Notices
Regional - Pacific South CA, NV

Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure 3/14/10 L.A.

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2010, 10:04 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Kreationz
SL Member

Default Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure 3/14/10 L.A.

Dear Friends and Family,
Please allow me this moment...

On Sunday, March 14, 2010 at Dodger Stadium, I am inspired to walk in the Komen Los Angeles County Race for the Cure and I’m hoping you will support my effort.

Susan G. Komen for the Cure is the leader in the breast cancer movement. is the largest source of nonprofit funding in the fight against breast cancer and 75% of what their proceeds stay in the local community through grants for education and treatment. Komen’s mission is to save lives and end breast cancer forever by empowering people, ensuring quality of care for all and energizing science to find the cures.

Breast cancer has touched my immediate family, my extended family and my friends. One in eight women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime, so I know that it has likely touched your family, extended family and friends. I’ll be walking 3.1 miles to help fund local breast cancer treatment community outreach programs, along with national research programs through the Los Angeles County Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure. My goal is to raise at least $1,000. If 10,000 people walk and each one raises just $125, the affiliate would raise $1.25 million.

For more information about Komen, please visit www.Komenlacounty.org and be sure to click on the left menu item, Race for the Cure to view the We Will video.

REGISTRATION GETS US TO THE START LINE. FUNDRAISING GETS US
TO THE CURE!
Sincerely,
Jaime Diaz

Follow This Link to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support Susan G. Komen for the Cure - Los Angeles County

Some email systems do not support the use of links and therefore this link may not appear to work. If so, copy and paste the following into your browser:
http://www.komenlacounty.org/race201...1&e=3169274561