Notices
Regional - Pacific South CA, NV
View Poll Results: Should i go without my girl?
YES!
88.00%
NO!
12.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Should i go to Knotts without my chick?!?!

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2005, 09:54 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Should i go to Knotts without my chick?!?!

ok, well i just got my scion on wensday the 19th and i REALLY want to go to knotts for the scion event.... the problem is my girlfriend closes that day but im off. should i go with my friends or respect her wishes and not go? i kinda need some feed back from as many females as i can. P.S. she gets REALLY mad REALLY easyly
Old 10-22-2005, 07:53 PM
5 Year Member

i say u dont do it!!! and plus if she gets mad easily u are never gonna hear the end of it. watch if u go without her and u guys get into and argument she is gonna use this against u. im girl i should know i've done it before..puahahahha
Old 10-22-2005, 08:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

If you're not married to her, go with out her. She'll either get over it, or get lost. Women are plentiful...besides...who's paying your Scion bill....
And if she gets mad, really really easy...dude she's unstable...get the f*ck out of there, b4 she cuts your dick off.
Old 10-22-2005, 11:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

OK.. you want a female's advice, here ya go. If you aren't allowed to go out with out her.. then you don't have a good relationship. I know I don't even know you, nor do I know any of your details, but trust and retaining your own identity are key in a relationship. You need "your" time to do things, as I'm sure she needs time to herself to do her things. I mean.. sure, you'd love to go with her, if possible.. but is it really reason for you to sit at home bored and alone?

If she gets really mad at you really easy uh... sounds like she has serious issues. She's not the only girl out there.
Old 10-23-2005, 02:49 PM
5 Year Member

i say grow some. drop her and find a new one... and defenitely go with your friends.
Old 10-23-2005, 03:28 PM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

one word "GO".....you'll regret it later, and or resent her later for not doing things you enjoy. I do it all of the time, and I'm married.
Old 10-23-2005, 03:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^ ^ ^ go without her, and bring a new chick, you'll have fun, TRUST ME
Old 10-23-2005, 03:45 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

If she doesn't want you to go without her, its because she has some trust issues. Either she has a reason not to trust you from your past expierience or, she has some trust issues based on HER past.

Tell her to lighten the F up. Tell her she will just have to trust you, that you are going to a carshow to look at cars and have a good time. If she really needs to be there to keep you in check, she can take time off work to go.
Old 10-23-2005, 06:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy
Scion Evolution

kick her to the curb and go have fun
Old 10-23-2005, 07:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

tell her you'll buy her some skanky scion g-strings or something while you're there. Girls dig that ____.

Just kiddin, well, maybe not.

anyway, if she doesn't think you are trustworthy, there is no relationship, so I believe she is using you to say she is screwing someone with a scion, haha, people will be jealous. GET OUT!!!

or sit her down and talk to her about how much she should respect your hobby and that you aren't there to pick up on other girls as she is the only one for you. (worked for me so i could go to H.I.N. here in Phoenix)

HAHA
Old 10-23-2005, 07:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by sprslug_182
tell her you'll buy her some skanky scion g-strings or something while you're there. Girls dig that poop.

Just kiddin, well, maybe not.

anyway, if she doesn't think you are trustworthy, there is no relationship, so I believe she is using you to say she is screwing someone with a scion, haha, people will be jealous. GET OUT!!!

or sit her down and talk to her about how much she should respect your hobby and that you aren't there to pick up on other girls as she is the only one for you. (worked for me so i could go to H.I.N. here in Phoenix)

HAHA
wow didnt know scion had those yup i agree with what you say me and mine have had tons of issues but she is slowly working thorgh them if she loves and cares about you enough then she will let oyu mine would get upset if i wen t to say san antonio or dalls with out her but she would get over it
Old 10-23-2005, 07:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i say you go, its to damn dark at knotts scary farm to pick up chicks anyway. its just a place to have fun and meet ppl with similar interests and stuff too. she should just let u go, it's not like you're going there to pick up on any girls... bring her back something.. that way she'll know u were thinkin bout her when u were there, then she'll shut up. unless she is really ****. hahaha
Old 10-23-2005, 07:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

If you aren't allowed a social life outside of your relationship, than its definitely not healthy. Not for her either. So i say go, if she makes it that big of a deal its obvious she doesn't trust you. She can say, "its the other girls i dont trust" but we all know what that means. Absolutely nothing.

Don't live life to please someone else, live it with someone special. Theres a huge difference, i've been in your shoes before and i've had a fair amount of problem'd girls. Just have fun.

No offense to both of you on this comment, but these kind of relationships never last.

Good luck with you and your box!

Cya
Old 10-23-2005, 08:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Respect her wishes?
No I dont want you to have any fun without me!
If you do have any fun without me I will be ____ed at you.
Tell her next time she wants to go hang out with her friends she cant as a matter of fact she can never see any of her friends again.
Why does she care anyway?
What are you supposed to do while she is at work? Sit around and wait for her?
Screw that if my girlfriend said that I couldnt go somewhere I wanted to go while she was at work. I would tell her to fark off.
Old 10-23-2005, 08:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

well its up to you i think just go and have fun if she doesnt understand then i have no idea
basically up to you man
Old 10-24-2005, 04:40 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Driven Girls
SL Member

like many others said... respect what she wants. I mean if she doesnt want you to go then dont go... only becuase one way or another it will affect your realtionship. If shes laid back and doesnt care go ahead and go without her. But dont just think that becuase your without her you can pick up on other girls... it doesnt work that way. Remember to call her up and let her know how everything goes... and bring her back something. She will defenitely be happy about that! i would be just giving her a little sign saying " i was thinking about you even though you didnt go"... but its up to you
Old 10-26-2005, 07:44 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

There are 7 women for every man in this world. In CA the difference is even more. ;)
Old 10-26-2005, 06:16 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

this is good stuff. i'm not gonna say anything, cause my views don't reflect the views of the dealership
Old 10-30-2005, 05:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

So??? Update...what happened?! Me personally, I would have gone becauae that relationship doesn't sound good to begin with. There are issuses of trust there and that's never healthy in a relationship.

prettygirlbull
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:29 am Post subject:
i say you go, its to damn dark at knotts scary farm to pick up chicks anyway. its just a place to have fun and meet ppl with similar interests and stuff too. she should just let u go, it's not like you're going there to pick up on any girls... bring her back something.. that way she'll know u were thinkin bout her when u were there, then she'll shut up. unless she is really ****. hahaha
and I disagree with that "too dark to pick up chicks anyway" trust me on that. but I doubt if that's the reaosn he went to begin with.
Old 10-30-2005, 06:07 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

well i did go without her i had a great time cause i went with abunch of my old friends. we had a good time but one of them were being really cheap. but i had a great time

Quick Reply: Should i go to Knotts without my chick?!?!