Who's Still Around????

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2010, 04:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

Originally Posted by jay_jay_n
if it matter i miss it a lot too.. im trying to come back.. but i dunno the tc has just been sitting there collecting dust still untuned =\, and yeah my first ever show before i modded my car much was the SE 2 year also.. that was kool meeting the designer of the TC , i'm actually debating if i should just forget the tune and hassle and just make it a daily driver lol.. try to sell the carbon panels etc.. and just daily drive the widebody.. i've been wanting to do a paint job but its waaaay too expensive i dunno. Really miss the days everyweek spending with you guys and the gas lol
and doing turnaround shows to Vegas VIP to Nationals the next morning at 7 am. LMAO!
Old 12-17-2010, 10:25 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by SEXB909
and doing turnaround shows to Vegas VIP to Nationals the next morning at 7 am. LMAO!

i remember that weekend......
Old 12-17-2010, 10:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

Originally Posted by tdubsrkt
damn right we sure do.
Old 12-17-2010, 11:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by tdubsrkt

TOMMY!!!! Sup man!!!
Old 12-18-2010, 02:25 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team XcelsiA
SL Member

damn right we sure do.
I was so tired lol so cool though
Old 12-18-2010, 07:18 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

damn right we sure do.
I remember Chris Turbo & I leaving you two in the dust
Old 12-20-2010, 06:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I remember the good old days, I still have my tC with 155K miles on it, I no longer do meets and shows anymore, it was nice when I was in the scene, but to be honest with you all I really don't miss it all that much, I do however miss some of the cool peeps I meet along the way. Its one of those things I can say it was cool to have been there from the beginning and one of the originals, most people sold their cars and moved on to new projects and the others like myself grew up, set our priorities straight and moved on with life, I don't regret it, but I don't miss it either. For those of you that are still around, good luck and see you around.
Old 12-20-2010, 09:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

omg yeah.. the good old days.. so much driving lol.. thx for the quick 2 hour nap at ur pad lol

Originally Posted by gwtc
I remember the good old days, I still have my tC with 155K miles on it, I no longer do meets and shows anymore, it was nice when I was in the scene, but to be honest with you all I really don't miss it all that much, I do however miss some of the cool peeps I meet along the way. Its one of those things I can say it was cool to have been there from the beginning and one of the originals, most people sold their cars and moved on to new projects and the others like myself grew up, set our priorities straight and moved on with life, I don't regret it, but I don't miss it either. For those of you that are still around, good luck and see you around.
aww i hope u miss me gil lol , yeah i feel the same omg i have like 14k or less or more miles on my car haha.. its just been sitting there untouched, still need to give it some tlc and take out the turbo so i can daily it haha. ,we should do a reunion of some sort with the oldies.
Old 12-21-2010, 03:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

Originally Posted by CamoTrav
I remember Chris Turbo & I leaving you two in the dust
whatever bro. LMAO.
Old 12-21-2010, 05:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by jay_jay_n
omg yeah.. the good old days.. so much driving lol.. thx for the quick 2 hour nap at ur pad lol

aww i hope u miss me gil lol , yeah i feel the same omg i have like 14k or less or more miles on my car haha.. its just been sitting there untouched, still need to give it some tlc and take out the turbo so i can daily it haha. ,we should do a reunion of some sort with the oldies.
Hey whats up jay jay, this is actually Guillermo lol.....we should do a reunion, I would be down for that , take off the turbo and drive that thing, that tC has always been one of my favorites and your tC ain't the only one that needs some tlc he he...
Old 12-23-2010, 04:09 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default og member

i was the first scion xb in socal to be on air bags since o3 repping scion image old skool member my scion is still around just been sitting at home in the garage since 08 just got out the show car game since it change so much now its not about what your cars has as mods its about who u know thats judgeing the shows plus many toys to play with

Old 12-23-2010, 05:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

dannyb you were in scinergy first wasnt you?
Old 12-23-2010, 07:21 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

yes i was
Old 12-23-2010, 09:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

cuz i remember just a few of the original members
Old 12-24-2010, 07:30 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by dannyb
i was the first scion xb in socal to be on air bags since o3 repping scion image old skool member my scion is still around just been sitting at home in the garage since 08 just got out the show car game since it change so much now its not about what your cars has as mods its about who u know thats judgeing the shows plus many toys to play with

No disrespect, just a correction..actually the first bags on an xB was owned by Eric M. from Team Scion West back in 9/03...I believe, but u always had the nicest paint from way back and the matching trailer if i remember...
Old 12-24-2010, 07:37 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

yea i have the matching trailer also what i ment to say was one of the first ones but the defently the first one with cylinders in the front and airbags in rear
Old 01-11-2011, 09:26 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by racerXa
I was so tired lol so cool though

haha good times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-12-2011, 03:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hi everyone i am still here
how is every one
i miss everyone
and like someone said there should be a
Reunion
So we can
Rep
our cars
SCIONS

Old 01-13-2011, 09:29 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Where did all the old school So Cal Scion owners go? I miss a lot you guys. I was just going through old pics last night from 2005 to now and wow so much has changed. Now Im not Rodney from Fuscion and post up all those photos, but all I can say is there is so many new faces now, new clubs have emerged, and so much has happend. Both good and bad, but no one can ever forget the good times right? I still remember the day I joined Scion Evo at Longo back in June of 2005 (I think). Man you guys sucked me in for the long ride. LOL. Nilo's ride and Old Man Larry got me sold to this. Their rides are siiiiick! Still to this day man. Then met the Nor Cal SE guys at the time. Still stay in contact with to this day. I remember too that only the following clubs were Scinergy, SE, So Cal tC Club, Scion Kreationz, Scion Image, Xclusive Scions, and I think Sciontific just emerged then too. Man where did the times go and to this day everyone is still going strong. Sorry for going down memory lane, but those photos brought back a lot to me.

I miss my xB 2.34 million times more!

Post up if you know what I'm talking about and if you have photos, post'em up. I would love to go down memory lane. Also show these rookies how we did it back then. I know its not like 20 yrs ago, but from 2003/2004-2010 is a good amount of time.
Hey bro I remember you from way back when!!! I was one of the original ScinergyIE members back when Big Ron, Hector and everyone at Scion of Glendora got the ball rolling. It's so funny that I'm rediscovering this site now, and hoping to get back into things again, and I saw your thread man!!! My wife and I are gonna be moving from the Bay Area back home to SoCal really soon, and we'll be back in the SGV/IE area again. I've regretted trading in my old Lava Box sor so many years now, that I had enough and I bought another one last weekend!!! 7red7 is back baby, and the new Lava freaking pwns my old one. I'm not riding stock anymore LOL

I hope to see a lot of the old friends from back in the day and meet everyone who's kept the scene going. I'm super stoked to be back in it!!!
Old 01-13-2011, 08:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

its dan right ? @7RED7 its ben a while