Notices
Regional - Rockies CO, MT, WY

Rocky Mountain Scion Club

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2013, 08:48 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by jandones09
He was just informing everyone about the snow possibility, don't be a dbag. Who cares about changing dates it's not like we are signing mortgage papers on these dates, people need to just be flexible and we need to make dates flexible as well. Everyone is pretty much free on Sundays anyways, and if people can't make it than oh well. Sorry if I'm stepping on toes since I'm not a founding father of this, but you guys know me and will my opinions regardless.
I'm not being a dbag I was just saying that we shouldn't be changing the date right now because we don't know what the weather will do in the time between now and Sunday. also do you want to change dates or not because last month you said we shouldn't be changing dates.
I'm also getting sick of you attacking me every time I question jay and jay attacking me every time I question you, you two need to grow up and stop getting mad when someone questions your friend.
Old 02-05-2013, 08:58 PM
SL Member

Originally Posted by goldtoaster
I'm not being a dbag I was just saying that we shouldn't be changing the date right now because we don't know what the weather will do in the time between now and Sunday. also do you want to change dates or not because last month you said we shouldn't be changing dates.
I'm also getting sick of you attacking me every time I question jay and jay attacking me every time I question you, you two need to grow up and stop getting mad when someone questions your friend.
Ha ha ha ha who cares about dates. Yes a fixed date would be awesome because some of us have to request work off. If we have to change the date then who cares !?! And we are very grown, we just don't take everything so serious in life and what you receive from jay and I will never end, everyone gets that from us. We are close friends and will always joke around with people, how about you grow up and relax a little bit and don't take our "attacks" so serious. We are ****** and that's not going to change. So I'm not sure what to tell you Gold. We will put our mature grown up masks on next time we have a meet an everything will be peachy. Ha ha ha !!!!!
Old 02-05-2013, 09:18 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well personally I hope it doesn't snow... This may be the last Sunday night I have off for a little while. I'm changing jobs and everything, I'll have to see what my schedule changes too...
Old 02-05-2013, 09:19 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

CHICK FIGHT!!!! lol...I love the way you kids toss around the "mature" word. Makes me chuckle and think that some of you just had the other giggle berry drop recently and are now suddenly "mature". lol

Outsiders view. Maybe a little early to call changing dates, definately not too early to put a heads up, crappy weather on the horizon warning. Touch of dbaggery if response read as such (hard to hear emotion when reading text). Man love response warranted if man felt man was being dbagged upon.

Punishment should be handed out to all involved. Punishment should be to hug it out (needs to happen at next meeting or pictures taken if said hug is done in private to prove said hug has been given/recieved).

Old guy .02. If I offended anyone, deal...I'm a ***** and am old enough to have earned that title.

hugs and kisses,
Boogie
Old 02-05-2013, 09:42 PM
SL Member

Ha ha ha ha who cares about dates. Yes a fixed date would be awesome because some of us have to request work off. If we have to change the date then who cares !?! And we are very grown, we just don't take everything so serious in life and what you receive from jay and I will never end, everyone gets that from us. We are close friends and will always joke around with people, how about you grow up and relax a little bit and don't take our "attacks" so serious. We are ****** and that's not going to change. So I'm not sure what to tell you Gold. We will put our mature grown up masks on next time we have a meet an everything will be peachy. Ha ha ha !!!!!
No one I REPEAT no one can cry about snow until you do THIS ____ for 7 months straight!!!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=3&theater
Old 02-05-2013, 10:02 PM
SL Member

[QUOTE=LSBoogie;4087330]CHICK FIGHT!!!! lol...I love the way you kids toss around the "mature" word. Makes me chuckle and think that some of you just had the other giggle berry drop recently and are now suddenly "mature". lol

Outsiders view. Maybe a little early to call changing dates, definately not too early to put a heads up, crappy weather on the horizon warning. Touch of dbaggery if response read as such (hard to hear emotion when reading text). Man love response warranted if man felt man was being dbagged upon.

