Notices
Regional - Pacific South CA, NV
View Poll Results: Is the Tc a girl's (not girly) car?
Yes
23.61%
No
76.39%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

"The Scion tC is a Girl's car!"

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2007, 12:46 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Uhh ohh Scion tC is best "twinkmobile!"
Maybe it isn't a chick car...

http://gaylife.about.com/od/gayprodu...a/cars2007.htm

____

Last edited by MR_LUV; 05-18-2021 at 11:48 AM. Reason: Awarded 15 Yr Badge
Old 07-22-2007, 12:54 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Best Twinkmobile
2007 Scion tC
The tC is the most attractive of the youth-oriented Toyota brand. Scion's have mass young ___ appeal with customizable packages and teen prices. Could Toyota have gotten it right yet again?

That is totally f'ed up!
Old 07-22-2007, 12:55 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

lol quit being a d**k hahahahahaha that was funny tho
Old 07-22-2007, 01:02 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by M2-Motoring
SSSHHH, no lip from you, go hide in your box The only good thing about that "report" Is that atleast they think its tasteful and stylish, which means we have a nice car after all :D However, I disagree with this "mass ___ appeal" I don't even know a ___ person that drives one....must be in other parts of the US then, and how the he!! can this even be accurate results? When I got my tC I didn't have a survey on this and none of my friends that bought cars have had a survey like that, kinda makes you wonder where they are pulling this info out of. Although I really don't want to know ;) I'm a
Old 07-22-2007, 11:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by MaxiVisVires
Originally Posted by DrBrando
i dont care if it is or it is not. but i have to say i do see a lot of smokin hot chicks driving them, which means chicks dig them, so indirectly chicks dig guys that drive tc's. just my random two cents.
Would you the same thing about a VW Jetta or new Beetle?

I'm going to generalize right now and i know its wrong but oh well.

When girls think of a nice car they think think of one that's "pretty". the tC is a very good looking car. the thing I think most people are
forgetting is the tC is cheap, when a parent buys a car for their kid, with the tC you get a lot for your money, at least that's how it is around my area.

Last edited by MR_LUV; 05-18-2021 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Awarded 10 Yr Badge
Old 07-23-2007, 01:47 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by amdforever
SSSHHH, no lip from you, go hide in your box The only good thing about that "report" Is that atleast they think its tasteful and stylish, which means we have a nice car after all :D However, I disagree with this "mass ___ appeal" I don't even know a ___ person that drives one....must be in other parts of the US then, and how the he!! can this even be accurate results? When I got my tC I didn't have a survey on this and none of my friends that bought cars have had a survey like that, kinda makes you wonder where they are pulling this info out of. Although I really don't want to know ;) I'm a

wasnt talking toyou was talking to cravin.
Old 07-23-2007, 02:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

well I have to say now when I see a tC I'm checking out how cute the babe is thats driving and wondering about the dude.... Ohh I'm bad. :D
Old 07-23-2007, 02:54 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Default Re: "The Scion Tc is a girl's car!"

Originally Posted by lilsim89
I used the search, couldn't find the same thread anywhere hear.
Because only insecure men with lil self esteem make this an issue and feel the need to discuss this.

And what exactly makes a car a chicks car? Cos they have 2 holes instead of one exhaust pipe? Because the headlights have lil bumps (i,e, 08 heads)? Because if it's owned by a girl the HP decreases? /sarcasm

To the guy who said chicks buy it cos it "looks pretty". Yeah ok don't guys buy them cos they look hot/stylish too? And that was not my main decision factor.

Regarding chicks driving stock tCs only...my tC is modified. By whom? (oh I dunno a BOY?!?) No. By me for the most part. All the stock tCs I see around are driven by boys.
Old 07-23-2007, 02:56 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

wasnt talking toyou was talking to cravin.
my bad, you posted right after me
Old 07-23-2007, 02:56 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i personally don't think my 300+whp tC is a girls car... but i know plenty of girls that love to ride in it...
Old 07-23-2007, 11:08 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by tC4italy
Because only insecure men with lil self esteem make this an issue and feel the need to discuss this.

And what exactly makes a car a chicks car? Cos they have 2 holes instead of one exhaust pipe? Because the headlights have lil bumps (i,e, 08 heads)? Because if it's owned by a girl the HP decreases? /sarcasm

To the guy who said chicks buy it cos it "looks pretty". Yeah ok don't guys buy them cos they look hot/stylish too? And that was not my main decision factor.

