Team Sushi
SL Member

sorry to hear that bro well start another one
Old 06-29-2007, 08:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

jaxter, how did you know how Alphasquad handled the situation? Only 1 person knew of what had happend. Yes, we are not a team, but this "click" we started is a group of 5 Teams. what we do, say, react to things effect those 5 clubs involved because of our actions. And Ill be damn'd if my group lets that happen. We all try to stay in a positive look about things and help those who can use it. I dont go to these shows to win, I pay to support, have a good time, and hang out with those people I hardly get to see. I may not be associated with any club, but you can ask all the club presidents in So cal, Nor Cal, Arizona, shoot even Vegas of how I am.
Old 06-29-2007, 08:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scion Driven Girls
SL Member

I think mild/wild/street categories would be a great addition to future shows to give everyone a chance to compete on a level playing field.
Old 06-29-2007, 08:33 PM

Sexb909 how many people did you say are in Alpha Squad? And how many clubs is it comprised of. How is it that only two people know how the situation was handled when all of your members voted. Something doesn't sound right to me...
Old 06-29-2007, 08:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I forgot to actually submit the reply that's why I missed the apology statement.

But, just for the record since someone mentioned money & sponsorships. I have ONE sponsorship for my car, & that's paint, that's IT. But that won't be the case for the rebuild. & as far as money is concerned, I work full time 5 days a week to be able to afford my cars. I even bought an xB so the tC didn't have to be a daily driver anymore (I think that says I love the Scion community ). I, like everyone else have car payments, gas, cell phone payments, gym memberships & stuff, too. So, I don't want anyone thinking I'm getting parts handed down to me. I don't have a single mod on my car which I didn't pay for.
Old 06-29-2007, 08:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by SEXB909
I dont go to these shows to win, I pay to support, have a good time, and hang out with those people I hardly get to see. I may not be associated with any club, but you can ask all the club presidents in So cal, Nor Cal, Arizona, shoot even Vegas of how I am.
You're one of my favorite Scion people, Kirbalicious, no joke. I honestly look forward to seeing you at shows. Sucks I barely get to see you though, get outta the 909 & hit up the 818. Speaking of which, DON'T YOU OWE ME A ScionTific MEETING SHOW UP?! Don't make me kick your ****.
Old 06-29-2007, 08:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

dang, where do you work? i want to work there if i can afford two car payments! O_o

nah j/k, but seriously...good for you and i think it's awesome that your other car is another scion
Old 06-29-2007, 08:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team XcelsiA
SL Member

enzo, you got comment....friend
Old 06-29-2007, 08:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by emokid158
dang, where do you work? i want to work there if i can afford two car payments! O_o

nah j/k, but seriously...good for you and i think it's awesome that your other car is another scion
I was doing Accounting, but now I work at Sprint.
Old 06-29-2007, 08:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

brian xA- thanks! i just wish i could get the freaking slip on that! i never did find out what our times were, but i somehow feel that run may have been my best. oh well....good times!

kiss kiss kill- sweet, keep up the good work, your car is amazing. i saw it for the first time at pasadena nights.
Old 06-29-2007, 08:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

dude I heard Paris Hilton got out of jail already.
Old 06-29-2007, 08:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

kiss kiss kill- sweet, keep up the good work, your car is amazing. i saw it for the first time at pasadena nights.
Thanks a lot, I appreciate it.

I won't be lookin like that for long though.
Old 06-29-2007, 09:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team XcelsiA
SL Member

Originally Posted by emokid158
brian xA- thanks! i just wish i could get the freaking slip on that! i never did find out what our times were, but i somehow feel that run may have been my best. oh well....good times!

It may be, the whole vid is under 12 secs long, and you TOOK OFF right infront of the cam. BTW it was Berto (BATMAN) that posted it for you. Let's talk to Jerry (Orale) to see if he can get the other guys slip.
Old 06-29-2007, 09:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Wow....I'm left a bit speechless at the responses. I'm hoping this thread gets put away soon. Until then.......

My apologies to 626 and those that were negatively affected at what I had pointed out on the post by 626. I'm sorry your group "kicked you out". My thinking after reading Kirby's latest post is that he's worked hard to present his team as a positive and objective group of Scion enthusiasts who supports ALL the clubs in the area. If a member or members of his group were to compromise the trust he has built with all the clubs he's worked with, it would reflect on him and him alone and not with the member or members he leads. Agree with me or disagree, Kirby is the leader and face of AlphaSquad. And as a leader it's his responsibility to uphold and maintain the values of his group and not to point fingers at others. Crap...did I lose anybody on this post? Anyways, I don't agree or disagree with the actions taken by AlphaSquad, this was all just my observation and opinions.

And Cynce I'm new to these boards, realize I am an outsider to your Scion Life Community. Being an outsider does offer me the opportunity to observe things without bias. I have nothing at stake. I only take pictures because I enjoy it (for now), can afford to (again, for now), and like the people that go with it (for now). And that is the base of my thoughts when it comes to forming opinions in the Scion Community.

Have a great weekend all!
Old 06-29-2007, 09:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by 626scionxb
like i said i was sorry for what i said.
and man don't worry about it was in the same shoes before, and i didn't direct my responses to you i just directed it to everyone else to understand what the top contenders put our selves through, like tina said the shop mesesd up her car and her car fell on the floor, and handling 2 car payments is rough, i'm actually trying to find a way to by another tc for track but i own and pay inssurance for 3 cars old ones k, and i have like 6 credit card payments all maxed out because of my car mods, 2 cell phone bills, car payments, and debt that i still owe money to friends and family. and i do all my own work i don't like paying people to do stuff i can learn my self so i'm constantly up till 2 in the morning each night in proving the car by rewiring everything and redoing things to be up to my standards. but yeah thats why they usually have a street and custom category, but for a free show it doesn't matter. We had fund and thats what matters, and kirb i don't think he deserves to be kicked out of your click but its not my group but people do say things out of hand sometimes, you know were supposed to be all family. lol..

lol now thats old news i was actually up watching "E" (shutup) and it was on there breaking news lol.. at 12:15 lol it was funny watching the paparazzi chasing the escalade on the freeway and no cops lol.. you could see the cars surrounding them and just a accident waiting to happen lol..
Old 06-29-2007, 09:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Marvelous Scions
SL Member

Yeah and she is buying mods for everybody
Old 06-29-2007, 09:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team XcelsiA
SL Member

she already got me a rim jpb :D
Old 06-29-2007, 10:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team XcelsiA
SL Member

RIMS, I meant she gave me rims!
Old 06-29-2007, 10:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

LOL.... that must of been nice, since she's given everyone one of those already lol..

Quick Reply: UPDATED: Longo Triathlon 6.27.07