Notices
Regional - Pacific South CA, NV
View Poll Results: How Many Games Will The Lakers Last?
Suns in a SWEEP!!! (4 Games)
13.95%
Suns in 5 Games
11.63%
Suns in 6 Games
11.63%
Lakers take them the distance! (But lose in 7 Games)
9.30%
Uh, excuse me? I think the Lakers can win this thing!
53.49%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Suns in 5 Games!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2006, 10:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by racerXa
I just thinking its funny as soons as the Lakers started winning, they got more votes and a lot more people started posting here..

What's next, cars with laker flags???

Can someone tell me when the bandwagon has a stop so I can jump on it to...
actually, i saw one when i was Kali this past weekend, but a couple actually had clipper flags out their car windows

JC
Old 05-01-2006, 10:44 PM
5 Year Member

OH btw you guys can check us out on the net at Lakersbandwagon.com to see when we will be arriving in your town to pick up people.
Old 05-01-2006, 10:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Basedan10
For all you peeps that are blaming the loss on the refs, give me a break. Do you actually think the refs are gonna call a foul in that close of a game when they lakers are at homecourt? You would see the refs get massacred! Don't forget that in games 1 and 2 that the lakers weren't getting any calls either, so don't give me that BS.
that is why the sport sucks... a foul is a foul... you cant stop calling them when the game gets tight... have you ever seen kobe foul out of a game?? they will call 4 or 5 on him but never a 6th.... so do you think the refs were right by not calling a foul on luke walton when he pulled on james jones jersey preventing him from catching the lob pass on the in bound to win the game??? that is horrible... if that was kobe bryant getting his jersey yanked on he would have been shooting from the line and the game would be over

kobe is whack... raja bell got inside his head.. thats why he elbowed him.. thats bull____ that kobe didnt get called for that
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

For all you peeps that are blaming the loss on the refs, give me a break. Do you actually think the refs are gonna call a foul in that close of a game when they lakers are at homecourt? You would see the refs get massacred! Don't forget that in games 1 and 2 that the lakers weren't getting any calls either, so don't give me that BS.
that is why the sport sucks... a foul is a foul... you cant stop calling them when the game gets tight... have you ever seen kobe foul out of a game?? they will call 4 or 5 on him but never a 6th.... so do you think the refs were right by not calling a foul on luke walton when he pulled on james jones jersey preventing him from catching the lob pass on the in bound to win the game??? that is horrible... if that was kobe bryant getting his jersey yanked on he would have been shooting from the line and the game would be over

kobe is whack... raja bell got inside his head.. thats why he elbowed him.. thats bull____ that kobe didnt get called for that
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team XcelsiA
SL Member

Originally Posted by az_pinoy
actually, i saw one when i was Kali this past weekend, but a couple actually had clipper flags out their car windows
yeah I notice that to

but I can wait now for the LA battle I say Clippers on 6 :D

OH btw you guys can check us out on the net at Lakersbandwagon.com to see when we will be arriving in your town to pick up people.
I checked the site and YES there's a stop by my neighborhood
Old 05-01-2006, 11:05 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

series supposed to be tied right now if it wasn't for that ref who didn't call that foul at the end of regulation before kobe made that shot.
Old 05-01-2006, 11:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

if the suns and the spurs are knocked out then the only second round series worth watching will be the clips and lakers... the heat may be in trouble in the east
Old 05-02-2006, 07:33 AM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

here it is!!

http://broadband.nba.com/cc/playa.ph...eam&video=team
Old 05-02-2006, 10:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

has anyone else seen the pic of luke waltons foot out of bounds that surfaced from abc sports yesterday... the series is fixed... it explains all the ____ty calls
Old 05-02-2006, 11:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Just like the call at the end of game one when kobe got hit in the head and they didnt call anything. Stop being little crybabies just because the lakers are picking it up and outplaying the suns. The suns are one of the best shooting teams in the league and in the series they are shooting horrible, did you guys ever think thats why they are losing. So stop crying just because your suns cant pick it up. They are the second seed and the Lakers are the seventh so this should be an easier match up.
Old 05-02-2006, 11:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
SL Member

Originally Posted by FNslow
And taking some suns and clippers fans on the way too!
Suns fans don't play that way.

