RSVP for your chance to win a free Turbonetics Scion tC Turbo Kit

WHEN:

March 18th 2006: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm

WHERE:
Turbonetics Inc.
2255 Agate Ct.
Simi Valley, CA 93065

DETAILS:
We want you come hang out with us at our facility for the day whether you have a turbocharged car or not. If you are a fan of turbos and high performance cars then this is the day to come and have a good time with other enthusiasts. Everything else you need to know is featured on the RSVP page.

IMPORTANT -
All Scion tC owners must register themselves and their guest (1 only please-children do not need to be registered).

Click on this link to RSVP. Click on the Scion tC Open House on the home page
http://www.turboneticsinc.com

Turbonetics will also be giving one lucky person from somewhere on the east coast a chance to fly out to Cali for the event. Airfare, hotel and transportation will be taken care of. Stay tuned for details.

We look forward to seeing as many of you there as possible!

Old 01-07-2006, 12:27 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

is the free trip only for east cost or does the midwest count to?
Old 01-07-2006, 12:34 AM

The entire country is eligible I suppose. Those east coast guys just seem to be a little louder about being left out when it comes to things on the West Coast.

Since it is my decision, I will say that anyone more than one state removed from California's borders will be eligible. Hows that!

Old 01-07-2006, 12:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

awsome i applied already do i need to apply some where else for the trip drawing??

and by the way your kit looks awsome especialy for a street legal kit big props for that
Old 01-09-2006, 10:55 PM

There is now a page to CONFIRM that you are RSVP'd.

The latest entry made shows up automatically. Just enter your last name and it will return your rsvp if you made one. If not, make sure and RSVP again. Space is running out quickly

http://www.tcopenhouse.turbonetics-s...svpsearch.aspx

Old 01-09-2006, 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by aarontrini85
awsome i applied already do i need to apply some where else for the trip drawing??
There will be a seprate contest run for the Open House Travel Winner. Do not sign up at the attendee RSVP site.

I will amke sure that everyone gets the details about the travel contest as soon as they become available.

Old 01-09-2006, 11:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by turbot2
Originally Posted by aarontrini85
There will be a seprate contest run for the Open House Travel Winner. Do not sign up at the attendee RSVP site.

I will amke sure that everyone gets the details about the travel contest as soon as they become available.

link me please
Old 01-09-2006, 11:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scion Justice League of America
SL Member

Three trips to california in a year.... ugh... my car wouldn't be happy.... BUT, I'd love to go....
Old 01-09-2006, 11:18 PM

If you need anymore info on the kit you can always check out the details at http://www.turboneticsinc.com

There is a full .pdf on the kit and a dyno sheet. Plus you can always check out the other threads going that have pics and videos of the kit in action at the tC Forced Induction Forum https://www.scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=100241

Old 01-09-2006, 11:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

wait, so there are two contests? Cuz I can't be there physically for the draw. Does that mean I cant enter that contest?
Old 01-09-2006, 11:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

no no no i know all about your kit now lol i just need to know the link for the trip drawing
Old 01-10-2006, 03:16 PM

If you are not RSVP'd and physically present with your N/A Scion tC at the open house, you are not eligible to win the kit.

As stated in the open house details, you must RSVP and drive your tC to the event to win the kit.

For those that live too far to bring their car to the event (from any state not bordering California), Turbonetics is going to have another contest for people to enter. Turbonetics will choose a person at random and fly them to California, take care of their hotel room for two nights, transportation, and they will be eligible to win the kit.

The details to that contest are still being worked out. As soon as they are complete they will be sent out.

Old 01-10-2006, 03:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by turbot2
If you are not RSVP'd and physically present with your N/A Scion tC at the open house, you are not eligible to win the kit.

As stated in the open house details, you must RSVP and drive your tC to the event to win the kit.

For those that live too far to bring their car to the event (from any state not bordering California), Turbonetics is going to have another contest for people to enter. Turbonetics will choose a person at random and fly them to California, take care of their hotel room for two nights, transportation, and they will be eligible to win the kit.

The details to that contest are still being worked out. As soon as they are complete they will be sent out.

ok cool and you might want to cancell my rsvp lol
Old 01-10-2006, 04:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

How do you enter for the trip out there? Preciate it.. I would love to win that
Old 01-10-2006, 04:32 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'm on the East coast I'm on the East coast!!! :D

but yeah, I defintaly wouldn't mind a trip to Cali.
Old 01-10-2006, 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by Stu_Gotti
How do you enter for the trip out there? Preciate it.. I would love to win that
As soon as I have all of the details together for the conditions of the contest and have the Database setup I will make a seperate post for those across the country to enter to win.

The entry form will most likely be held on an independent website to make sure that a third party selects a winner and all is fair. The contest will most likely begin at the end of this month to give everyone a month to sign up and make sure that their calendar is clear and they are able to attend.

The details thus far are that the winner would be flown from his/her location to LAX on Friday the 17th. Turbonetics will pick up the winner at the airport in a Turbonetics Turbocharged Scion tC (plus drive it) and give them the VIP treatment while here. Winner will be provided hotel accomodations close to Turbonetics and transportation will be made available to them. They will then get to enjoy the Open House on Saturday and spend the day here at Turbonetics having the opportunity to win the free tC kit. On Sunday they will be taken to the airport for their return flight home with lots of goodies and possibly a new tC turbo system!

Old 01-10-2006, 06:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

w0rd up! *crossin fingers* Hope its me!
Old 01-11-2006, 12:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
OhioScions
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

word, I RSVP'd, but realize I can ONLY make it if I win the trip ;) I'd love to drive out there in my car, but i can ill afford the time from work nore the cost of travel THAT far. So, if you *coughrigtheprizeinmyfavorcough* I could certainly see myself tattooing Turbonetics logo's on my face and hands.... How's THAT for dedication?
Old 01-11-2006, 12:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

You win!
Old 01-11-2006, 04:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Serialk1llr
word, I RSVP'd, but realize I can ONLY make it if I win the trip ;) I'd love to drive out there in my car, but i can ill afford the time from work nore the cost of travel THAT far. So, if you *coughrigtheprizeinmyfavorcough* I could certainly see myself tattooing Turbonetics logo's on my face and hands.... How's THAT for dedication?
hahaha

Quick Reply: Turbonetics Scion tC Enthusiast Open House |March 18th 2006