off on my car on friday night so i can get it ready for the nationals, and honestly i made sure my turbo was ready so george could see it, because i told him at the XcelsiA pasadena show when he asked if i was doing more stuff to the car, i told him i was putting a lot more money and stuff into the car, and i have in the past months, around 5-6k+, but i'm not gonna be sore about it because its not how i feel, its just i wanted to know what i did wrong so i could correct it so i can show better, if it was because I offended anybody in anyway or something i'm sorry, because i try to do my best at the shows to prove to my self and others that i'm trying.

but now its old news and if no one wants to tell me why, its fine i'll leave it at that because it just bothers me that scinergy didn't say anything to me, because i thought i was kool with them. I just don't want to have any grudges or fights over stupid things, because i'm not that type of person. Were always gonna see each other at the shows and i don't want to have that uncomfortable feeling. It just sucks that i made a decision instead of goin home and getting rest, to show the car to show everyone that i installed my turbo and i could take driving from vegas at 2 in the morning to make it to the show, and still clean the hell out of it.

i'm not trying to change the decision, i just want to kno why so i won't make the same mistake twice or if something was wrong in my car tell me so i can improve on it.

well sorry i had to vent.
Old 07-19-2007, 01:05 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

So in short. JayJay didnt get nothing, even though his ride has everything. The dude stayed up all night (Insomnia is a biotch) and cleaned the heck outta his ride (watch out Mr. Clean)...And all he got for his trip...is a stinking T-shirt?
Is this somewhere close, in the short version?
Old 07-19-2007, 01:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

I'd been happy with the shirt....but its more then a kick in the drawers...
Old 07-19-2007, 01:19 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

its ok i don't want this thread to get out of hand and thx for the support, buts its not a big deal in my eyes anymore, i just wanted to know why so i can correct it.
Old 07-19-2007, 01:29 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i feel ya jay!
Old 07-19-2007, 03:22 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

i just want to say that there was alot of great cars at nationals, keep up the good work guys and gals your rides is what motivates me to keep modding my car. thanks again.
Old 07-19-2007, 03:27 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

omg what just happened lol... yeah seriously i would rather us get a long... because i hate drama. god i think i shouldn't had said anything, all i wanted was a simple answer lol...
Old 07-19-2007, 03:55 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

can mods lock this for a bit... jay jay, its time to sign off for you
Old 07-19-2007, 05:01 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Good grief! LOL lets sort of lock this for a bit ? So much anger here right now.
Old 07-19-2007, 06:00 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Amen brother James!!!
Old 07-19-2007, 06:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I am nicely asking you in Team ScionTific, please do not post anymore stuff here, if you have nothing nice to say, please do not say it at all, remember that "you"(not saying names)represent us, it makes us all look bad, thank you and I'm sorry if I had yo put anybody on the spot, but it had to be done, I send my appologies ahead of time if anybody was offended by what has been posted here, thank you.
Old 07-19-2007, 06:34 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

First off let me say that I don't come onto Scion Life to often so that is why I have not responded to this thread sooner. We had Judges that I thought were capable of Judging all of your Cars. I even had one come from Vegas to judge for us. He was the one that did the second looks at some of the Cars. All of you know every Judge out there will Judge every Car differently. We had four judges out there and I had one of our Scinergy Members go with them just to point out things to them that may have been overlooked. Like some others have said in the past that you should never attend a Show thinking that you're going to win.

Jay Jay you know what I think of your Car. I have looked your Car over many times and still think it is one of the Best out there but again I did not Judge your Car. If it was up to me everyone that attends a Show should get a Trophy. This is all i can offer as a answer to your question about why you didn't Win.

As far as the Issue with Cassidy I do apologize if I offended you in anyway it was not my intentions but the stress level was a little high that day. All i was trying to do was keep things in order.

All that is left to say is Thanks To all of you that came and enjoyed the day. I know it was Hot. We at Scinergy appreciate your support and as always we will continue to learn from each event we do.

If anyone has any concerns or issues please feel free to PM me
Old 07-19-2007, 07:19 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

thumbs up for grandpa.=)

old yeller is the man!!!

oh and tina is and always will be called "smelly" by me =)

jay jay i know ur new to the whole show scene for the most part ive been around since hin and showoff started. let me tell u straight up that ive been screwed many times. it happens. go to shows and have fun not to expect to win. yes you have a nice car, but thats not everything. making friends to me is the most important part. cars come and go man. hell my car will be gone after november.

still scinergy put on a great show cant wait for next year even tho i dont have a scion after that ill see come and check it out =)

remember winning isnt everything. =)
Old 07-19-2007, 07:41 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i feel really bad for the guy who thought this show was lame just because ONE guy that everyone thought would win didnt.

things like that happen all the time, you put time and effort and you dont win, no big deal, going about it like livetroll is doesnt make things any better.

