Regional - Pacific South CA, NV

STOLEN!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 06:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default STOLEN!!!!

I know its not that big of a deal but my antenna was stolen last night at school. Sucks to kow there are people who are so low to jack an antenna off a car. Its all good ill find out who did it. at Mt Sac there arent too many people who have hooked up TCs. Cant wait to find out if I ever do. They have it comin to them.
Old 11-21-2007, 06:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

dude Mt Nut-Sac is known for petty crap like that. I've had emblems off my civic and BMW jacked there. Dont waste your time lookin for the jerk. Save yourself the headache and just get another one and just take it off when you park. That's what all my guys do because they've all been jacked before.
Old 11-21-2007, 08:40 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I had friends that went there and of course they drove the number one stolen vehicle FOREVER...Acura Integra GS-R. I've had 5 friends that had their cars stolen there. Some were bone stock and were found stripped to the bone. F**K Mt.SAC. Or what my homies call UC Walnut.
Old 11-22-2007, 02:28 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Entrepinoy
I had friends that went there and of course they drove the number one stolen vehicle FOREVER...Acura Integra GS-R. I've had 5 friends that had their cars stolen there. Some were bone stock and were found stripped to the bone. F**K Mt.SAC. Or what my homies call UC Walnut.
Ya man for sure I just ordered another its not worth my time.
Old 11-22-2007, 02:39 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

holy crap my friend drives a gs-r to mt sac too... i should probably warn him, even though he probably knows already. but, at least he sometimes takes his bike there. says its a hell of a lot easier to find parking for it.
Old 11-22-2007, 02:47 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

mabe this will help go to a laser engraver and get something written on it like "if this is not a scion its stolen" or your name i don't know if it effects reception but anything to get back at them.
Old 11-22-2007, 02:54 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by ninjaionsobe
mabe this will help go to a laser engraver and get something written on it like "if this is not a scion its stolen" or your name i don't know if it effects reception but anything to get back at them.
Thought about something like that but is it really worth a $20 antenna. I guess since our cars our are babies.
Old 11-22-2007, 03:23 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by blackonblack91
Originally Posted by ninjaionsobe
Thought about something like that but is it really worth a $20 antenna. I guess since our cars our are babies.
lol if one part of my car went to some 2 bit crook's crapy ride. i would put my vin or dl number. so if police pay as much attation to their ride as they do mine.the type the number in computer and call me about a carpart and do i want to press charges of theft. i know only if hell froze over it would work . but i am a strong believer in Karma one way or another
Old 11-22-2007, 07:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

corey why didn't you tell me bro you know i have like 3 at my house i would have just gave you one..i painted one white one is gloss black and one i havn't touched..but its an element
Old 11-22-2007, 08:35 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Aroddalobster
holy crap my friend drives a gs-r to mt sac too... i should probably warn him, even though he probably knows already. but, at least he sometimes takes his bike there. says its a hell of a lot easier to find parking for it.
Tell him to invest in a detachable steering wheel or unplug the ECU.