Notices
Regional - Pacific South CA, NV

SoCal Scion Scene

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2009, 05:33 PM
SL Member

Default SoCal Scion Scene

whats up everyone. i have been out of the scion scene for about 4 months now due to getting out of the military, car club problems, and other reasons. but i do miss everyone and really want to bring it back in anyway shape or form. i dont know if we cant get it like the days of Scion Superhighway, Scion Knotts Scary Farm, or the xB Cruise. I see a xA, xB, or tC cruising and i always have to look at the mods and give him/her a whats up. i was just hoping that we can bring back what we had this show season coming up and make it like the old days. no drama or problems. i hate seeing people at car shows crying or getting ____ed off cause they got 2nd instead of 1st or sit in there car and dont talk to anyone until trophie time. its funny but since i was stationed in california all of my really good friends had something to do with the Scion scene. the club that i met everyone in is long and gone but we still to this day are as close as family. i hope everyones doing good though. hope your still cruising your Scions amd even if your out of the scene or have another ride now everything is good. take care everyone and i hope to see all of you at the next show. peace. be safe. no tickers
Old 12-27-2009, 02:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Lets all make this a great 2010! I look forward to a fun filled year.
Old 12-27-2009, 05:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

lets pray to the Gods people. Peace be with you all. LOL. Please put the egos away in 2010.
Old 12-27-2009, 07:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by SEXB909
lets pray to the Gods people. Peace be with you all. LOL. Please put the egos away in 2010.
Bah Screw u Kirby !!hahaha..JDM EGO !! LOL !

and what's a super nighway ?..
Old 12-28-2009, 05:10 PM
Revoluscion
SL Member

maybe this could change in 2010...but just gonna have to wait and see.
Old 12-28-2009, 05:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

maybe? It has to, but who will make the first steps? Ask yourselves that? I have made several attempts, but the last attempt failed. We'll have the Summit soon enough when the holidays pass. Watch your emails people. The OG's will straighten this out. FYI, I'm not an OG. lol.
Old 12-28-2009, 05:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Revoluscion
SL Member

Originally Posted by noics_xb
whats up everyone. i have been out of the scion scene for about 4 months now due to getting out of the military, car club problems, and other reasons. but i do miss everyone and really want to bring it back in anyway shape or form. i dont know if we cant get it like the days of Scion Superhighway, Scion Knotts Scary Farm, or the xB Cruise. I see a xA, xB, or tC cruising and i always have to look at the mods and give him/her a whats up. i was just hoping that we can bring back what we had this show season coming up and make it like the old days. no drama or problems. i hate seeing people at car shows crying or getting ____ed off cause they got 2nd instead of 1st or sit in there car and dont talk to anyone until trophie time. its funny but since i was stationed in california all of my really good friends had something to do with the Scion scene. the club that i met everyone in is long and gone but we still to this day are as close as family. i hope everyones doing good though. hope your still cruising your Scions amd even if your out of the scene or have another ride now everything is good. take care everyone and i hope to see all of you at the next show. peace. be safe. no tickers
X2 X2 i hear ya bro
Old 12-28-2009, 05:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

2010 def the year of change - can't wait to start going to the shows and meets - and supporting some charities -
Old 12-28-2009, 05:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by 2BLU_TC
Things can change, it just takes a little effort on everyones part. Let's have fun out there this year!
Old 12-28-2009, 05:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by SEXB909
Thought you said eggos
Old 12-28-2009, 06:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

If you bring up the word "community", please be a part of it and make it better than worse because that word is starting to get abused like Rihanna.
Old 12-28-2009, 06:25 PM
Revoluscion
SL Member

main problem "he said she said" well i know RS has a plan for 2010 and that's to make peace with who ever we have an issue with.
Old 12-28-2009, 07:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

jeff not to bash you or anyone one else but seriously whoever has those dumb signatures of "your hate fuels my/our success" needs to get rid of them to begin with. if your saying that you want peace within the scion scene then that is a start but by keeping it then you just don't care plain and simple. i might not be going to shows for 2010 if things are gonna be like 2009 but i will still keep my tc and fix it up to how i want it to be and don't care what others judgements are, i started losing interested in going to shows or events/meets during the summer because it was all political about past events between teams or individuals.

exactly kirby there is no no maybe for 2010, it has to change or the scene will keep going down hill...
Old 12-28-2009, 07:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by 2BLU_TC
The wait and see attitude is the main problem..if everyone did that , then nothing would ever get done...sometimes one must take the risk and grab the bull by the horns and just go for it !

at least that how it was done i the past....and it seemed to have worked pretty damn good back then..JMO
Old 12-28-2009, 07:28 PM
Revoluscion
SL Member

Originally Posted by AcidDrop
jeff not to bash you or anyone one else but seriously whoever has those dumb signatures of "your hate fuels my/our success" needs to get rid of them to begin with. if your saying that you want peace within the scion scene then that is a start but by keeping it then you just don't care plain and simple. i might not be going to shows for 2010 if things are gonna be like 2009 but i will still keep my tc and fix it up to how i want it to be and don't care what others judgements are, i started losing interested in going to shows or events/meets during the summer because it was all political about past events between teams or individuals.

exactly kirby there is no no maybe for 2010, it has to change or the scene will keep going down hill...
bashing im use to already...signature is my clothing line so anyone can take it how ever they want...and a signature wont change the scene is the person/individual or teams that will in 2010.
Old 12-28-2009, 07:31 PM
Revoluscion
SL Member

Originally Posted by XBBOY
The wait and see attitude is the main problem..if everyone did that , then nothing would ever get done...sometimes one must take the risk and grab the bull by the horns and just go for it !

at least that how it was done i the past....and it seemed to have worked pretty damn good back then..JMO

yes but when no one goes along and tries to change with everyone else then we are stuck again.
Old 12-28-2009, 08:28 PM
5 Year Member
Team ScionTific
SL Member

We should just consolidate into 1 huge army of cars and take on the north in a Scion Civil War and be done with it lol
Old 12-28-2009, 08:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well i used to hate Kirby, but we worked it out and now we go for long walks on the beach together......

I hope whoever is having problems can work them out, put the issues behind them and move forward. This is all supposed to be about having fun with our rides and supporting Scion who also supports us.

Lets make 2010 a great season
Old 12-28-2009, 08:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

Originally Posted by dbgchef
Well i used to hate Kirby, but we worked it out and now we go for long walks on the beach together......

I hope whoever is having problems can work them out, put the issues behind them and move forward. This is all supposed to be about having fun with our rides and supporting Scion who also supports us.

Lets make 2010 a great season
hahaha xoxo.
Old 12-28-2009, 08:37 PM
Revoluscion
SL Member

chef you got a good heart man i have no doubt about it...we'll do our part and hope the rest do there's...

Quick Reply: SoCal Scion Scene