Punishment should be handed out to all involved. Punishment should be to hug it out (needs to happen at next meeting or pictures taken if said hug is done in private to prove said hug has been given/recieved).

Old guy .02. If I offended anyone, deal...I'm a ***** and am old enough to have earned that title.

hugs and kisses,
Boogie[/QUOTE

Originally Posted by LSBoogie
CHICK FIGHT!!!! lol...I love the way you kids toss around the "mature" word. Makes me chuckle and think that some of you just had the other giggle berry drop recently and are now suddenly "mature". lol

hugs and kisses,
Boogie
Touché boogie! Touché !!!

I really don't care what people think at this point, I'm here to talk to car enthusiasts and make a few friends. Gold I attack you because of the dumb arguments we have had about tents and what not, you never spark a conversation at the meets with you. Your a boy of words on here but hardly see you speak to jay or myself at the meets. Plus I just love the fact you bring your mom to every single meet, no offense if it's for legal matters and the car but I just find it hilarious and sometimes awkward for the most part. But oh well at this point ! Posts dates and I will try and be there. Regardless my mind will be spoken when and how I want. If people don't like it than I'm sorry, lets enjoy the scions we have and cause Mayhem!!!!
Old 02-05-2013, 10:33 PM
SL Member

Rocky Mountain Scion Club-imageuploadedbytapatalk1360107155.507306.jpg

Rocky Mountain Scion Club-imageuploadedbytapatalk1360107167.599695.jpg

Rocky Mountain Scion Club-imageuploadedbytapatalk1360107178.643103.jpg

Rocky Mountain Scion Club-imageuploadedbytapatalk1360107189.944038.jpg
Rocky Mountain Scion Club-imageuploadedbytapatalk1360107202.173305.jpg
My weekend!!
Old 02-05-2013, 10:45 PM
SL Member

Any xbox'ers? CoD Bops II? LSBoogie if so...
TC2D2
Old 02-05-2013, 11:04 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I agree too early to change not to early to be forewarned.
Old 02-05-2013, 11:19 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

So we are holding grudges now? I didn't argue about the tent I only asked a question and after you explained that you are getting your entry fees payed for I didn't have a problem with it and I thought it was settled, the only reason it went for two pages is because jay came in after it was settled and started an argument. As far as my mom goes she's not there to be a mom she's there because she likes scions. The reason I haven't had a conversation with you at the meets is because every time I've tried to talk to you, you talk over the top of me or say like two words then turn away and I'm not the kind of person that interrupts someone just so I can start a conversation.
Old 02-05-2013, 11:27 PM
SL Member

Rocky Mountain Scion Club-imageuploadedbytapatalk1360110450.650997.jpg
Old 02-05-2013, 11:41 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Whose xB is that Dan?
Old 02-05-2013, 11:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

It's mine.

And ladies, ladies, ladies. Let's squash this now. It's over and done with.
Old 02-05-2013, 11:44 PM
SL Member

Originally Posted by xB_Toaster
Whose xB is that Dan?
Hayes!!!! Got that done Sunday.
Old 02-05-2013, 11:47 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

That's sweet buddy. I like the look. I'm looking for led tail light bulbs so I can do mine but I can't find any that look the same bulb type.
Old 02-06-2013, 12:31 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Jealous of the smoked items...wanting....

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
Old 02-06-2013, 01:17 AM
SL Member

Jealous of the smoked items...wanting....

I'll do yours for a price
Old 02-06-2013, 01:18 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

How good is your light output in your tails?
Old 02-06-2013, 01:21 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'll do yours for a price
Pm me...for reals...or I can trade depends and pudding...not combined cuz thatd be gross...

Old 02-06-2013, 01:23 AM
SL Member

Originally Posted by xB_Toaster
How good is your light output in your tails?
Light out put is awesome !!!!

Quick Reply: Rocky Mountain Scion Club