10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scinergy

Default ^SCION PINUPS^ (Calendar Search)@ Reliable SPFLD MO 10/12

Announcement!! Reliable Scion is hosting the first annual

SCION PINUPS Calendar Search!

on Sunday October 12th, 2008.

Scion Pinups is an idea that we hatched while thinking of a way to replace s3 this year, and what we really wanted to do was have a fun show that would REALLY give back to the owners and show how much we appreciate everything you all do. The show will be a relaxed fun time for all who attend. Anyone in any Scion is welcome to participate. The event runs a few different things all together.

CAR SHOW

The Scion car show will be held at Reliable Scion on Sunday, October 12th from 10 am - 5 pm. Registration will be for the first 2 hours and we'll begin judging and photography from noon - 4 and have awards done and over by 5pm to give you out of towners to get packed up, go out to eat and head home in time to get a good nights sleep for work on Monday. There will be trophies for the top three of each class Mild and Wild (xB1, xB2, tC, xA and xD) as well as Best of Show, Best I.C.E., Best Wheels, Best Presentation, with some more being added as needed.

FREE FOOD

Food will be provided for the event. I have confirmed with Larry Ripperger aka SalsaandVerde who competes regulalry for his cooking. ScinergyOZ was able to sample his work at our 4th of July party, and it is AWESOME! He doesn't have an ego about it, but he certainly should have, so I am going to brag for him! In any case, you won't be disappointed!

We're gonna get a caseload of soda and water too, so you'll have food and drinks! Can't wait to see you all enjoy this!

LIVE MUSIC

I have some calls in to a few people to get some quality entertainment for the show. You'll likely be hanging out in the parking lot cleaning your car, or getting ready to be judged for a portion of the day, which some people call fun . . . but while you are doing so, I don't want you to feel like you are stuck being bored, so I am looking for some quality entertainment for your prep area. I have some good stuff in mind, so stay tuned.

ROCK BAND 2!!

You all might be aware that Rock Band 2 is coming out soon with all new kinds of songs and features. We'll get a copy of it to play and set it up in our air conditioned waiting lounge where you and your band can come play while you hang out and wait for your photoshoot to be done.

HOTEL INFO

We have a new sponsor for the show. Comfort Inn ( www.comfortinnspringfield.com ) is going to be offering discounted rooms to anyone who calls in and asks for the Scion Pinups rate. The rate is $64.99 and with tax it's $72.69. YOU MUST RESERVE THE ROOM BEFORE SEP. 27TH TO GET THIS RATE!!! Their address is 3370 E. Battlefield Rd and are basically on the corner of Hwy 65 and Battlefield (which is one exit south of the dealership on Hwy 65.) They have a full hot breakfast which includes waffles, biscuits and gravy, sausage, eggs, fresh fruit and juice. They also have an outdoor pool, a spa, and wireless internet. Call them at 417-520-6200 to reserve this room.

They are also going to sponsor the show, so we are going to be raffling off 5 free nights at any Comfort Inn at the show!

The other hotel in on this deal is their partner right next door. It doesn't off as much amenities, but it still a great place and save you a few bucks as well. This place is the Quality Inn South at 3330 E. Battlefield Rd. Their telephone is 417-889-6300. To book a room here, also use the Scion Pinups code when booking that room. The charge for this place is $49 ($55.88 with tax) and they are also giving us 5 rooms to raffle off at the show! YOU MUST RESERVE THE ROOM BEFORE SEP. 27TH TO GET THIS RATE!!!

CALENDAR SHOOT

We're going to be taking some great pics during the show that will turn into a 2009 Calendar. Our goal is to get every car in the calendar and to feature the winners on their own pages. These calendars will be handed out to anyone who would like them from Reliable Scion from November until they run out. I have a quote for 1,000 right now, but if anyone knows a good place to get some nice calendars done for a good price, let me know!

BILLBOARD!!!