Suns must send a message tonight. A close win may not be enough to spark a miracle, we need a blow-out.

The messenger must be the Suns bench.
Old 05-02-2006, 11:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
SL Member

Originally Posted by BIGShawn
Just like the call at the end of game one when kobe got hit in the head and they didnt call anything. Stop being little crybabies just because the lakers are picking it up and outplaying the suns. The Suns are one of the best shooting teams in the league and in the series they are shooting horrible, did you guys ever think thats why they are losing. So stop crying just because your suns cant pick it up. They are the second seed and the lakers are the seventh so this should be an easier match up.
You've got a point.

I remember the bump on the left side of Kobes forehead after he claimed he was fouled. At first I thought he was crying because, well, he does that so well, but when I saw the replay I saw that the Suns player might have fouled him from the right side. Didn't catch where the contact to the head came from but, they were really moving.

Then Nash starts crying just because he picked up his dribble, turned to the ref and screamed "Time-Out" about 4 times while the two Lakers mugged him. I can see how the ref could have missed both plays.

No I couldn't.

People that say a ref shouldn't decide a game are idiots. Why have them there if you're just going to go to a cage match at the end of the game? Whether it's the fouls (plural) on Nash, or Walton grabbing Jones' shorts at the buzzer, the non-calls decided the game by letting the Lakers commit fouls in order to win.

Hey, if it's a foul you need a replay to see, then forget about it. But the blatant stuff.... gee, how can you call yourself a winner if a ref serves it up to you on a platter? Sure, the Lakers put themselves in a position to win but, so did the Suns. And to have a ref turn a blind-eye to what's going on right in front of him is BS.
Old 05-03-2006, 05:14 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

damn.. raja bell got the flagrant 2 and kobe got ejected... crazy game... up 22 with 3 minutes to go.. dantoni needs to get nash and marion out of the game before something else happens... they should be able to hold on to that lead
Old 05-03-2006, 05:27 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

the pressure is on the lakers to win it at home... if it comes back to phoenix then the suns will win.. i am already hearing talks of raja bell being suspended which would be complete bull____... there have been so many flagrant fouls in this physical series... his was no different than luke's
Old 05-03-2006, 05:33 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

oh dont ya worry, Mr BELL will be fined BIG $$ and will be suspeneded for at least ONE game FO SURE. Just wait for tomorrow news.
Old 05-03-2006, 05:41 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by LA-tC
oh dont ya worry, Mr BELL will be fined BIG $$ and will be suspeneded for at least ONE game FO SURE. Just wait for tomorrow news.
Why? Cuz he clotheslined princess Kobe. It's no different than any other play that's been oing on this series, Quit being a primadonna.
Old 05-03-2006, 05:44 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

And the D-Backs swept the Dodgers today!
Old 05-03-2006, 05:47 AM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by bryoninscion
Why? Cuz he clotheslined princess Kobe. It's no different than any other play that's been oing on this series, Quit being a primadonna.
There is a small difference. He got caught and ejected! Flagrantly trying to hurt someone is serous, and should carry a fine and a 1 game suspension.
Old 05-03-2006, 05:52 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by bryoninscion
There is a small difference. He got caught and ejected! Flagrantly trying to hurt someone is serous, and should carry a fine and a 1 game suspension.
Have seen any of this series?
Old 05-03-2006, 05:54 AM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by bbcrud

Then Nash starts crying just because he picked up his dribble, turned to the ref and screamed "Time-Out" about 4 times while the two Lakers mugged him. I can see how the ref could have missed both plays.

No I couldn't.

Pretty sure you have to give the hand signal for a timeout. You can't just yell it, because when its that loud in a arena, They can't hear crap.

Quick Reply: Suns in 5 Games!!