Notices
Regional - Pacific South CA, NV

Thank You Scion Los Angeles and Everyone!

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2009, 03:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

Default Thank You Scion Los Angeles and Everyone!

Thank you Scion Los Angeles for an amazing day and night! Only company to give back to their owners and very supportive of our growing lifestyle. Also the Exec’s of Scion/Toyota walking around talking to all the owners out there, I’ve never seen before. So trust me the support of Scion is there. Those Jabawokkez (spell check!) was off the hook as well. That was an amazing topper.

Congratulations to all the Scion clubs that participated in the team competition. Everyone did an amazing job and enjoy your tokens of hard work. You all deserve it. Sorry I only had an hr to walk around and absorb everything. 40 cigarettes and 500 handshakes. LOL. Man that day was live as hell! I hope you all had a great time with your activities and meeting all the Scion owners that came to your area and supported your gig. On our end we have a little over a thousand photos to edit and post on our forum board. Lastly, big ups to Fuscion on their amazing maze! That was just nuts! Congrats guys, I just cant say it enough.

I hope everyone made it home safe and lost your voices from all the excitement!

KEEP THE SCION UNITY TOGETHER!
Old 10-21-2009, 04:06 PM
5 Year Member
Team ScionTific
SL Member

Well said Kirby! Thanks to Scion and the USMC for putting on a great event for a good cause. It was good seeing everyone yesterday. Congrats to Fuscion for a well deserved award!
Old 10-21-2009, 04:29 PM
Revoluscion
SL Member

^X2 i didn't get a change to walk in the maze but congrats to FUSCION and those that placed. thank you scion for the constant support.
Old 10-21-2009, 07:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

awesome event and happy to have donated to the marines - thank you Scion corp. for giving us another year - very good event and the special guest was a perfect toper for this. Thank you very much and i hope it continues many more years.
Old 10-21-2009, 07:56 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

thanks again scion for goin all out for the community!!!! very well done, congrats to fuscion and all the winners, we made alot of kids xmas alot better thanks to the the support of the scion peeps!!!!!!!

i guess it was nice seein you too kirby!!!!!!!! j/m
Old 10-21-2009, 08:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well said Kirby! Hope everyone had a great time as I did. Lets hope Scion can pull it off another year. Thanks again Scion Corp
Old 10-21-2009, 09:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well said Kirby. This was one of the better Scion Nights and I the people I was around with agreed. The park was not packed like the past couple years and it was great to enjoy the park and the Scion owners that came out. Thanks Scion and USMC for a great Scion Nights!
Old 10-22-2009, 07:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

thanks to everyone at scion it was a blast!!!!
Old 10-22-2009, 07:31 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

It was a great day for sure. Even if I feel slightly compelled to ask everybody I see to take a picture know lol!
Old 10-22-2009, 07:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

well said kirby! thank u usmc and scion corp for an awesome night!
Old 10-22-2009, 08:22 AM

thank you scion corp and usmc... toys for tots idea was awesome... and a night in the park for scion owners and guest only is magnificent. no lines, not too crowded is a win..

job well done to all the other clubs that participated in the display, and my apologies because i didnt walk around and said whats up and check out you guys' gig. its kinda hard if your working your own gig you know..

best scion night by far...
Old 10-23-2009, 03:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

A Big thanks to Scion Corp for another wonderful year and event!! The Toys for Tots idea was great, A Big shout out to The USMC and everyone that participated in this event.

A Special Thanks to all the Men and Woman who serve and Protect this Great country that we live in!!
Old 10-23-2009, 09:12 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Hard to add anything to what's been said so far.

Many thanks to Jack, Jason and Tomo from Scion Corp. I didn't think you guys would be able to pull it off this year due to the economy. Thanks for taking the time and funds to put on another great Scion Night at Knott's.

A special thanks for involving the Marines this year with the Toys for Tots! It was a great way to build the toy fund for Southern California while still having a lot of fun.

Can't wait to see what you all have planned for next year.
Old 10-26-2009, 05:46 AM

A big thank YOU to everyone who came out for Scion Night this year. This couldn't have been possible without all of you and it is our pleasure putting on fun events for all of us. Donating thousands upon thousands of toys for Toys for Tots was an amazing display of the positive Scion spirit-the Scion community truly is a special one! A big thank you to all the clubs who put on the parking lot activities. They were all amazing, and very entertaining.

Stay tuned to our facebook page. We'll use that to update you with other events in the future. Thanks again!