Regional - Pacific South CA, NV

UPDATED: Longo Triathlon 6.27.07

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2007, 10:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by SEXB909
dude I heard Paris Hilton got out of jail already.
Yes and every news show is saying she was on Larry King and calling her a bore!

Have you ever heard her open her mouth and say anything intelligent? Heh
Old 06-29-2007, 10:48 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

just wanted to say thank you to the people that accepted my apologie. and sorry once agin to the poeple that didnt.
Old 06-29-2007, 10:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team XcelsiA
SL Member

Hey, Bryan, as long as you show up on 7-7, we're all good man!

On a lighter note, Jay, she must have learned something in jail, cause it was better this time then b4 she went in. You don't think I need to be tested do you?
Old 06-29-2007, 10:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by xSTANDxSTRONGx
RIMS, I meant she gave me rims!
She told me she wanted to give me a hummer. So it's between her and Kirby.
Old 06-29-2007, 11:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hey, Bryan, as long as you show up on 7-7, we're all good man!

On a lighter note, Jay, she must have learned something in jail, cause it was better this time then b4 she went in. You don't think I need to be tested do you?

lol i would lol...

Originally Posted by P-Shooter
RIMS, I meant she gave me rims!
She told me she wanted to give me a hummer. So it's between her and Kirby.
LOL h2 or h3?

i prefer the original, lol blame this thread dying because of kirby's post. lol..
Old 06-29-2007, 11:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

lol. hey Jay Jay, you gonna get yours soon brotha. lol. Your kuya is about to whoop your but.
Old 06-29-2007, 11:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by SEXB909
lol. hey Jay Jay, you gonna get yours soon brotha. lol. Your kuya is about to whoop your but.
Hehe, let me know when so I can take some pics!!!!
Old 06-29-2007, 11:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

P P shooter, u is be smarted !!..haha

SEXB909 wrote:

lol now thats old news i was actually up watching "E" (shutup) and it was on there breaking news lol.. at 12:15 lol

J J, that's got to me the "____est" statement I've ever read..hahaha j/k bro...leave Paris alone !!

and to 626, like i said we can't please everyone all the time, you have your opinion and you are entitled to it, whether people disagree with it or not. Just next time please choose your words wisely....think of the people on the other side of your statement before typing...thanks all and have a great weekend...
Old 06-29-2007, 11:41 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

just agin im sorry for what was said to you about the show and to all the people that i hert
Old 06-30-2007, 12:09 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by XBBOY
P P shooter, u is be smarted !!..haha

SEXB909 wrote:

lol now thats old news i was actually up watching "E" (shutup) and it was on there breaking news lol.. at 12:15 lol

J J, that's got to me the "____est" statement I've ever read..hahaha j/k bro...leave Paris alone !!

and to 626, like i said we can't please everyone all the time, you have your opinion and you are entitled to it, whether people disagree with it or not. Just next time please choose your words wisely....think of the people on the other side of your statement before typing...thanks all and have a great weekend...
lol c'mon theres gotta be other people late at night and just watch E lol.. aside from CSI and TLC and discovery theres not much more to watch around 11pm - 2am lol...

ok i'll stop now lol..
Old 06-30-2007, 12:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

Old 06-30-2007, 05:26 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team XcelsiA
SL Member

Originally Posted by jay_jay_n
I men
j/k kuya, BTW, your lights are sick...(I should know I judged them at the Pasadena show)
Old 06-30-2007, 11:44 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

First of all I would like to thank everyone again for making this show a great one. I would like to thank everyone that helped with the show Nilo for all your help im sorry it took so long for me to post I haven’t really had time to be on the computer till today. I would like to thank everyone from all the teams that were out there for all your support. I would also like to thank the whole crew from longo scion that help and were there to support the scion community. Rick in parts department that got us all the great gifts. I know im not really a name in the scion community but I have been here since it began. I will be working very hard to get our next show up and running very soon this was my first event that was thrown by me representing longo scion so all your complements are taken to the heart.
Old 06-30-2007, 11:44 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

First of all I would like to thank everyone again for making this show a great one. I would like to thank everyone that helped with the show Nilo for all your help im sorry it took so long for me to post I haven’t really had time to be on the computer till today. I would like to thank everyone from all the teams that were out there for all your support. I would also like to thank the whole crew from longo scion that help and were there to support the scion community. Rick in parts department that got us all the great gifts. I know im not really a name in the scion community but I have been here since it began. I will be working very hard to get our next show up and running very soon this was my first event that was thrown by me representing longo scion so all your complements are taken to the heart.
Old 06-30-2007, 11:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

great event! let us know if you need anything!
Old 07-01-2007, 01:13 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Mightygnu
thank you very much and thanks to everyone again who helped move the fences and helped with the event......
Old 07-01-2007, 06:05 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by camoscion
Originally Posted by Mightygnu
thank you very much and thanks to everyone again who helped move the fences and helped with the event......
ALL PICS ARE FINISHED! I POSTED THEM IN 3 PARTS!! Long Live Longo Scion!!! People really need to see some of these pics and keep it bumped

1. Cars
2. Racing
3. GO GO GIRLS & Cars

Show some luv!
LINK HERE!
https://www.scionlife.com/forums/vie...110&highlight=
Old 07-01-2007, 11:00 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

wow didnt know all this drama started. totally did not look at this thread. just wanted to say thank you to longo scion for putting on the event and richard and the longo staff are the ****! =) thanks to se for working the event.

i know its an already passed topic but i'd like to throw my 2 cents in on the whole judging deal. judging is all based on preferences. i've judged many shows in my past 7 years of doing car shows. everyone looks for something different. in my blunt opinion it all boils down at the end of the day to how much money youve thrown into the car. theres also the arguement of "how wisely the money was spent on the car" also. but im not going to get into that. im happy i won some awards. that was really neat to get.

my car was not built for shows. it's a vision i've had for my car for a long time now that i wanted to do. My car went from show car back then to stock again. I didn't care anymore but an opportunity presented itself and I sat for a couple weeks last year thinking about it. I finally went thru with it and went from a back to stock xB till what I have today. I'm happy and proud of my xB and the recognitiion its got. But as with everytthing else, it gets old. Everyone gets their 15 mins of fame with the car deal. im just collecting on mine its a matter of time before everyone else collects on theirs know what i mean? =) but yeah like trav said do what makes you happy with the car. what i did with mine made me happy =) If i wanted a top show winner theres plenty of more improvements i could do to my car. am i going to do it? nope, cause thats not my purpose with the car. im just having fun with it =)