We are also looking for a car to feature on our upcoming Reliable Scion billboard. I am looking at a variety of options for this from digital to print and all kinds of ranges. We'll hand pick a car or selection of cars to feature on this advertisement and you can literally get your "name in lights" as they say.

GIVEAWAYS!!!

I love a good handout/freebie/schwag as much as anyone. I think you can all attest to Scion and Reliable doing it up really nice for free schwag! There are plenty of things in line for consideration this time around. I think you'll be pretty happy with what we are going to be throwing out for this show! Anything from custom Scion belt buckles to Scion fold out camping chairs and much more.

FREE GAS

We're really excited about the good MPG all Scions get, especially since we're going to be covering ALOT of gas. We're going to be handing out $750 worth of gas cards for this show. They'll go for all kinds of good stuff like furthest distance traveled, raffles, etc.

We're gonna make this show worth it for you if you make it out. We're doing it up big and would love to see your car in our 2009 Calendar or on the giant billboard we're getting ready for!

I'd appreciate a sign up list so I can make sure I have enough food, prizes and giveaways for everyone. Show is coming up in 2 1/2 months, so I hope that is enough time for you all to plan accordingly. I'll post up more details as I get them, but for now you have NO EXCUSE to not be here! Calendars, Billboards, Belt buckles, Live Music, Free Food, Rock Band, and of course FREE GAS! ;)

Another announcement!

The ScinergyOZ store is hosting a plethora of Scion Pinups Shirts and other merchandise. If you want to get a Scion Pinups shirt NOW and start wearing it, or get it before the show and have it washed to wear at the show, you can get it now and have it shipped directly to your house!

It's all powered by spreadshirt, where you can make money selling shirts. I am not interested in making money on this, I just want to be able to provide a shirt in basically any color, and any size and as many or as few as you want. This is the easiest way I can think of to do so!

So without further adieu, Here it is!

Scion Pinups Store, hosted at the ScinergyOZ Store on ScinergyOZ dot net

By the way, they are having a sale on items in all spreadshirt stores. You can get the discount too (even if you aren't going back to school!)

Click on this banner to go to the store.

We have hired our photographer! This guy is great and here's what we've got figured out.

He'll be here for the entire shoot and have his professional equipment ready to go. We'll take stock shots of each and every car. This will happen as you roll through for judging. (I don't know if I mentioned this before, but we're judging in a roll through area on my service drive.) I digress . . . He's going to be taking shots that can be blown up to billboard size (remember we are giving away a spot on our billboard right?!?)these will also be the shots we use for the 2009 calendar.

I plan to get every car on the calendar! It is yet to be determined how the calendar will be laid out but I have some cool ideas. The idea is to put the winners of each class on a month together and then have the Best of Show and all the higher awards on their own month.

So you will ALL be in the calendar, some bigger than others. For those of you who want to get a nice print of your car besides being in the calendar, the photographer is willing to do individual prints customized to your desire (i.e. name, car name, year, model, club logo, etc.) Both the photographer and Lincoln are doing their own editing and layout so the calendar won't be the same as your prints, although your car will be the same picture.

The photographer's fees not including tax or shipping will be:

8x10- $25
11x14- $45
16x20- $75
20x24- $115

If you want a Disc with your pictures on it pricing is as follows:
If you order an 8x10 print the price for a disc would be $15. If they order a 11x14 or larger print it would be $10. If they didn't order a print it would be $35.

You can check out his website at www.rockafellow.com

Here's some of the selection he's worked up as examples of what the edited photos of your cars could look like. Hopefully you like 'em!

We've got two more sponsors on board. ST Motorsports is also going to be a sponsor for the event. They are going to bring out some trick cars and some display wheels. They are a local place with over 1,000 wheels in stock! They will be holding a raffle for one set of 18" wheels with a retail value of about $1,000. If the wheels aren't exactly what you'd like, they are going to even offer to let you trade them in for something of equal or lesser value or pay the difference for a nicer set. You can check out their website in our sponsors section at www.ScionPinups.com

The second sponsor is Ron's Custom Interiors. They are another local place that does custom interior work. They do basically anything you could get done on a car and will be on site with a gift certificate for one custom leather kit (uninstalled) for whoever wins with a retail value of up to $700. They are also listed under our sponsors at www.ScionPinups.com

We will be posting more information as we know it, but if you have any questions or suggestions, let us know!