also to all those saying that jay_jay stayed up all night(because the only one who is complaining, and everyone making complaints concerns him) and didnt sleep becuase he was installing parts and detailing his car, that doesnt help in judging or the outlook on the judging, shows are not won by last minute add ons, shows are won by preparing the car weeks and months in advance.

thats why i dont really attend car shows, too much drama and i hate to see it when a great group of guys and gals work their a$$es off for months putting together a car show for EVERYONE to enjoy, and then after the show is over, you always have a bitter bunch of people ruining it.

i dont understand the point of complaining after the judging is done.. NOTHING CHANGES.
Old 07-19-2007, 07:54 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Kool_B
First off let me say that I don't come onto Scion Life to often so that is why I have not responded to this thread sooner. We had Judges that I thought were capable of Judging all of your Cars. I even had one come from Vegas to judge for us. He was the one that did the second looks at some of the Cars. All of you know every Judge out there will Judge every Car differently. We had four judges out there and I had one of our Scinergy Members go with them just to point out things to them that may have been overlooked. Like some others have said in the past that you should never attend a Show thinking that you're going to win.

Jay Jay you know what I think of your Car. I have looked your Car over many times and still think it is one of the Best out there but again I did not Judge your Car. If it was up to me everyone that attends a Show should get a Trophy. This is all i can offer as a answer to your question about why you didn't Win.

As far as the Issue with Cassidy I do apologize if I offended you in anyway it was not my intentions but the stress level was a little high that day. All i was trying to do was keep things in order.

All that is left to say is Thanks To all of you that came and enjoyed the day. I know it was Hot. We at Scinergy appreciate your support and as always we will continue to learn from each event we do.

thx george that is all i needed to know, i had a feeling it was because of the judge since he wasn't paying attention to anything i said about the car. And its fine i was just concerned if i did something wrong or i didn't do something right. This makes me feel alot better that your personally spoke up. The main problem with the judging was the amount of the judges and there different judging style, i guess next time it would be best to have one judge do the customs, and another for street for each class, so there won't be conflicts and one judge will know all the cars in the category and determine there place.

thank you george, it means a lot hearing it from you.

Originally Posted by M2-Motoring
thumbs up for grandpa.=)

old yeller is the man!!!

jay jay i know ur new to the whole show scene for the most part ive been around since hin and showoff started. let me tell u straight up that ive been screwed many times. it happens. go to shows and have fun not to expect to win. yes you have a nice car, but thats not everything. making friends to me is the most important part. cars come and go man. hell my car will be gone after november.

still scinergy put on a great show cant wait for next year even tho i dont have a scion after that ill see come and check it out =)
god ur old lol.. wow since the begining of hin and showoff lol.., yeah i don't expect to win its tense at the award ceremonies i love the rush when u don't know if u will here ur name or not, the whole point i go is to have fun and be around my friends i consider the scion community my family, it just felt wierd on what happened at the show like i did something wrong, since i worked hard to get it prepared just for the show.

well i'm satisfied because theres plenty of shows to come and scions need to keep together or else we'll be like the honda community, i would kno i own a honda lol..
Old 07-19-2007, 07:57 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

jay jay you should have the least worries of all, you are on the flier for HIN, thats not an easy task to accomplish.
Old 07-19-2007, 08:02 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by jay_jay_n
Originally Posted by Kool_B

thx george that is all i needed to know, i had a feeling it was because of the judge since he wasn't paying attention to anything i said about the car. And its fine i was just concerned if i did something wrong or i didn't do something right. This makes me feel alot better that your personally spoke up. The main problem with the judging was the amount of the judges and there different judging style, i guess next time it would be best to have one judge do the customs, and another for street for each class, so there won't be conflicts and one judge will know all the cars in the category and determine there place.

thank you george, it means a lot hearing it from you.

Originally Posted by M2-Motoring
thumbs up for grandpa.=)

old yeller is the man!!!

god ur old lol.. wow since the begining of hin and showoff lol.., yeah i don't expect to win its tense at the award ceremonies i love the rush when u don't know if u will here ur name or not, the whole point i go is to have fun and be around my friends i consider the scion community my family, it just felt wierd on what happened at the show like i did something wrong, since i worked hard to get it prepared just for the show.

well i'm satisfied because theres plenty of shows to come and scions need to keep together or else we'll be like the honda community, i would kno i own a honda lol..

man im not a dinosaur lol..thats nilo =) keep having fun man. thats what its all about =)

well if all goes well u might have some well qualified judges at 5.0 =)
Old 07-19-2007, 08:35 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hey I am 11yrs older than you and still young. Hmm I know your 20yr olds can't understand that
Old 07-19-2007, 08:41 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

daym.. i'm starting to feel young. lol.. go to sleep infini!
Old 07-19-2007, 08:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ya go to sleep old man! hahaha j/m

Quick Reply: Scinergy So Cal Nationals 4.0 July 15, 2007