Regarding chicks driving stock tCs only...my tC is modified. By whom? (oh I dunno a BOY?!?) No. By me for the most part. All the stock tCs I see around are driven by boys.
It's worth noting that I was here to prove that the tC's not just a girl's car. By your standards, and my poll, 1 out of every 4 surveyed is completely wrong about the tC. But no, you're still wrong.

My thread (and poll) questioned whether the majority, or appeal, of the car was to females. My poll specifically asked if the car was a "a girl's car (not a girly) one."

I'm sorry though, was that too hard to understand?

___

Last edited by MR_LUV; 05-18-2021 at 11:58 AM. Reason: Awarded 10 Yr Badge
Old 07-23-2007, 11:48 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

A LOT OF girls drive a lot of other cars too, I seen girls driving around in Mustangs, Vettes, CL500. etc
are they girl cars too, its stupid to say one type of car is a girl car , as long as it looks hot ill drive it!!!

___

Last edited by MR_LUV; 05-18-2021 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Awarded 10 Yr Badge
Old 07-23-2007, 02:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by EPIDEMIC
ALOT OF girls drive alot of other cars too, i seen girls driving around in mustangs, vettes, cl500. etc are they girl cars too, its stupid to say one type of car is a girl car , as long as it looks hot ill drive it!!!
Exactly what I said on the First Page....How does this thread continue?...
Old 07-23-2007, 02:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Here at Don McGill Scion Katy our guy-to-girl ratio for the tC is right at 50%. I have to admit, the ladies that buy the tC are pretty smokin'! The azure pearl is probably 85% female buyer, if that helps any?...
Old 07-23-2007, 02:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

It's worth noting that I was here to prove that the Tc's not just a girl's car. By your standards, and my poll, 1 out of every 4 surveyed is completely wrong about the Tc. But no, you're still wrong.

My thread (and poll) questioned whether the majority, or appeal, of the car was to females. My poll specifically asked if the car was a "a girl's car (not a girly) one."

I'm sorry though, was that too hard to understand?
No you made this thread cos you were scared of what yr "friends" would think of you if you bought a chick's car. I see my first comment hit straight at the point.

I'm done.
Old 07-23-2007, 02:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

You see a lot of chicks driving Honda Civics. But is the Civic defined as a girls car...nope...you also see a lot of chicks driving Camaro's and Firebirds
but is that defined as a girls car...nope. The tC falls in the same category.....now a Toyota Celica....that's a girls car....as well as the VW Bug. and the Porsche Boxster.

Just my opinion.

Last edited by MR_LUV; 05-19-2021 at 05:02 AM. Reason: Awarded 10 Yr Badge
Old 07-23-2007, 03:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

its not a VW convertible bug with daisy wheels, that and the mary kay edition cadalac are IMO a girls/girly car.

all other cars can be owne by a equal 50/50 split and wouldnt matter.
Old 07-24-2007, 05:44 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

first off before i even made my comment i said i was generalizing. yes stereotypes are wrong, but they are true 90 percent of the time, and 90 percent is good enough for 100 percent of America. in the great words of Carlos Mencia "it's a joke don't take it so personally". I'm just exercising my freedom of speech as defined in the us constitution (enen though our president said the constitution is just a god damn piece of paper).

And I bought my tC because I got tired of my Hondas getting jacked, and at the time the tC was the most "bang for your buck".

Last edited by MR_LUV; 05-19-2021 at 05:05 AM. Reason: Awarded 10 Yr Badge
Old 07-24-2007, 03:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by DrBrando

first off before i even made my comment i said i was generalizing. yes stereotypes are wrong, but they are true 90 percent of the time, and 90 percent is good enough for 100 percent of america. in the great words of carlos mencia "its a joke dont take it so personally". im just exercising my freedom of speech as defined in the us constitution (enen though our president said the constitution is just a god damn piece of paper).

and i bought my tc because i got tired of my hondas getting jacked, and at the time the tc was the most "bang for your buck".
Yup I just took yr comment as an example. I wrote my opinion just as you did. I have no hard feelings ;) Just kind of irritating for girls to read the same thing over and over again as if it being a chick's car makes it any less worthy.
Old 07-24-2007, 03:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Damn what a stupid topic that just calls for negativity and arguing and anger.

Word! the supra is a car for old people!!! My Grandma has a Lamborghini!

That's about how ridiculous I think this whole argument is.

But everyone is entitled to there opinion (including me).

PS: oh you could get a 350Z. I hear that's a girls car also. Esp. how it beats most everything it goes up against.

Quick Reply: "The Scion tC is a Girl's car!"