See you there!

1. shorberg - ScinergyOZ - Springfield MO
2. DRKnightTc - St.Louis Scikotics- (originally alexm)
3. sesh1975 - SoCal Fuscion Car Club
4. Nailwood - STL Scion
5. STNC - KC MO
6. BENGIE12 - SCINERGYOZ - SPG, MO.
7. khans - SCIKOTICS - Des Moines, IA
8. THansenite - Des Moines Scikotics
9. PRPLHAZ - KC Scikotics
10. SINSTRxB - KC Scikotics
11. G2xB - ScinergyOZ - Springfield MO
12. grizzly_choppers - ScinergyIA - Ames IA
13. AdmirN - Stl Scikotics
14. BRT07tC- STL Scikotics
15. nytro - Des Moines Scikotics
16. noskatana94 - Springfield scinergyOZ
17. Redneckwithanxb - :::::::::::
18. Luc1f3r - Tampa Scikoitcs + 1 passenger (Techick)
19. DredB - ScinergyOZ - Springfield MO
20. bigAL - STL Scion
21. oneHOTtC - DM Scikotics
22. Chewys05tc - StL Scikotics
23. Chewy's Pisces - StL Scikotics
24. Krissy09tc-St. Louis Scikotics
25. Juicebox- St. Louis Scikotics
26. Jasso Elliott (DarkKnight before the movie LOL) , ScinergyOz
27. azn dave- stlscion
28. bdmcleod- stlscion
29. earthboy- stlscion
30. loudxb- stlscion
31. Swanost - KC Scikotics
32. Beandip007- North Kansas City
33. Stargate_Toaster +1 - ScinergyKC
34. Doanrs-ScinergyIA-Ankeny, IA
35. Rdoanrs-ScinergyIA-Ankeny, IA
36. DriverLost SciKoTiCs
37. DriverLostWife sCikOtIcS
38. BizyBeth ScIkOTiCs
39. Jon B. - ScinergyKC
40. MojicaX - ScinergyKC
41. Travis - ScinergyKC
42. issues- stlscion
43. CiscoB - Scikotics CR
44. Phattc - Scikotics - Des Moines
45. Shayn - ScinergyKC
46. viktor- West plains?
47. funnyskibum1988 - Greely CO - Mile High Scikotics
48. PRBABYGURL-SCINERGYOZ
49. IAxB - Scinergyia -Cedar Rapids IA
50. tCtuner7 - Tampa Scikotics (Luc1f3r is making him come)
51. rs230 - ScinergyOZ - Branson ,MO
52. 1BARStC07 (PearlyWhite07)- STLSCION
53. FLYxB (RS1.0 Hot Lava xB) - scinergyOZ Springfield, MO
54. Direness - KC MO
55. kjk437 - STLSCION, Rolla MO
56. Econobox - STL Scikotics
57. BATComm1 - Tulsa Scikotics
58. Jyl Bish - Tulsa Scikotics
59. craigsb - STL SCION
60. TylerC08 - KC MO
61. codyshane13 - clubsciontc.com - ava mo
62. georgiasweetpea ~ scinonga - Fort Stewart Georgia !!!!! CANT WAIT
63. scheffman
64. Jerm & Alicia- Tulsa Scikotics
65.Tahoepimp - Scinergyia - CedarRapids,IA
66. Vince D ScinergyKC
67. krzylowgsx - OK
68. boostherway - OK
69. L8u8k8e8 - ScinergyOZ
70. Jford
71. Mandy Gammil - Springfield, MO
72. Point_Oh - ScinergyIA - Cedar Rapids, IA
73. tcboi513-Scionati- Cincinnati,OH
74. timfiredog - VIP Dream Club (malaysia) - St Louis, MO
75.Jeff J. (SpiderxB)-KC MO
76. Sciontologist- Scinergy KC
77. Jason Radney - ScinergyOZ
78. Quinora - Scinergy KC
79. Kevin Duckworth - tcduck - scinergyOZ
80. LeftyRS40 - STL Scion
Old 07-29-2008, 10:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Interested except its the same weekend as HIN
Old 07-29-2008, 11:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Good god, why do you have to be so far away from Cali! LoL. Man, would have made the trip if you were closer.
Old 07-29-2008, 11:21 PM

