Regional - Pacific South CA, NV

Scion Night San Diego Owners III October 25th

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2006, 09:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Scion Night San Diego Owners III October 25th

just got word from tanioka and we got the green light for Scion Night version III.

Date: October 25th
Time: 7pm-10pm
Free Parking: Central Parking on Market Street. enter 7th and 8th street

Owners: Up to 3 friends get into Haunted Hotel FREE and front of the line

http://www.hauntedhotel.com/

Attention San Diego Owners!

Make sure you post if you plan on going to this event on the 25th. Corporate at the last minute decided if they should hold an event here in San Diego since the Knotts event gets the most attendance. I told them that eventhough we don't have 300+ cars showing up it still a huge draw for Scion especially when non Scion owners see 100 Scions driving around the Gaslamp between 7-10pm. The stares you guys get when you drive in a convoy in the Gaslamp cannot be duplicated with 100 TV spots in a week.

I would like San Diego to get this event every year and I don't want them to drop it because were close to LA and we can drive up there.
Old 10-05-2006, 01:32 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

SDSE crew will be there!!! Get us some more info like time and parking area plz.
Old 10-05-2006, 07:08 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

YESSSS!! Rich, I'll be in for my 15k service sometime in the next week and half. I'll drop by to see what's up. =]
Old 10-05-2006, 03:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Psyco565
SDSE crew will be there!!! Get us some more info like time and parking area plz.
parking will be the same i'm going to assume as 2005 where they had a specific lot for scion owners. 2004 was haunted trail at balboa park with parking which was rained out and got switched to haunted hotel w/o parking at the last minute.

i'll let you guys know the time when i get more info. all i know its going to be the 25th when i leave for vacation.
Old 10-05-2006, 03:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Joes06tC
YESSSS!! Rich, I'll be in for my 15k service sometime in the next week and half. I'll drop by to see what's up. =]
make sure you ask for Kathleen Farris and tell her i reffered you. she's been my advisor since july of 2000.
Old 10-06-2006, 04:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Attention San Diego Owners!

Make sure you post if you plan on going to this event on the 25th. Corporate at the last minute decided if they should hold an event here in San Diego since the Knotts event gets the most attendance. I told them that eventhough we don't have 300+ cars showing up it still a huge draw for Scion especially when non Scion owners see 100 Scions driving around the Gaslamp between 7-10pm. The stares you guys get when you drive in a convoy in the Gaslamp cannot be duplicated with 100 TV spots in a week.
Old 10-06-2006, 05:00 PM
5 Year Member

I'm there. Bloodysunday will most likely be joining me, as well.
Old 10-06-2006, 05:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

of course I'm there
Old 10-06-2006, 05:07 PM

im there 2.
Old 10-06-2006, 05:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Rich_Manas
parking will be the same i'm going to assume as 2005 where they had a specific lot for scion owners. 2004 was haunted trail at balboa park with parking which was rained out and got switched to haunted hotel w/o parking at the last minute.

i'll let you guys know the time when i get more info. all i know its going to be the 25th when i leave for vacation.
yeah, that was fun. We drove ALL the way from Fusion to the park in the POURING rain, only to find that we had to go elsewhere...

but, still. It was great getting free wristbands.
i wonder what kind of sweet shwag we'll get this year. I still wear my scion hat and keep it in my car. people think I'm obsessed!
Old 10-06-2006, 05:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by BloodySunday

yeah, that was fun. We drove ALL the way from Fusion to the park in the POURING rain, only to find that we had to go elsewhere...

i wonder what kind of sweet shwag we'll get this year. I still wear my scion hat and keep it in my car. people think I'm obsessed!
i was there too the 1st year when it was intially haunted trail then got switched to haunted house cause of the rain. it was also the same year the cry sox won the world series against the cardinals. i was wearing my yankee hat and everyone in evrey bar and restaurant was jeering me and all i said was 26 to 1.
Old 10-06-2006, 05:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by BloodySunday

i was there too the 1st year when it was intially haunted trail then got switched to haunted house cause of the rain. it was also the same year the cry sox won the world series against the cardinals. i was wearing my yankee hat and everyone in evrey bar and restaurant was jeering me and all i said was 26 to 1.
hahaha

yeah, i remember that. everyone at hooters went wild :ugh:
Old 10-06-2006, 05:59 PM
5 Year Member

i'll be there
Old 10-06-2006, 06:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

Rich, you know I'll be there.
Old 10-06-2006, 11:17 PM
5 Year Member

Default Parking...

Ok guys...I got the flyers and tickets and such for this event and here is what it says about parking.

"Roll up in your Scion for special free VIP parking at Central Parking on Market St. Enter on 7th or 8th. The first 500 people to arrive (Scion owners and up to 3 guests each) will scare up a free ticket to The Haunted Hotel with VIP front of the line access! We'll have discount tickets for everyone else. You can thank us later!"

sooo get there early! otherwise, you might not get a ticket...although 500 people is a lot. Anyways, thats the info I've got, let me know if you have any questions.

Peace...

Brandon Wind
Scion Rep
Scion Chula Vista
brandon@toyotacv.com
Old 10-07-2006, 02:07 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

You know SDSE will roll in deep brother at least 10 cars
Old 10-07-2006, 05:44 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

what time do you suggest getting there to get the free tickets?
Old 10-07-2006, 06:00 AM
5 Year Member

All the scion dealers in san diego should have free tix for anyone who test drives a scion...sooo you might be able to get some tix that way, although we didn't get very many. As for what time, its hard to say.
Old 10-07-2006, 07:00 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

Thanks for the info Brandon!
Old 10-07-2006, 03:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Joes06tC
what time do you suggest getting there to get the free tickets?
you don't have to worry about not getting in because the last two years we've had an average count of 150 scions showing up for the event. the most being last year so you never know, but even if we get 160 owners and they bring 3 people which won't happen we still have enough tickets for people to get in.

Quick Reply: Scion Night San Diego Owners III October 25th