Old 07-29-2008, 11:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Old 07-29-2008, 11:33 PM

4. Nailwood - STL Scion
Old 07-29-2008, 11:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scinergy

Originally Posted by hawgs74
Interested except its the same weekend as HIN
in dallas . . . ;)
Old 07-29-2008, 11:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scinergy

Originally Posted by Aurora
Good god, why do you have to be so far away from Cali! LoL. Man, would have made the trip if you were closer.
Looks like you could run with Shawn (sesh) here! ;)
Old 07-30-2008, 12:08 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

4. Nailwood - STL Scion
5. STNC - ScinergyKC

I'm down! No glow show though... Tear..
Old 07-30-2008, 12:12 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scinergy

Stancil, the show isn't done yet. I am still adding stuff . . . I might actually want your car the evening of or before for some glow shots . . . The car show will be during the day, but we're trying to be creative for the calendar. I might have you in the service drive with your glowing going on or something . . . we'll make it work.
Old 07-30-2008, 12:19 AM

As Reliable's 'other' Scion guy, I'll be there. It's gonna be great....Scott and I are working hard to make this a great show, as a replacement for S3, it's going to have to be. I'll probably be meeting many of you for the first time, and I can't wait.

If you're thinking about coming, just do it - you know how we roll....lol
Old 07-30-2008, 12:21 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by shorberg
Stancil, the show isn't done yet. I am still adding stuff . . . I might actually want your car the evening of or before for some glow shots . . . The car show will be during the day, but we're trying to be creative for the calendar. I might have you in the service drive with your glowing going on or something . . . we'll make it work.
If you did that Scott, I would do dirty nasty Apocalypse starting things only legal in Cali, Jersey, and New York to you!

YAY!
Old 07-30-2008, 12:32 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

so there is not going to be a night before glow off like S3?

i would only make the drive if there is a glow off :p

seriously im a maybe though, 19 hour drive FTW!
Old 07-30-2008, 12:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scinergy

damn . . . you are all about glow offs!

I bet we can work something out!
Old 07-30-2008, 12:44 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I live to glow, thats it, even though i'm here to show this year too! Finally!
Old 07-30-2008, 01:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Scott, im off Friday - sunday so i will need to take monday off to drive home, if you are going to have a glow off LMK! and ill request off now, even though i just saw a video from Michael and he will give me a run for my money, but i have doubled my lights since last year, from Asylum even! so it will be some awesome pics for ya!
Old 07-30-2008, 01:18 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I think Joey and Myselfs want is enough to justify a glow show!
Old 07-30-2008, 03:39 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scinergy

We will. Ertainly find a way to do some glow pics then, if public demand wants it we'll do a full on glow off with prizes.

I am down for whatever, you all let me know!
Old 07-30-2008, 03:47 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

FULL GLOWOFF WITH PRIZES!
Old 07-30-2008, 05:44 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

You know I'll be there bro with two maybe three Scions. I'm thinking of staying in Branson real cheep, to keep the driving down.

I hope I was able to help you brain storm some ideas today, and not make things worse. lol This event sounds like it will be a great time.

Quick Reply: ^SCION PINUPS^ (Calendar Search)@ Reliable SPFLD MO 10/12